lost my powers

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
WonderWendy3

lost my powers

Post by WonderWendy3 »

jimbo;703440 wrote: ww

keep that chin up ww

things are going pretty bad my end also maybe this could be our song :thinking:

That video was funny....thanks Jimbo!! :yh_hugs

Thank you Weeder, I am thinking about all of the great advice given in this thread!!

Peg, I forgot to respond to you...yes its your future son-in-law, would you like him a little early?? Like before your daughter ever meets him??? :wah:
minks

lost my powers

Post by minks »

jimbo;703721 wrote: ww dont feel bad for having no money ,you have been through some of lifes worst horrors and survived with your head held high be proud of that :-6:-6

some one i know compared me to a member of her family and he has done very well for himself ,i on the other hand am a total faliure i have nothing and it sure as hell looks like i will never have anything but

this person got a letter from his wife threatening divorce ,he went to pieces ,he is a bully some one punched him in the eye he never went out for six months ,this person has ripped off his sister for money and if he does work for his own mother he charges her £200 or $400 a day i on the other hand do all i can to help her for nothing

richer man yes without doubt ,better man i dont think so

be proud you have survived where others have fallen .. i like to think i have also :thinking:

brilliant Jimbo
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Nomad

lost my powers

Post by Nomad »

What about the mojo ? Is that gone too ?

If you have any mojo left moisten it then seal it in a ziploc bag. Ill be right there.

Attached files
I AM AWESOME MAN
WonderWendy3

lost my powers

Post by WonderWendy3 »

jimbo;703721 wrote: ww dont feel bad for having no money ,you have been through some of lifes worst horrors and survived with your head held high be proud of that :-6:-6

some one i know compared me to a member of her family and he has done very well for himself ,i on the other hand am a total faliure i have nothing and it sure as hell looks like i will never have anything but

this person got a letter from his wife threatening divorce ,he went to pieces ,he is a bully some one punched him in the eye he never went out for six months ,this person has ripped off his sister for money and if he does work for his own mother he charges her £200 or $400 a day i on the other hand do all i can to help her for nothing

richer man yes without doubt ,better man i dont think so

be proud you have survived where others have fallen .. i like to think i have also You are a good man Jimbo, you too have been through so much....and here to encourage others, and if nothing else make us all laugh until our sides hurt. Thanks for that post!:-4

Nomad;703735 wrote: What about the mojo ? Is that gone too ?

If you have any mojo left moisten it then seal it in a ziploc bag. Ill be right there. mojo??? huh?? I'm confused??? I know you are not shocked by that.....:o
Peg

lost my powers

Post by Peg »

WonderWendy3;703564 wrote: That video was funny....thanks Jimbo!! :yh_hugs

Thank you Weeder, I am thinking about all of the great advice given in this thread!!

Peg, I forgot to respond to you...yes its your future son-in-law, would you like him a little early?? Like before your daughter ever meets him??? :wah:

Sure! My daughter has my mouth and my temper. He doesn't stand a chance! :sneaky::wah:
WonderWendy3

lost my powers

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Peg;703776 wrote: Sure! My daughter has my mouth and my temper. He doesn't stand a chance! :sneaky::wah:

So, ummm do you have his room ready yet????:)

We had another blow up last night, and it wasn't pretty, but it finally got to him evidentially...we will see. After we calmed down he came to me wanting something from me, so I pointed that out...and he said "can we start off on a clean slate...I'm sorry!" So, we cried and hugged and I can only hope and pray that we have happier days ahead of us!
along-for-the-ride

lost my powers

Post by along-for-the-ride »

You can see here WonderWendy that you are not alone and all of us care. I have read some good advice here. Life is full of growth...full of changes....full of wonder......full of friends.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
along-for-the-ride

lost my powers

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Nomad;703735 wrote: What about the mojo ? Is that gone too ?

If you have any mojo left moisten it then seal it in a ziploc bag. Ill be right there.

WonderWendy will always have mojo!:)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
WonderWendy3

lost my powers

Post by WonderWendy3 »

along-for-the-ride;704284 wrote: You can see here WonderWendy that you are not alone and all of us care. I have read some good advice here. Life is full of growth...full of changes....full of wonder......full of friends.

You are so right (as usual!!) I am so very thankful for my garden family!!

okay, will you tell me what mojo is?? what do I have???
Sheryl

lost my powers

Post by Sheryl »

Mojo is like spirit. If you have lot's of school spirit you have mojo. Or atleast that's they way I've always understood it! :wah:
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
weeder

lost my powers

Post by weeder »

I dont know what mojo is either... I have often wondered.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
Imladris

lost my powers

Post by Imladris »

In the Austin Powers movies mojo was sex drive!

