Hyper Dimensional Design

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

This threads is dedicated to the search for indications of hidden underlying multidimensional design just underneath the surface of our familiar 3-dimensional reality.

During the last couple of years I have developed methods of research in order to try to identfy these indications. Because it's always easy to elaborate on correlations after the fact, I wil focus on anticipations prior to the monitored events days in order to give a deeper meaning to the described Design.

The methods are based on Hyper Dimensional Physics elements, mathematics, intuitive knowledge, synchronities etc.

The thing is, that the triggerpatterns I use are indeed based on math, but the events on the triggerpatterns that I mention are always posted PRIOR to the monitored anticipated events date. It's easy to find correlations after a fact by using numerology, the issue here is : are we able to determine underlying patterns with related events, so we can anticipate on future events in order to lessen the impact of undesired effects in our reality. so we can learn on a more subtle level, instead of just another 9/11 related event to happen in order to wake us up.

Don't forget the intuition too. I have experienced almost daily that while working with this kind of info, an initial thought or coincidence shows me the way to new related information.

I have had so much 'in the face' moments during the last 3 years that I know that these patterns are there. But it's a journey, I can't convince anyone. I can only promise one thing: If someone decides to investigate this seriously and really starts to put aside the rational ego and keeps an open mind, than synchronity will become apparent and coincidences start to become meaningfull. Don't expect scientific proof, we don't have the time to wait for that

Now this is not about predicting future events.

It isn't about stopping patterns , it isn't about just trying to alter them. It's about changing the 'energy' involved.

Kind a 'Heisenberg princible' at macro level, with positive energy (love) as driving force.

If enough people are aware, the effects could be lessened, so we can learn on a more subtle level.

The greater the awareness, the more subtle reality becomes.

I don’t want to avoid things to happen, I just want to understand the reality we live in.

I have had a hard time too, accepting the possibility that our reality could be based on ‘designed patterns ‘bleeding’ through from other dimensional realms.

I’m not just playing with numbers, I’m a trying to apply Hyper Dimensional Physics in our understanding of our 3 dimensional reality. How HD Physics could become visible in our reality, not only visibly as Earthchanges on Hyperdimensional spots and throughout the solar system, but also in our perceptive of time. The Golden Mean time spirals are there to give essential meaning to at first sight unrelated events in our reality. It’s very ancient knowledge too, just waiting out there to be rediscovered.

I will post a timeline 2007 with anticipated keydates for the rest of the year once I'm able to post the urls

Dutch
dubs

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by dubs »

Sprecht U Engels?

Are you sure it's not Double Dutch

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
spot

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by spot »

There's no reason to mock, everything there is reasonable enough. It sounds more intuitive than mathematical but I'd be interested to see the shape of the math even if it's not complete. I can't see how any math at all is going to correlate to event prediction, mind.

Why on earth do you need to post URLs, Dutch? If you're here to talk that's far better than if you're here to expand your site hits.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
dubs

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by dubs »

I'm not mocking, I'm just not comprehending...:thinking:

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

I'm here to talk indeed. I use the HDDesign forum as a tool to do my 'research'. During the last couple of years the material I had posted on several forums has been lost because those forums disappeared.

In order to save the material i have reposted it on an own forum and use it for my 'research'.

I'm not interested to run a forum, I only want to use urls to refer to parts of the material in order to avoid crosspostings and spamming.

I'm working with this HDDesign stuff since 2003 and post my findings 'realtime'.

I need the different threads to keep an overview because there's alot of information in the material.

Currently I work with timelines on which I mention future keydates with underlying themes, based on the elements of esign as described in the material

Dutch
spot

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by spot »

dubs;689156 wrote: I'm not mocking, I'm just not comprehending...:thinking:

I'll try to summarize what I thought I understood when I read the OP and no doubt in time we can discover where the differences lie between what I thought I understood of it and what the author intended.

The OP discusses the multiverse, which is a well-established viewpoint describing the nature of day to day existence. Consider a student experimenter tossing a coin repeatedly four times and noting whether it shows heads or tails. At the start there are sixteen possible conditions in which the student can finish. After tossing once and recording the result as heads there are eight remaining possible conditions in which the student can finish, the other eight possible conditions which began with a tail being recorded have disappeared from her timeline. She is no longer aware of those possible futures, she can not move from a time in which that initial head was recorded into a reality in which she saw and wrote down a tail.

From the perspective of the multiverse all sixteen final states are equally true. The branching points are, however, nothing so gross as coin-spins, there are far more of them and these alternate results can be looked on as mapping out across an entire dimension just as movement of the coin across three-dimensional space in time can be seen as mapping out across three continuous space dimensions. How many additional dimensions would adequately map all possible futures is a matter of speculation but we might reasonably assume, to paint a simplistic view, one more for each of the three space dimensions which gives (with time) seven. There are problems with just seven, I suspect, but I have very little understanding of the subject and this is just a description to show the subject area.

Now, in the mind of the student after tossing four times there is one set of results, one student in a single universe who happened, say, to record tails four times in a row. There's no way in which that student is going to look down at the result sheet and see four heads recorded, she's locked out from all that area of the multiverse which moves into future time with anything but four tails on the result sheet. The OP uses a word, Heisenberg, which suggests that what's being described is the soft version of the multiverse where the student's conscious perception of four tails makes that the sole reality, collapsing all fifteen alternate universes out of existence. A hard version of the multiverse makes all sixteen students just as real as each other but unaware of each other from then on and incapable of ever exchanging information. Some people would suggest that this lack of awareness is true at one level of consciousness but not at all levels, and that the reality of the student's existence includes all sixteen states.

Regardless of how many students there are, precognition ("so much 'in the face' moments during the last 3 years") describes how the student before tossing can choose which of the sixteen final states will arise in the future consciousness she arrives at. It's a way of driving from now to then with intention rather than as a passenger. From another experimental perspective it's how magic is accomplished.

From a level of consciousness in which all sixteen student states have equal reality, nothing moves, all is passive and fixed perpetually, that which can happen has happened and nothing is/was unattainable. One really needs Buddhist detachment to appreciate how desirable that is but it's a bugger when one has to make one's mind up to do something specific on a particular day, I'll tell you. From the perspective of the hard multiverse, though, the active tone of the OP is a dreadful snare for the unwary and has doubtless sucked many people into a lifetime's frustrated study. Yes one can perceive monstrous synchronicities and coincidences and yes they are incredibly unlikely and they are mentally selectable and even, if one gets it right, chosen at will. I'm sure it feels very powerful but it is true only at that level of consciousness. Remaining focused on the party tricks detains one from exploration and development.

If I might make a final observation, the OP has used a curious word, "we", for example in "we can learn on a more subtle level". A consequence of assuming that the multiverse framework is a reflection of reality is that the student becomes the centre of the universe. Every possible future is determined solely by the mind of the student experimenter. The whole universe that the student can encounter is solely a product of her own consciousness. It may appear powerful for the entire universe to depend exclusively on one's momentary whim but the infinitesimally small part of the multiverse dimensions dedicated to that set of futures suggests it's more a cage than a launch-pad. To the OP, rationally, I (as an independent person capable of personal choice) don't exist. The OP, as opposed to the mind of spot, has written this reply into the thread, in that this reply is a selectable future out of the many which haven't eventuated and the OP has moved into a future in which this reply is here.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
henrychalder

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by henrychalder »

My head hurts and there seems to be a lot of 'tossing' going on here!

Tossing coins....if I toss a coin starting with tails, chances are heads will be predominately the winner if I allow it to drop to the ground. If I catch it in mid air and place it on the back of my palm tails will be predominately the winner.

To find another dimension of a coin, you have to have a certain amount of faith in dowsing with a pendulum here as I have...dangle a pendulum above a copper coin until it gyrates anti clockwise..believe me, most people can do this with practice, then lengthen the string longer and longer until it gyrates clockwise. You may notice now the gyrations are slightly to the left of the coin, there is a theory that this is the coin in a different dimension as proposed by Thomas Lethridge http://www.mikecrowson.co.uk/lethbridge.html

This probably has nothing to do with the thread but maybe you might use Math to study this concept?
Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

Main element of the described Design is the Platonic Solid Geometry applied on the orbits of all orbitting elements of our solarsystem.

I think that Geometry is the key to unveil the interaction with other dimensional realms, which could in fact be influencing , leading or reflecting our familiar 3D reality. The Geometry origiginates from other dimensional realms and can be determined as specific areas on the orbit of forinstance planet Earth, corresponding eventually with our system of dates.

The Hyper Dimensional dates based on Platonic Solid Geometry originate from other dimensional realms and therefor it's only by Geometry that their existence could be unveiled, as they are invisible in our 3 dimensional reality.

As Hyper Dimensional Physics has everything to do with rotation, our solar system with all it's rotating elements, could be considered the 3 dimensional counterpart of a Hyper Dimensional system, at least that's what my research is trying to get confirmed.

The Hyperdimensional initiated activities in our solarsystem become visible by 3 dimensional activities on the determined interference points based on Platonic Solid geometry

With our perception of time, it is different. When a Hyper Dimensional Platic Solid is placed upon Earth's orbit around the Sun, they aren't directly visible because they originate from another dimension. If you want to visualize it , than the solids would look in our dimensions as flat and rolled-over (placed upon Earth's orbit around the Sun )

Their existences can only unveiled by Geometry and the interference points on Earth's orbit correspond with our system of dates.

Because of the fact that there are more days in a year than degrees in a circle, time differences on Earth and unknown exact 3D length of the Hyper Dimensional interference points, we should always extend the timeframe with a correction of +/- 1 day for each determined date.

Hyper Dimensional dates at macrolevel ( basic orientation of the 'Solids'):

Our Earth makes a turn around the sun of 360 degrees. When a hyper -tetrahedron is placed upon that circle our Earth is making, than the Tetrahedron intersection points can be determined. The interference points are placed 19.47 degrees above and below the line 90-270 degrees on the circle. So 90 degrees + and - 19.47 degrees and 270 degrees + and - 19.47 degrees

or from the start of the year in our perspective: 90 degrees minus 19.47 = 70.53 times 365/360 = 71.5 days

In other words, our earth crosses the HD Tetrahedron ( originating from another dimension!) interference point in the eather 70.53 days after the start of the year.

This way the dates March 11-12 , April 21 , September 11 and October 21 are determined:

(90 - 19.47) times 365/360 = day 71.5 or March 12 +/- 1 day

(90 + 19.47) times 365/360 = day 111 or April 21 +/- 1 day

(270 - 19.47) times 365/360 = day 254 or September 11 +/- 1 day

(270 + 19.47) times 365/360 = day 293 or October 20 +/- 1 day

The other Platonic solids also give interference points or dates in our perspective, like the Cube dates for sinstance:

45 times 365/360 = day 45 or February 14 +/- 1 day

135 times 365/360 = day 137 or May 17 +/- 1 day

225 times 365/360 = day 228 or August 16 +/- 1 day

315 times 365/360 = day 319 or November 15 +/- 1 day

Hyperdimensional Octahedron dates ( at equator):

April 1-2

October 1

The Hyper Dimensional Octahedron and Tetrahedron Pole dates are on the start/end of a year and July 2

Be aware of the fact that leap years will have a slightly different outcome

When we talk about our perception of time and Hyper Dimensional Design we are not looking at a 3D closed sphere (such as a planet ). Earth travels through a point in (Hyper)space and the Tetrahedron or Cube etc reveils it's existence by Geometry.
spot

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by spot »

I might have missed a small step in the logic there, but I can't see what it is which orients the HD Tetrahedron to January 1st. What's special about January 1st other than that it's arbitrarily chosen currently to be the start of the year? For most of the last millennium in England the start of the year was Lady Day, March 25th. Is the orientation of the HD Tetrahedron to that arbitrary January 1st date coincidental? January 1st isn't at an equinox or any natural extreme of the earth's cycle round the sun.

Secondly and less essentially, there are a few words which seem to have taken on a specialized meaning in what you've written. Trying to use their conventional dictionary meaning conveys no sense, so I think there's a jargon employed. There's nothing wrong with jargon but it does need a glossary to help people mean the same thing when they speak the same terms.

Could we have a glossary definition, please, for:

realm

activities

interference point: I've only seen that in terms of diffraction gratings before. How does it differ from "intersection point"?
Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

as expected for around September 8 ( see timeline):

Syria 'fires on Israel warplanes'

Thursday, 6 September 2007

Syria says its air defences have opened fire on Israeli war planes which had entered Syrian airspace.

The action took place "without causing human or material loss", according to the official Syrian news agency, SANA.

The agency says Israeli jets entered Syrian airspace from the Mediterranean Sea heading northeast at dawn on Thursday, but were forced to leave.

Syria and Israel remain technically at war following the seizure by Israel of the Golan Heights in 1967.
spot

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by spot »

Dutch;690785 wrote: as expected for around September 8 ( see timeline):Did we get a timeline?

I can't see what it is which orients the HD Tetrahedron to January 1st. What's special about January 1st other than that it's arbitrarily chosen currently to be the start of the year? For most of the last millennium in England the start of the year was Lady Day, March 25th. Is the orientation of the HD Tetrahedron to that arbitrary January 1st date coincidental? January 1st isn't at an equinox or any natural extreme of the earth's cycle round the sun.
Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

I can't repost the timeline yet as there are urls in it. I must have a post count of 15 posts.

It doesn't matter which calender you use: the Hyper Dimensional platonic solid geometry is connecting the areas on the orbits.

9/11 corresponds with the HD Tetrahedron, translated on the US used calender as a September 11. Its communication we talk about here
spot

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by spot »

Dutch;690808 wrote: I can't repost the timeline yet as there are urls in it. I must have a post count of 15 posts.

It doesn't matter which calender you use: the Hyper Dimensional platonic solid geometry is connecting the areas on the orbits.

9/11 corresponds with the HD Tetrahedron, translated on the US used calender as a September 11. Its communication we talk about here
It merely seems coincidental that your zero-date for your calculations happens to be the first day of the current calendar, that's all. Normally in an equation like that I'd expect to see a "plus a constant" but your constant is zero.

How does as "expected for around September 8" relate to "September 11"?
Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

September 8, 2006 ( 2006 yes) is a key date on the 911 based Golden Mean based timespiral, linked to 9/11. The triggerdate is annually recurring as explained in the material. I will post the timeline here once I'm able
Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

5 posts to go, or should I say 4:)
Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

oke 1 more for the timeline
Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

The dates + related themes are posted on the timeline prior to the dates. All dates are +/- 1 day, not only because of the time differences on Earth but also because these dates are in fact related to Geometrically determined specific area's on Earth's orbit around the Sun, corresponding with our system of dates and part of hidden underlying timecoded patterns. How large these specific ares are is unknown but I normally use the +/- 1 day correction, although it might be valid to extend the window. Consider the given dates as 'peak' dates, getting momentum towards and lessening in effect afterwards.

I will mention the dates with a short explanation and/or keywords, or a link to the related threads for specific information

The list will be updated regularly and developments will be monitored and anticipated on in the related threads

July 2, 2007 - HD Octahedron/Tetrahedron Pole date, 1 Mars year after flight 522 crash

awakenings starttrigger: December 24, 2005: Pope Benedict XVI leads his first Christmas Midnight Mass as Pope, praying for peace in the Middle East. Hariri / Syria related developments to be expected.

updated here

July 9, 2007 - Palestinean leadership ( Abbas)

Synchronicity: after I Identified this underlying theme and put it on the timeline here, I went to CNN to check todays news:

Hamas denies it plans to kill Abbas

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast ... index.html

Palestinian PM holds Israel talks

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle ... 282808.stm

Abbas challenged over new cabinet

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/ ... 47C3D6.htm

Abbas Double Deals on Two Tracks – Overtly with West, Covertly with Hamas

http://www.debka.com/send.php?type=article&aid=1290

Palestinian president calls for international force in Gaza

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20070710/t ... 5b600.html

July 12, 2007 - Deep Impact

Hirshoshima 'echo' Tetrahedron based Design , see breaking the Code

Mercury 'The Messenger at same geometrical position (July 13 +/- 1 day) as during the Hariri killing

Lebanon army shells refugee camp

Fouad Siniora called for the army to "put a final end" to the conflict

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle ... 294372.stm

Al Qaeda strongest since September 11, 2001

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/07/11/al ... index.html

Lebanon launches assault against militants

the Fatah al-Islam fighters -- which are said to have ties with al Qaeda

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast ... index.html

US security chief warns of higher attack risk over summer

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20070711/t ... dc673.html

Amnesty seeks UN probe on Lebanon

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle ... 294204.stm

Report: Al Qaeda renewing efforts to sneak terror plotters into U.S.