Also a small chewy sweet/candy in the UK
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
WonderWendy3

lost my powers

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Cool on the mojo!! I still got it if its what Immy and Sheryl said!! everything but the candy bar from the UK of course!:thinking::wah:

Okay, I wanted to give an update!! On Tuesday night, I had to go pick up my son from work, after dropping my other two boys off from Karate, bascially drove 30 miles roundtrip twice back to back.... On the way home my son and I started out civil and we really tried not to fight, but it was inevidible....so as I turned into the drive way....I am ashamed to admit, I lost it...I went off and said some really really ugly things, the worst of all, what I've promised myself I'd NEVER ever say to my son, and it came out!! "YOU are just like your father" Then there was door slammin' and angry people going their own way into the house and the younger two are looking at me like "HUH????"

About 10 minutes later, my oldest comes in my room and asks me if we can have a clean slate, he was crying and said he was so sorry....there was other stuff to, but the main thing is that we hugged I told him I loved him and .....I have my sweet boy back!! He hasn't screamed or hollered, I know its only 3 days, but trust me this was going on for months now and was getting to be a daily event. To the point (and I told him this) that we didn't want him around....

Last night I was on the way to pick up the boys from Karate and the oldest called and asked if I'd come pick him up....so I did with the boys in the car, it was the first time that I can remember in a very long time that we were all in the car, and I was the driver! He was in a very good mood, and we laughed and giggled and joked with each other on the way home, like I LIKE IT!! They had me laughing so hard I was crying.

So, thank you to all my friends, happy to report things are better so far!!:-4
kazalala

lost my powers

Post by kazalala »

Thats great to hear WW!!!:-4:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Lady G

lost my powers

Post by Lady G »

I am so pleased for you WW3, it gives me hope that one day it will happen n my household.

The rudeness, the uncaring, the bullying, the impatience, the anger. It is all getting too much for me.

Still, if it can happen for you then I cannot give up.
WonderWendy3

lost my powers

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Lady G;706295 wrote: I am so pleased for you WW3, it gives me hope that one day it will happen n my household.

The rudeness, the uncaring, the bullying, the impatience, the anger. It is all getting too much for me.

Still, if it can happen for you then I cannot give up.

:yh_hugs:yh_hugs thats right, its hard to keep it all balanced...trust me we aren't the cleavers (or any other tv family that seemed too happy) but things are improving and we are laughing again instead of screaming, and that makes me so happy!!:-4

I am sorry that you are going through a tough time Lady G, if you need to talk, I'm here!! I understand!
Lady G

lost my powers

Post by Lady G »

WonderWendy3;706333 wrote: :yh_hugs:yh_hugs thats right, its hard to keep it all balanced...trust me we aren't the cleavers (or any other tv family that seemed too happy) but things are improving and we are laughing again instead of screaming, and that makes me so happy!!:-4

I am sorry that you are going through a tough time Lady G, if you need to talk, I'm here!! I understand!

Thank you sugar, I tell ya, as much as everyone thinks "Lady G is so tough, and hard and she survives everytime" I also feel like I am going nuts and that I need a break too. But I wont ask for help coz it always seems like such a chore to others, so I go it alone, frustrated and angry and full of resentment and so my babies are growing up with all of that instilled inside them.

I wanna be happy too........boo hoo, not fair :-1

Arrrggghhh, anyhow, alls cool. Socks pulled up, head high, keep going (they will leave home soon.....hehehe)
WonderWendy3

lost my powers

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Lady G;706334 wrote: Thank you sugar, I tell ya, as much as everyone thinks "Lady G is so tough, and hard and she survives everytime" I also feel like I am going nuts and that I need a break too. But I wont ask for help coz it always seems like such a chore to others, so I go it alone, frustrated and angry and full of resentment and so my babies are growing up with all of that instilled inside them.

I wanna be happy too........boo hoo, not fair :-1

Arrrggghhh, anyhow, alls cool. Socks pulled up, head high, keep going (they will leave home soon.....hehehe)

Press on Sista....Press on....I feel your pain...but it will be a memory one day and it will be worth the blood sweat and tears....

Find an outlet that does bring you happiness, as sad as it may be to some people....mine is the internet...I don't have time to go out and socialize with friends, but I can do it on the internet in between working and college! And I love all my friends that live in my computer!!:D
Lady G

lost my powers

Post by Lady G »

WonderWendy3;706336 wrote: Press on Sista....Press on....I feel your pain...but it will be a memory one day and it will be worth the blood sweat and tears....

Find an outlet that does bring you happiness, as sad as it may be to some people....mine is the internet...I don't have time to go out and socialize with friends, but I can do it on the internet in between working and college! And I love all my friends that live in my computer!!:D

Thanks girl!
Indian Princess

lost my powers

Post by Indian Princess »

WW you are not alone! I have been where you are now, several times,how well I know the anger issues with teenage boys, with mine nothing is his fault!!!!

I know the angst of a single income family. All ya can do is pray. Hope all works out.:-5

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”