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/07/12/te ... index.html

US 'dirty bomb' sting shows risk

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6896748.stm

right on schedule:

Hariri panel 'has found suspects'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle ... 896822.stm

Lebanon camp under heavy shelling

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/ ... B3E02E.htm

The US aircraft carrier USS Enterprise will not rotate with any of the two carriers already present in the Middle East

N Korea's military seeks US talks

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-p ... 896848.stm

Iran agrees to reactor inspection

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle ... 897255.stm

Islamists fire rockets as Lebanese army pounds camp hideout

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20070713/t ... 5b600.html

with Syrian-supplied Katyusha rockets

http://www.debka.com/send.php?type=headline&hid=4405

Security Council receives latest report of inquiry into Hariri assassination

12 July 2007 – Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon today sent to the Security Council the latest report of the independent commission charged with investigating the assassination of former Lebanese prime minister Rafik Hariri and many other killings in the Middle Eastern country

http://www.un.org/apps/news/infocus/bod ... ody=Hariri

"How close were we to seeing an armed nuclear conflict?"

On July 12, the second intercepted North Korean freighter was sunk in the Arabian Sea

see full article in this thread here:

http://hddesign.forumup.nl/viewtopic.ph ... esign#4610

July 13, 2007 - Israeli - Palestinean conflict

Israeli soldier is killed in Gaza

Fighting is continuing in the area

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle ... 294280.stm

July 14, 2007 - Titan

Saturn's sixtieth moon discovered

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/6908190.stm

July 15, 2007

Nagasaki 'echo' Tetrahedron based Design, see breaking the code

Iran, Syria Hizballah feared stoking major conflagration in Lebanon to forestall Security Council reprimand on July 16

http://www.debka.com/send.php?type=headline&hid=4389

Japan earthquake leaves two dead

a fire started at the Kashiwazaki nuclear plant

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-p ... 900156.stm

Powerful typhoon lashes Japan coast

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20070715/t ... 75ca2.html

UN confirms N Korea nuclear halt

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-p ... 900184.stm

Kyodo News agency reports water containing radioactive material leaked at a nuclear power plant following today's Japan quake.

Japan investigates 'nuclear leak'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-p ... 902142.stm

Japan admits higher nuclear leak

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-p ... 903964.stm

Japan's quake-hit nuclear plant ordered shut

Authorities on Wednesday ordered the world's largest nuclear plant to stay shut indefinitely after Japan's deadly earthquake, as its operator revealed a radiation leak was worse than thought.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20070718/t ... 75ca2.html

Power cut fears after Japan quake

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6905826.stm

How would you express a Hirhoshima - Nagasaki echo without dropping a fat boy, with a sense for symbolism?

powerful typhoon, strong earthquake, nuclear leak

a synchronicity just brought this to my attention:

Trinity was the first test of a nuclear weapon. It was conducted by the United States on July 16, 1945, at a location 35 miles (56 km) southeast of Socorro, New Mexico, on what is now White Sands Missile Range, headquartered near Alamogordo. Trinity was a test of an implosion-design plutonium bomb—the same type of weapon used on Nagasaki, Japan, a few weeks later. The detonation was equivalent to the explosion of around 20 kilotons of TNT, and is usually considered as the beginning of the Atomic Age.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_site

July 20, 2007 - Venus in same geometrical position as during the 911 based (tetrahedron) starttriggerdate related to the Hariri killing

Mercury 'The Messenger' at exactly the same position as during the 555 awakenings end triggerdate related to 9/11 ( 18 Mercury Years in Earth days)

December 26, 2004 Sumatra 9.3 quake + Tsunami on the Ascension endtriggers and Mercury 'The Messenger' at same geometrical position as during the 911 based (HD Tetrahedron) starttriggerdaterelated to this quake/tsunami

Explosion in steam pipe sparks panic in Midtown Manhattan

rekindling memories of the September 11 attacks among jittery New Yorkers
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20070719/t ... dc673.html

right on schedule

Brammertz report on Hariri probe satisfies Damascus, Ban will likely present the report to the UN Security Council on July 19.

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/article.asp ... e_id=83830

Megaflood 'made Island Britain'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/6904675.stm

Battles continue at Lebanon camp

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle ... 906220.stm

similar Tsunami-UK floods correlations as back in June ( see timeline first half 2007):

UK braced for more severe weather

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6907316.stm

“This summer will see Muslim victories in the region and the defeat of our enemies!” – Ahmadinejad in Damascus

http://www.debka.com/send.php?type=headline&hid=4427

UN Hariri assassination investigation making progress, commissioner says

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?N ... leban&Cr1=

US says NKorea may disable nukes this year even without deadline

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20070720/t ... d1e3e.html

UK fights worst floods in 60 years

Helene of Troy:

July 30, 2007 - Ariel Sharon

August 3, 2007 - Bush Presidency hitting 911 based Phi spiral

Anna Nicole awakenings trigger

OKC bombing 'inside job' reference (see timeline February 23-24, 2007)

Bush orders Rove not to testify

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6927206.stm

August 6, 2007 - Hirhoshima anniversary, Mercury The Messenger at same geometrical position as during the 911 ( HD Tetrahedron ) based control starttriggerdate related to the attack on Pearl Harbor

August 9, 2007 - Nagasaki anniversary, Mercury The Messenger at same geometrical position as during the awakenings endtriggerdate related to the assassination of Rafik Hariri. Mercury The Messenger was also in the same position during the Hariri killing and as during the 911 ( HD Tetrahedron ) based control endtrigger related to the attack on Pearl Harbor

New Al Qaeda threat of radioactive truck attacks naming New York, Los Angeles, Miami

http://www.debka.com/send.php?type=headline&hid=4482

New York steps up security against al Qaeda attack in response to DEBKAfile Exclusive Report, followed by additional info on Manhattan dirty bomb

http://www.debka.com/send.php?type=headline&hid=4484

There was no really military need for Nagasaki and this second atomic bomb can be considered as the start of the Cold War. The Pearl Harbor symbolism should be clear aswell:

Russia sparks Cold War scramble

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6938856.stm

August 16, 2007 - Hyper Dimensional Cube date ( macrolevel)

The next 'Orange Alignment' will be around August 16-17, joined by Earth.

http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/st ... enix-1.htm

911 based (Tetrahedron) endtriggerdate related to the killing of Hariri:

creating a Hyper Dimensional Tetrahedron

A major earthquake with a magnitude of 7.9 struck off the coast of central Peru

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/ ... index.html

SECRETARY-GENERAL WELCOMES NETHERLANDS’ FAVOURABLE RESPONSE TO HOST LEBANON TRIBUNAL, CREATED TO PROSECUTE THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR RAFIQ HARIRI’S DEATH

http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2007/ ... 28.doc.htm

September 8, 2007 - Assad clan in Syria ( see September 8, 2006 )

Mercury at same position as during the 911 based starttriggerdate related to the assassination of Hariri

911 based triggerevent: Madrid bombings

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle ... 981674.stm

Alert declared in Israeli Air and Air Defense Forces after Syria claimed Israeli jets penetrated its air space

http://www.debka.com/send.php?type=headline&hid=4571

Advanced Russian Air Defense Missile Cannot Protect Syrian and Iranian Skies

http://www.debka.com/send.php?type=article&aid=1301

September 11 + 12 ( +/- 1day) should be considered a timeframe

September 11, 2007 - Hyper Dimensional Tetrahedron date ( macrolevel)

Mars at same geometrical position as during the 555 awakenings starttriggerdate related to 9/11

Mercury The Messenger at same geometrical postion as during the awakenings starttriggerdate related to the assassination of Rafik Hariri

Venus at same geometrical position as during the 911 (HD Tetrahedron) based starttrigger related to August 6, 1945 : Hirhoshima

Mercury at same postion as during Ascension starttrigger Pearl Harbor, just as Mercury was on July 12 in relation to Peral harbor and the 911 based (Tetrahedron) control frame. ( July 12: dirty bomb / terror threat )

Mercury 'The Messenger' at same postion as during 911 based HD Tetrahedron starttrigger date related to flight 522 crash

German, Danish authorities thwart al Qaeda-linked terrorist plots, round up suspects, as 9/11 anniversary approaches

http://www.debka.com/send.php?type=headline&hid=4567

Bin Laden 'to issue 9/11 video'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6982803.stm

September 12, 2007 - HD Tetrahedron, Sharon.

110 Mercury Years after the awakenings starttriggerdate March 10, 1981.The triggerdate is related to the Sabra and Shatila massacre,Palestinean refugee camps in Beirut, Lebanon. Israeli Defense Minister at the time: Ariel Sharon. Exactly 7 Mercury Years in coma, hitting the Mercury Transit line of November 8, 2006 ( exactly 3.5 Mercury Years after the transit, or crossing the Transit Line on the other side of the Sun as at the time of the Mercury Transit.)

September 15, 2007 - next key date on the 'Deep Impact' - Anna Nicole pentagram

September 25, 2007 - Lebanese presidential election

October 1, 2007 - Hyper Dimensional Octahedron "Cross" date ( macrolevel)

creating a Tetrahedron of 911 days with another Octahedron date at macrolevel: April 2, 2005: The day Pope JP II died at the "Cross"

(The 'flathened' Hyper Dimensional Octahedron leave 4 points creating a cross.)

Mars at same geometrical position as during the killing of Alois Estermann in May 1998.

could be an omen:

Vatican cadet 'commits suicide'

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europ ... index.html

Mercury 'The Messenger' at same geometrical position as during the Ascension starttrigger date related to the May 4, 1998 Vatican homicides.

October 9, 2007 - keydate related to Anna Nicole marker event - Bush

October 20 +/- 1 day Hyper Dimensional Tetrahedron

Death Of A President (symbolic/Presidency and Papacy are interchangeable). HD Tetrahdron: Ratzinger Pope.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/newmarket ... t/trailer/

Synopsis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_a_President

November 11, 2007 - next keydate on the 911 based Golden Mean Phi spiral linked to 9/11

November 15, 2007 - hyper Dimensional Cube date (macrolevel)

Venus at same geometrical position as during awakenings endtriggerdate related to the killing of Hariri

December 3, 2007 - next date on the 911 based Golden Mean Phi timecoded spiral, related to May 2, 2007:

May 2, 2007 - Golden Mean Phi based 'Srebrenica karma'. Washington.link.

3 Mars years in Earth days since 9/11, 3 Mars years in earth days prior to the end of the Mayan Calender

from Goro: Mayan Contact Midpoint, see update below.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali threathened in the US, heavy security/protection needed

Press review: 'Fall of the sun king'

http://www.cnn.com/2007/BUSINESS/05/02/ ... index.html

Obama placed under Secret Service protection

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/05 ... index.html
double helix

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by double helix »

spot;690801 wrote: Did we get a timeline?

I can't see what it is which orients the HD Tetrahedron to January 1st. What's special about January 1st other than that it's arbitrarily chosen currently to be the start of the year? For most of the last millennium in England the start of the year was Lady Day, March 25th. Is the orientation of the HD Tetrahedron to that arbitrary January 1st date coincidental? January 1st isn't at an equinox or any natural extreme of the earth's cycle round the sun.
Your even nuttier than the other fellow!
Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

4 'awakenings timeframes' of 1111 days = 4444 days

Srebrenica July 11, 1995 - HD Tetrahedron September 10, 2007:

4444 days

Monday, 10 September 2007, 11:09 GMT

Russia-US deal 'helped Karadzic'

A former aide to the UN's top war crimes prosecutor says Russia and the US blocked the arrest of Bosnian Serb wartime leader Radovan Karadzic.

The former aide, Florence Hartmann, makes the allegation in memoirs published in France.

Ms Hartmann also speculates that the West was worried about what Mr Karadzic might reveal about the 1995 Srebrenica massacre, in which Bosnian Serb forces murdered about 8,000 Bosnian Muslim men and boys.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6986858.stm

So, on HD Tetrahedron key date (macro level), Ms Hartmann is expressing exactly what seems to be the underlying theme here, at least what the described Design and the already identified patterns have indicated so far and will do on the key dates in the future:

just like the expected developments on June 2 this year ( Tolimir arrested and Netherlands sued, as predicted and mentioned on the timeline), we will see future developments on the identified keydates which will unveil who are (politically) responsible for the Srebrenica massacre.

This really is a major underlying theme of the times we live in and is already expressing in the Dutch society as outline in the related thread.

This same underlying theme also made me succesfully anticipate on the security situation regarding Obama, when he was indeed early placed under secret service protection on the anticipated date, as expected ( see timeline firtshalf of 2007).

the next key dates will be mentioned on the timelines
Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

Prior to the Venus Transit of June 8, 2004 I have posted alot on several forums about the expectation that the Venus Transit would initiate or mark a Hyper Dimensional Charge up that would become visible at the Hyper Dimensional Octahedron areas, with Indonesia as the 'leading' HD Octahedron area ( such as Hawaii is for the HD Tetrahedron and Yellowstone for the HD Cube ). I have posted alot about this issue, also in relation to the December 26, 2004 Sumatra quake/Tsunami. It has become clear during my 'research', at least to me, that the Venus Transit of June 2004 is closely related to the Sumatra quake/Tsunami on December 26, 2004.

Yesterday's big quake in the same 'leading' HD Octahedron area, on the 'leading' HD Tetrahedron timeframe, made me think about the June 8, 2004 Venus Transit instantly.

The most important mathematical correlation with Venus is the Golden Mean Phi ratio.

When intuition speaks.....

I decided to check yesterdays quake in Indonesia with the June 8 Venus transit :

1191 days

I expected it to be a possible Phi point, pinpointing at a future date that could be an important date and quess what:

1191 times 1.61803399 = 1927 days

1927 days after September 12, 2007 :

December 21, 2012 The end of the Mayan Calender!

There's more to this in relation to the 2004 and 2012 Venus Transits on which I will elaborate later. I'm still monitoring the HD Tetrahedron timeframe.
Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

Currently I'm monitoring the events that hit this HD Tetrahedron timeframe.

It looks like the key elements of the described Design all come together during this monitored timeframe and I was just in time aware of the underlying patterns because of the Danish and German arrests, which lead me synchronistically back to the 9/11 based Phi spiral.

The 911 days inspiralling Golden Mean Phi spiral aswell as the endtriggerdate on the 1823 days 'control' timeframe both showed a keydate on September 8, 2006, while they both originated on 9/11.

The 1823 days (911-event-911) controll timeframe with 9/11 as starttriggerdate had the Madrid bombings in the middle of the pattern.

The terror arrest in Denmark and Germany made me look at the 911 based Phi spiral again, which also was unveiled with 9/11 initially.

It appeared that these arrests do not hit the Phi-spiral but I noticed that I have missed this keydate on the spiral: April 11, 2007

On April 11, 2007 Al Qaeda claimed responsibility for two bomb blasts in the Algerian capital of Algiers. At least 33 people have been killed and 222 others injured.

Aprill 11, 2007 and September 8, 2007 are connected via this control timeframe with related triggerdates and the 911 based Golden Mean Phi spiral

September 8 becomes trigger date for past and future years because of the hit on the spiral on September 8, 2006

Both April 11, 2007 and September 8, 2007 showed an al quada attack in Algeria:

Saturday, 8 September 2007, 23:54 GMT 00:54 UK

Al-Qaeda claims Algerian bombings

I expected developments in relation to Syria, as posted on the timeline and the patterns made me expect 9/11 related developments aswell.

9/11-Algeria-Madrid-Syria-al quada....it' s all there during the timeframe around September 8, followed by the regular HD Tetrahedron timeframe around September 11:

from the timeline:

September 8, 2007 - Assad clan in Syria ( see September 8, 2006 )

Mercury at same position as during the 911 based starttriggerdate related to the assassination of Hariri

911 based triggerevent: Madrid bombings

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle ... 981674.stm

Alert declared in Israeli Air and Air Defense Forces after Syria claimed Israeli jets penetrated its air space

http://www.debka.com/send.php?type=headline&hid=4571

Advanced Russian Air Defense Missile Cannot Protect Syrian and Iranian Skies

http://www.debka.com/send.php?type=article&aid=1301

Al-Qaeda claims Algerian bombings

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6985672.stm

Algerians protest against terrorism after suicide attacks

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20070910/t ... dc673.html

Algerians protest against attacks

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/6986282.stm

A partial call-up of reserves is reported in Syria by Western sources in Lebanon

http://www.debka.com/send.php?type=headline&hid=4581

'Embrace Islam' Bin Laden urges

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle ... 984102.stm

Eta warns violence will continue

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6986108.stm

New twist to Syria-Israel tension

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle ... 982331.stm

September 11 + 12 ( +/- 1day) should be considered a timeframe

September 11, 2007 - Hyper Dimensional Tetrahedron date ( macrolevel)

Mars at same geometrical position as during the 555 awakenings starttriggerdate related to 9/11

Mercury The Messenger at same geometrical postion as during the awakenings starttriggerdate related to the assassination of Rafik Hariri

Venus at same geometrical position as during the 911 (HD Tetrahedron) based starttrigger related to August 6, 1945 : Hirhoshima

Mercury at same postion as during Ascension starttrigger Pearl Harbor, just as Mercury was on July 12 in relation to Peral harbor and the 911 based (Tetrahedron) control frame. ( July 12: dirty bomb / terror threat )

Mercury 'The Messenger' at same postion as during 911 based HD Tetrahedron starttrigger date related to flight 522 crash

German, Danish authorities thwart al Qaeda-linked terrorist plots, round up suspects, as 9/11 anniversary approaches

http://www.debka.com/send.php?type=headline&hid=4567

Bin Laden 'to issue 9/11 video'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6982803.stm

Russia-US deal 'helped Karadzic' ( see post in thread for explanation)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6986858.stm

Lebanon camp siege head 'escaped'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6987423.stm

New bin Laden video surfaces

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/09/ ... index.html

Wiretaps 'foiled terror attacks'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6988477.stm

Dozens hurt by rocket in Israel, Ministers demand effective military action

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6988463.stm

Six years on, America marks September 11 attacks

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20070911/t ... 07afd.html

ETA targets Spanish government building in failed car bomb

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20070910/t ... 0205e.html

US experts arrive in North Korea

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6988455.stm

UN calls for $55 million to rebuild refugee camp in northern Lebanon

Turkish police find 'large' bomb

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6988697.stm

9/11 bomb threat at U.S. Air Base

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/09 ... index.html

Bin Laden tape no great shakes, FBI director says

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/09/11/muelle ... index.html

Sources confirm Israeli airstrike on Syria

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/09/ ... index.html

Castro accuses US of 9/11 conspiracy

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20070912/t ... 07afd.html

Islamic group claims planned attack on US base in Germany

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20070912/t ... 07afd.html

Syria complains to UN over Israel

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle ... 989961.stm

New Bin Laden Video: 100% Forgery

http://www.infowars.net/articles/septem ... nLaden.htm

Location: leading Hyper Dimensional Octehedron area, Indonesia

Time: Leading Hyper Dimensional Tetrahedron timeframe

Powerful quake strikes Indonesia

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/0 ... index.html

PHI POINT !

The december 26, 2004 Sumatra Quake was probably Hyper Dimensionally initiated / related to the June 8, 2004 Venus passage.

I decided to check todays quake in Indonesia with the June 8 Venus transit :

1191 days

I expected it to be a possible Phi point and quess what:

Oh yes, right on schedule, the expected development in relation to the Hariri case during the HD Tetrahedron timeframe:

Secretary-General moves to set up judges’ selection panel for Lebanon tribunal

Timeline:

http://hddesign.forumup.nl/about260-hddesign.html
Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

and the nuclear theme, as expected....

Report: Israel spots nuclear installations in Syria

Washington official says Israeli surveillance shows possible Syrian nuclear installation stocked by North Korea, Israeli Arab newspaper claims target of alleged raid last week was Syrian missile base financed by Iran

Ynetnews Latest Update: 09.12.07

Israel believes that North Korea has been supplying Syria and Iran with nuclear materials, a Washington defense official told the New York Times. “The Israelis think North Korea is selling to Iran and Syria what little they have left,” he said.

The official added that recent Israeli reconnaissance flights over Syria revealed possible nuclear installations that Israeli officials estimate might have been supplied with material from North Korea.

Meanwhile on Wednesday the Nazareth-based Israeli Arab newspaper The Assennara cited anonymous Israeli sources as saying that Israeli jets "bombed a Syrian-Iranian missile base in northern Syria that was financed by Iran... It appears that the base was completely destroyed."

According to the Times, American officials confirmed Tuesday that Israeli jets launched an airstrike inside Syria. Sources said that Israel struck at least one target in northeastern Syria, but could not provide more details.

The most likely target was, according to some administration officials, weapon caches sent by Iran to Hizbullah through Syria.

North Korea commented on the incident Tuesday, calling it a "dangerous provocation", Chinese News Agency Xinhua reported on Tuesday.

"This is a very dangerous provocation little short of wantonly violating the sovereignty of Syria and seriously harassing the regional peace and security," a North Korean Foreign Ministry spokesman said.

"The Democratic People's Republic of Korea strongly denounces the above-said intrusion and extends full support and solidarity to the Syrian people in their just cause to defend the national security and the regional peace."

First Published: 09.12.07

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 29,00.html
Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

New York Times:

U.S. Official Says Syria May Have Nuclear Ties

Published: September 15, 2007

WASHINGTON, Sept. 14 — A State Department official said Friday that the United States had concerns about Syria’s involvement in illicit nuclear activities and suggested that North Korea might be aiding the Syrians in their efforts.

Andrew Semmel, a top official on countering the spread of nuclear weapons, said that Syria may have a number of “secret suppliers” for a covert nuclear program, and that North Korean technicians were currently operating inside Syria.

His comments, in an interview with The Associated Press in Rome, came in response to questions about an Israeli airstrike inside Syria last week. Neither Israel nor the United States has confirmed what targets the Israeli jets hit, and the government in Jerusalem has imposed a blanket restriction on the Israeli news media from reporting details about the raid.

American officials have been similarly tight-lipped, and officials who ordinarily see intelligence reports on such issues say their access has been restricted.

Mr. Semmel did not specify whether the technicians in Syria were specialists in nuclear technology; North Korea has long supplied Syria with missile technology. Some weapons experts said they were skeptical that Syria was in league with North Korea to build a secret program.

Damascus is not thought to have made serious efforts in the past to develop nuclear weapons, and those experts said it was unlikely that the Syrians could afford such a program or had the technical expertise to sustain it.

The speculation about possible North Korean activities inside Syria is heightening the Bush administration’s concern about the future of its diplomatic efforts to dismantle North Korea’s nuclear program. The Bush administration’s top negotiator for North Korea, Christopher R. Hill, said that the United States still planned to go ahead with an agreement for food and fuel aid to North Korea in exchange for its decision to dismantle its nuclear program.

“We’ve always been concerned about the issue of proliferation,” Mr. Hill told reporters during a news conference at the State Department. “To me, this simply is an important reminder of the need to accelerate the process which we’ve already engaged in, to achieve denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.”

He declined to say whether the United States had sought a specific explanation from North Korean officials, and added that the issue “does not change the goal of what we’re aiming for.”

A Bush administration official said earlier this week that over the past several weeks, Israel had conducted several aerial surveillance flights over Syria to take pictures of what Israeli officials were said to believe could be possible nuclear development installations.

North Korea’s government took the unusual step of publicly condemning the Israeli strike. The Chinese state-run news agency Xinhua cited a North Korean Foreign Ministry official on Tuesday as calling the Israeli strike “a very dangerous provocation, little short of wantonly violating the sovereignty of Syria and seriously harassing the regional peace and security.”

Some who advocate a hard-line stance toward North Korea, including former top Bush administration officials, said that possible intelligence about North Korea’s efforts to aid Syria should halt diplomatic talks with Pyongyang.

“It would be a big mistake for the State Department to push ahead with the six-party process without this being resolved,” said John R. Bolton, a former United States ambassador to the United Nations, referring to the diplomatic talks with North Korea. “They are rushing to finish this and declare victory, which could be a catastrophe for the president.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/15/world ... ref=slogin
spot

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by spot »

I have another of those zero-constant puzzles for you. I hate them because they're apparently coincidental, and I hate coincidences as much as you must.

The fact that the Hypercube's "Geometrically determined specific area's on Earth's orbit around the Sun" stay at the same anniversary dates year after year means that the Hypercube, centred on this Solar System's sun, isn't rotating with respect to the stellar background. I find that uncanny. It means it's a body with no rotational inertia whatever, and I can't think of many other examples of such a thing in space. Bodies with no rotational inertia have usually lost what they started with through tidal interactions, but if it were interacting that way with the sun it would have settled to the same period of rotation that the sun itself has.

You opened your thread with "Because it's always easy to elaborate on correlations after the fact, I wil focus on anticipations prior to the monitored events days in order to give a deeper meaning to the described Design", but the large majority of your posts are back-projections of historical events. Can we have a single post summarizing what anticipations prior to the monitored events days you have available for us to check as they come due?
Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

all dates and themes are posted on the timeline prior to the monitored future events date. When that day comes, I add the actual events that happened on the timeline
Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

Spot:

The fact that the Hypercube's "Geometrically determined specific area's on Earth's orbit around the Sun" stay at the same anniversary dates year after year means that the Hypercube, centred on this Solar System's sun, isn't rotating with respect to the stellar background. I find that uncanny. It means it's a body with no rotational inertia whatever, and I can't think of many other examples of such a thing in space. Bodies with no rotational inertia have usually lost what they started with through tidal interactions, but if it were interacting that way with the sun it would have settled to the same period of rotation that the sun itself has.

Well, the Platonic Solids don't have shape in our dimension, you can't visualize them as a shape around the sun. Its interaction with other dimensional realms and it is only by geometry that this interaction could become visible in a sense that the connectedness becomes clear between events. every single moment in our reality is interdimensionally connected and these geometrical correlations are applicable at every moment, on each individual. I have a focus on the macro level and therefor I describe the themes and keydates based on the main orientation of the solids, as they 'come through' at macrolevel in our reality
joesoap

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by joesoap »

SAGI Launch at Glanton

Professor Carlos Sago, the world famous physicist, astronomer, author and director of the Doxford Institute, is to head a team of eminent international scientists in a remarkable project that will study an area of rural Northumberland. The Search for Any Glanton Intelligence (SAGI) will monitor Glanton in an attempt to find signs of intelligent life. The project will be funded by NESA, the North East Spaces Authority to the tune of some ten million pounds and is set to run for the next two years. Specialist equipment specifically designed for the search is currently being installed in and around the village. Speaking at the official launch of SAGI, Professor Sago said that the team was making “significant progress” and was confident they would “prove beyond doubt that intelligent life exists there”. SAGI, the brainchild of Sago, has been condemned as a waste of time and money by many in the scientific community. Dr. Selwin Velocipede head of the Foxton Deep Spaced Observatory and one of SAGI’s fiercest critics said that he thought the project was “absolutely preposterous, the man is a charlatan, he should be horse-whipped, what next, the search for virgins in Shilbottle?” SAGI are hoping they will be able to start searching before the end of the year.:-2

Attached files
spot

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by spot »

Dutch;695594 wrote: Spot:

Well, the Platonic Solids don't have shape in our dimension, you can't visualize them as a shape around the sun. Its interaction with other dimensional realms and it is only by geometry that this interaction could become visible in a sense that the connectedness becomes clear between events. every single moment in our reality is interdimensionally connected and these geometrical correlations are applicable at every moment, on each individual. I have a focus on the macro level and therefor I describe the themes and keydates based on the main orientation of the solids, as they 'come through' at macrolevel in our reality

The zero constant as it relates to anniversary repetitions of the keydates isn't related to the shape or non-shape of the HD Tetrahedron or any of the Platonic Solids, it relates to "the main orientation of the solids, as they 'come through' at macrolevel in our reality" as you describe it. That's where the repetitions don't move with respect to the stellar background - that's where the coincidence lies. That's real-world Geometry.

I'll try to find all the points so far where you've made a "focus on anticipations prior to the monitored events days". As you said in your introduction, "it's easy to find correlations after a fact".
Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

breaking news:

Tuesday, 18 September 2007

N Korea denies Syria nuclear ties

North Korea has denied allegations that it may be helping Syria develop a nuclear weapons facility.

The foreign ministry in Pyongyang called the claims an "unskilful conspiracy" and "groundless".

There were allegations last week that Syria was holding technology or materials relating to North Korea's nuclear programme.

This follows reports that Israeli jets entered Syrian air space earlier this month and hit an unknown target.

"Recently some US media including the New York Times have been spreading allegations that we are secretly helping Syria with its nuclear programme. Such reports are groundless and misleading," a ministry spokesman said.

He also dismissed reports that North Korea could be helping Syria build a nuclear weapons facility.

"We, as a responsible nuclear power, already declared in October 2006 that we will never allow the transfer of nuclear materials, and we have been sticking to this declaration," the spokesman said in a statement published by the official Korean Central News Agency.

Syria has formally complained to the United Nations about the alleged raid by Israeli aircraft over its territory. Israel has repeatedly refused to comment on the alleged raid.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7000171.stm
Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

Spot:

When new dates were added, it has been mentioned IN the thread with the posting date as indication the date was added prior the actual events date

I have chosen to update the original timeline to keep the overview, but each addition or update has been mentioned IN the thread

you can find the timeline here, I also have reposted it in this thread ( but here the timeline hasn't been updated ) :

2007 timeline July - December

spot

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by spot »

Dutch;696041 wrote: Spot:

When new dates were added, it has been mentioned IN the thread with the posting date as indication the date was added prior the actual events date

I have chosen to update the original timeline to keep the overview, but each addition or update has been mentioned IN the thread

you can find the timeline here, I also have reposted it in this thread ( but here the timeline hasn't been updated ) :

2007 timeline July - December

So the only future events which are actually predicted on your timeline at the moment are:

September 25, 2007 - Lebanese presidential election

October 1, 2007 - Hyper Dimensional Octahedron "Cross" date ( macrolevel)

creating a Tetrahedron of 911 days with another Octahedron date at macrolevel: April 2, 2005: The day Pope JP II died at the "Cross"

(The 'flathened' Hyper Dimensional Octahedron leave 4 points creating a cross.)

Mars at same geometrical position as during the killing of Alois Estermann in May 1998.

could be an omen:

Vatican cadet 'commits suicide'

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europ ... index.html

Mercury 'The Messenger' at same geometrical position as during the Ascension starttrigger date related to the May 4, 1998 Vatican homicides.

October 9, 2007 - keydate related to Anna Nicole marker event - Bush

October 20 +/- 1 day Hyper Dimensional Tetrahedron

Death Of A President (symbolic/Presidency and Papacy are interchangeable). HD Tetrahdron: Ratzinger Pope.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/newmarket ... t/trailer/

Synopsis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_a_President

November 11, 2007 - next keydate on the 911 based Golden Mean Phi spiral linked to 9/11

November 15, 2007 - hyper Dimensional Cube date (macrolevel)

Venus at same geometrical position as during awakenings endtriggerdate related to the killing of Hariri

December 3, 2007 - next date on the 911 based Golden Mean Phi timecoded spiral, related to May 2, 2007:

which translates to

September 25, 2007 - Lebanon might have a presidential election

October 1, 2007 - something Vatican-related

October 9, 2007 - a Bush event will occur

October 20 +/- 1 day - Death Of A President (symbolic/Presidency and Papacy are interchangeable)

November 11, 2007 - something will happen

November 15, 2007 - something will happen

December 3, 2007 - something will happen

I'm trying very hard but I can't extract any further predictive text at all out of your timeline. Which bits am I missing where you've made a "focus on anticipations prior to the monitored events days"?
Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

that's your translation.

all dates on the timelines I uses were initially posted prior to the actual dates.

New dates will be added.

I just can't do everything at the same time. I have to do my 'research', identify the patterns and themes, monitor current events and maintain my postings.

I do that 'in between' my normal work and the care of my family
spot

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by spot »

Dutch;696070 wrote: all dates on the timelines I uses were initially posted prior to the actual dates.

But labelling a future date without "focus on anticipations prior to the monitored events days" and then tagging a news article onto that date when it arrives isn't predictive at all. Every day has news and all you're doing is saying "here's a future date, there will be news on it". To be effective you have to "focus on anticipations" which involves saying *what* the news will be, to a sufficiently accurate level that you can be awarded a tick instead of a cross as you said, "Because it's always easy to elaborate on correlations after the fact".
Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

There's nothing wrong with correlations after the fact, especially if you consider the methods of research: the intuitive thought shows the way which element of Design should be applied and the connection indeed popps up instantly. Its not a matter of endlesly seeking: the underlying patterns MUST show its presence instantly. I know that this isn't enough for the readers that have no or limited knowledge about this concept so I do have a focus on future events. The coincidences should make you think
Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

'Deep Impact' was identified as underlying theme for September 15, as mentioned on the timeline months ago already. last weekend indeed showed somekind of a 'Deep Impact' echo :

Scores ill in Peru 'meteor crash'

Hundreds of people in Peru have needed treatment after an object from space - said to be a meteorite - plummeted to Earth in a remote area, officials say.

They say the object left a deep crater after crashing down over the weekend near the town of Carancas in the Andes.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7001897.stm

over the weekend = September 15
Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

BTW, I don't do predictions, I try to identify underlying patterns and themes so future key dates can be determined on which specific underlying themes could be expressed. interpretation is another thing
spot

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by spot »

Dutch;696587 wrote: BTW, I don't do predictions, I try to identify underlying patterns and themes so future key dates can be determined on which specific underlying themes could be expressed. interpretation is another thing

I'm not pushing it on you, I'm merely following your work on the basis of your own statement of intent in your first post:Because it's always easy to elaborate on correlations after the fact, I wil focus on anticipations prior to the monitored events days in order to give a deeper meaning to the described Design.
Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

Lebanese elections, scheduled for September 25 ( put on the timeline as a fact, not as a 'prediction'. I expected important development around these elections)

Wednesday, 19 September 2007

Anger at new Lebanon MP killing

World leaders and Lebanese politicians have condemned the bomb attack that killed an anti-Syrian Lebanese MP in a mainly Christian suburb of Beirut.

Antoine Ghanim, of the Maronite Phalange party, died with at least six others in the Sin al-Fil district.

US President George W Bush said the killing was "horrific", while a host of Lebanese politicians blamed Syria for the bomb.

Lebanon is poised to choose a successor to pro-Syrian President Emile Lahoud.

But the country has been mired in an ongoing political crisis, with a deadlock between pro- and anti-Syrian factions in parliament.

Syria denied any involvement with Wednesday's attack, issuing a statement calling it a "criminal act", adding that it undermined hopes for Lebanese national reconciliation.

'Silencing freedom'

In Lebanon, many politicians described the attack against Mr Ghanim as a direct attack on the process of choosing a new president.

Mr Siniora called for a UN investigation into the assassination of Mr Ghanim, who had returned to Beirut just a few days before his death to take part in the vote.

He told the AFP news agency the killing was "a clear message to silence to voices of freedom and independence".

Other Lebanese politicians were quick to blame Damascus.

Saad Hariri, son of Rafik Hariri, a former prime minister who was killed in a bomb in 2005, insisted responsibility lay with Syria.

"I have never seen a more cowardly regime than that of [Syrian President] Bashar Assad's," he told the Associated Press.

Even Mr Lahoud, a pro-Syrian figure, suggested the killing was linked to the upcoming election, saying it was no coincidence someone is killed whenever there are positive developments in Lebanon.

The latest attack has also been criticised by the US, the UK, the EU, France and Italy.

Mr Bush denounced what he described as attempts by Syria and Lebanon to destabilise Lebanon, AFP news agency reported.

"I strongly condemn today's horrific assassination of Lebanese member of parliament Antoine Ghanim," he was quoted as saying, adding that it was part of a "tragic pattern" of attacks.

Political deadlock

The bombing was the latest attack on leading figures in Lebanon's anti-Syrian movement, with five others killed since Rafik Hariri's assassination in 2005.

Pierre Gemayel, son of the Phalange leader Amin Gemayel, was shot dead by gunmen in November 2006.

In July 2007 a Muslim member of the movement, Walid Eido, was among at least 10 people killed in an explosion in Beirut's Manara neighbourhood.

Syria has denied any involvement in any of the killings.

The large car bomb exploded late on Wednesday afternoon near the al-Hayik roundabout in Sin el-Fil.

Local television stations soon broadcast pictures of rescuers dragging charred bodies from the scene of the blast, with others seriously injured.

Reports said Mr Ghanim had removed his parliamentary number plate and put it in the back of the car in an attempt to reduce his profile.

He was a member of the governing 14 March Movement, and his death has reduced the bloc's majority in the Lebanese Chamber of Deputies to just two.

It also comes less than a week before MPs are scheduled to meet to elect the new president - a post reserved for a Maronite Christian under Lebanon's political system.

The term of current President Emile Lahoud was extended to 2007, worsening pro- and anti-Syrian divisions, which were exacerbated in February 2005 by the killing of Rafik Hariri.

The anti-Syrian 14 March Movement won power in legislative elections held soon after Syria withdrew its troops after 29 years.

The BBC's Jim Muir in Beirut says that despite the continuing deadlock between pro- and anti-Syrian factions in parliament, there had been signs of moderation and a will for dialogue between the two sides ahead of the vote.

Tensions are now bound to rise, our correspondent says.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7003857.stm

related thread:

The Hariri Killing, Casus Belli WWIII ?

http://hddesign.forumup.nl/about3-hddesign.html
Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

Dutch wrote: PHI POINT !

The december 26, 2004 Sumatra Quake was probably Hyper Dimensionally initiated / related to the June 8, 2004 Venus passage.

1191 days

the 'communication' is profound and indeed Venus related as described in the HDDesign:

This is really 'in the face':

March 28 - The 2005 Sumatran earthquake strikes off Sumatra, three months after the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake. At a magnitude of 8.7 it is the second largest earthquake since 1965.

March 28, 2005 - September 12, 2007: 898 days

or EXACTLY 4 Venus years in Earth days: Venus at same geometrical postion during these Sumatra quakes!!! Do you believe its just coincidental??
spot

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by spot »

I think if you recognise the number of events you'll see that common factors from a dozen possible sources are bound to match somewhere. Here's the major earthquake set from Indonesia, with magnitudes, this decade, off http://earthquake.usgs.gov/regional/wor ... #indonesia

Why pick on the March 28th incident rather than the far higher 2004 12 26 entry instead? Of course there will be alignments with this volume of observations to choose from.

* 2000 06 04 - Southern Sumatera, Indonesia - M 7.9 Fatalities 103

* 2002 10 10 - Irian Jaya, Indonesia - M 7.6 Fatalities 8

* 2002 11 02 - Northern Sumatera, Indonesia - M 7.4 Fatalities 3

* 2003 05 26 - Halmahera, Indonesia - M 7.0 Fatalities 1

* 2004 01 28 - Seram, Indonesia - M 6.7

* 2004 02 05 - Irian Jaya, Indonesia - M 7.0 Fatalities 37

* 2004 02 07 - Irian Jaya, Indonesia - M 7.3

* 2004 07 25 - Southern Sumatra, Indonesia - M 7.3

* 2004 11 11 - Kepulauan Alor, Indonesia - M 7.5 Fatalities 34

* 2004 11 26 - Papua, Indonesia - M 7.1 Fatalities 32

* 2004 12 26 - Sumatra-Andaman Islands - M 9.1 Fatalities 283,106

* 2005 01 01 - Off the West Coast of Northern Sumatra - M 6.7

* 2005 02 19 - Sulawesi, Indonesia - M 6.5

* 2005 02 26 - Simeulue, Indonesia - M 6.8

* 2005 03 02 - Banda Sea - M 7.1

* 2005 03 28 - Northern Sumatra, Indonesia - M 8.6 Fatalities 1,313

* 2005 04 10 - Kepulauan Mentawai Region, Indonesia - M 6.7

* 2005 05 14 - Nias Region, Indonesia - M 6.7

* 2005 05 19 - Nias Region, Indonesia - M 6.9

* 2005 07 05 - Nias Region, Indonesia - M 6.7

* 2005 11 19 - Simeulue, Indonesia - M 6.5

* 2006 01 27 - Banda Sea - M 7.6

* 2006 03 14 - Seram, Indonesia - M 6.7 Fatalities 4

* 2006 05 16 - Nias Region, Indonesia - M 6.8

* 2006 05 26 - Java, Indonesia - M 6.3 Fatalities 5,749

* 2006 07 17 - South of Java, Indonesia - M 7.7 Fatalities 730

* 2007 01 21 - Molucca Sea - M 7.5 Fatalities 4

* 2007 03 06 - Southern Sumatra, Indonesia - M 6.4 Fatalities 70

* 2007 07 26 - Molucca Sea - M 6.9

* 2007 08 08 - Java, Indonesia - M 7.5

* 2007 09 12 - Southern Sumatra, Indonesia - M 8.4 Fatalities 25

* 2007 09 12 - Kepulauan Mentawai region, Indonesia - M 7.9

* 2007 09 20 - Kepulauan Mentawai Region, Indonesia - M 6.6

Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

As soon as I finished the above post, I had this intuitive tought that confirmed the HDDesign instantly: ( I only post it now because I couldn't do it earlier: I was in a hurry to goe to my daughter's first swimming lesson)

I posted at the HDDesign forum before I left office:

So what about Phi point than, from the March 28, 2005 Sumatra quake towards the last Venus Transit prior to the end of the Mayan calendar on June 6, 2012?

Earth at EXACTLY the same geometrical position as during the December 26, 2004 Sumatra quake/Tsunami

March 28, 2005 - June 6, 2012 = 2627 days

2627 / 2.61803399 ( Phi spiral) = 1003 days

March 28, 2005 + 1003 days = December 26, 2007!

talk about Intelligent Design!

experimental stuff / The Venus Connection

http://hddesign.forumup.nl/about5-hddesign.html
Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

I see a reply i posted last friday about the I ndonesian quakes is gone?

From The Sunday TimesSeptember 23, 2007

Israelis seized nuclear material in Syrian raid

Israeli commandos seized nuclear material of North Korean origin during a daring raid on a secret military site in Syria before Israel bombed it this month, according to informed sources in Washington and Jerusalem.

The attack was launched with American approval on September 6 after Washington was shown evidence the material was nuclear related, the well-placed sources say.

They confirmed that samples taken from Syria for testing had been identified as North Korean. This raised fears that Syria might have joined North Korea and Iran in seeking to acquire nuclear weapons.

Israeli special forces had been gathering intelligence for several months in Syria, according to Israeli sources. They located the nuclear material at a compound near Dayr az-Zwar in the north.

Evidence that North Korean personnel were at the site is said to have been shared with President George W Bush over the summer. A senior American source said the administration sought proof of nuclear-related activities before giving the attack its blessing.

Diplomats in North Korea and China believe a number of North Koreans were killed in the strike, based on reports reaching Asian governments about conversations between Chinese and North Korean officials.

Syrian officials flew to Pyongyang, the North Korean capital, last week, reinforcing the view that the two nations were coordinating their response.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 512380.ece
Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

Tuesday, 25 September 2007

Lebanese MPs delay crucial vote

Lebanon's parliament has adjourned a crucial session to elect a new president until 23 October.

Speaker Nabih Berri said there were not enough MPs to make the two-thirds quorum, after members of opposition pro-Syrian bloc stayed away.

The opposition wants to prevent the western-backed majority from electing their own anti-Syrian head of state.

Pro-Syrian Emile Lahoud is due to step down in two months, bringing three years of political crisis to a head.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7011847.stm
Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

I wrote:

Dutch wrote: PHI POINT !

1191 days

the 'communication' is profound and indeed Venus related as described in the HDDesign:

This is really 'in the face':

March 28 - The 2005 Sumatran earthquake strikes off Sumatra, three months after the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake. At a magnitude of 8.7 it is the second largest earthquake since 1965.

March 28, 2005 - September 12, 2007: 898 days

or EXACTLY 4 Venus years in Earth days: Venus at same geometrical postion during these Sumatra quakes!!! Do you believe its just coincidental??

So what about Phi point than, from the March 28, 2005 Sumatra quake towards the last Venus Transit prior to the end of the Mayan calendar on June 6, 2012?

Earth at EXACTLY the same geometrical position as during the December 26, 2004 Sumatra quake/Tsunami

March 28, 2005 - June 6, 2012 = 2627 days

2627 / 2.61803399 ( Phi spiral) = 1003 days

March 28, 2005 + 1003 days = December 26, 2007!

talk about Intelligent Design!

The innner planets are confirming:

Mercury

Mercury the messenger is at same geometrical position during ascension endtriggerdate related to the September 12, 2007 Sumatra quake as during the end of the Mayan Calendar

Venus

Venus is at same geometrical position during ascension starttriggerdate related to the September 12, 2007 Sumatra quake as during the end of the Mayan Calendar

Mars

Mars is at same geometrical position during awakening endtriggerdate related to the September 12, 2007 Sumatra quake as during the end of the Mayan Calendar

Its this December 26, 2007 - Phi point reference, with Earth at the same geometrical position as during the Sumatra quake / Tsunami that made me think about something else

Hirhoshima - Nagasaki

the 3 days difference

It has been on my mind and I could never put my finger on it

Nagasaki is 'leading' in the concept. The July 16, 2007 quake in Japan that caused the worlds biggest nuclear plant to leak, coinciding with a typhoon, materialized on the exact moment as determined by the difference between the 911/Tetrahedron based design and our 'actual' time as described in the 'breaking the Code' thread. The timeframe Nagasaki - July 16, 2007 is the exact difference between the 911/Tetrahedron based Design and our 'actual' time during a theoretical precession cycle as described in the HDDesign.

I thought let's consider Nagasaki to be a Phi point related to the end of the Mayan calendar

Going back from december 21, 2012 through Nagasaki on August 9, 1945 on a Golden Mean Phi based spiral, with Nagasaki to be the Phi point, something interesting pops up: a date on which another significant event will take place when Earth will take the same geometrial position again many years later.

I talk about a date in the year 1836

a date that marks the Golden Mean Phi spiral

I talk about August 6

Hirhoshima
spot

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by spot »

Dutch;699621 wrote: Going back from december 21, 2012 through Nagasaki on August 9, 1945 on a Golden Mean Phi based spiral, with Nagasaki to be the Phi point, something interesting pops up: a date on which another significant event will take place when Earth will take the same geometrial position again many years later.

I talk about a date in the year 1836

a date that marks the Golden Mean Phi spiral

I talk about August 6

Hirhoshima

I must be reading that wrong. Something significant happened on August 6 1836?

Darwin records that the Beagle was en route to the Cape de Verde Islands, and Joseph Smith was in Salem Massachusetts receiving Covenant 111 of The Doctrine and Covenants. I can't see anything else notable. What's the 1836 reference to?

I had a good look for "a reply i posted last friday about the I ndonesian quakes" and there's no sign of any deletion that I can find. I asked Admin to check whether the system was restarted but I've no reason to think that would lose a post.
Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

yes you read that wrong. August 6 marks the Phi spiral that runs through Nagasaki and the end of the Mayan Calendar. Earth is at that same position on August 6, 1945, the day of Hirhoshima. Its not important what happened in 1836.

You are right about the Indonesian quakes, it was just a remark I posted at another forum. Here I replied with the post about the December 26, 2004 Sumatra quake. In fact the same geometrical correlations are used here: Hirhoshima-Nagasaki in relation to the end of the Mayan Calender and the major Sumatra quakes in relation to the Venus Transits and the mayan Calender, both based on Phi-point correlations and positions Earth is taking.
spot

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by spot »

Dutch;699633 wrote: yes you read that wrong. August 6 marks the Phi spiral that runs through Nagasaki and the end of the Mayan Calendar. Earth is at that same position on August 6, 1945, the day of Hirhoshima. Its not important what happened in 1836.So what was the event you referenced in "I talk about a date in the year 1836"? I missed it, that's all, and I'm trying to keep a grasp of the argument.
Dutch

Hyper Dimensional Design

Post by Dutch »

let stry it this way: becausen Hirhoshima happened on an August 6, it marks Nagasaki as a Phi ( Golden Mean ) point in relation to the end of the mayan calendar. every other day in a year would be off the geometrical position

Just like December 26,2007 unveils the phi points in relation to the Sumatra quakes etc.

Return to “Paranormal Science”