The Superior Anything Random goes here Thread

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

this has probably been posted elswhere :-3

but has anyone noticed that the birthday reminder thing at the bottom of the home page has gone

tombestone if you could please fix it on the 5th of sept that would be jolly nice :):)
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

jimbo;682656 wrote: i liked your one best dazza:-6

its that frank ... he is making us post here :-3

Tell him to F of then :wah: i'm only jokin
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

Musiclover89;682662 wrote: Tell him to F of then :wah: i'm only jokin

ffrank dazza says f off

hold on there is only one f in frank

thank god for that :wah::wah::wah:
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

This looks just like the other "Anything Random" threads to me. Same great people....same great jokes.:wah:
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
24Hours

Post by 24Hours »

jimbo;682640 wrote: UNLESS SOMEONE STARTS A

ULTIMATE GOLD PLATED DIOMOND STUDDED CAN NEVER BE BEATEN ANYTHING RANDOM POST THREAD :sneaky::sneaky: :wah::wah: i'm tempted

This is "infraction" material.
24Hours

Post by 24Hours »

along-for-the-ride;682667 wrote: This looks just like the other "Anything Random" threads to me. Same great people....same great jokes.:wah:

Hi, sorta glad to meet you. I would be very glad to meet you except you posted utter nonsense that is offensive. It's not "just like" the other Random Anything thread. Not even close. For example, if you diss THAT thread you DON'T go to Hell, punished by God (and Minks, the official figurehead and spokesperson for this topic).
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

Hmm should i put on Flight Sim i'm bored out of my mind
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
24Hours

Post by 24Hours »

Musiclover89;682693 wrote: Hmm should i put on Flight Sim i'm bored out of my mind

Heh heh. :)
pinkchick

Post by pinkchick »

jimbo;682661 wrote: this has probably been posted elswhere :-3

but has anyone noticed that the birthday reminder thing at the bottom of the home page has gone

tombestone if you could please fix it on the 5th of sept that would be jolly nice :):)

Aaawwww thanks Jimbo.....that's my birthday!

Sweet of you to remember;)
Very nearly perfect ... :D
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hey Frank, how are ya doin??
24Hours

Post by 24Hours »

Kathy Ellen;682784 wrote: Hey Frank, how are ya doin??

Doing OK! Thanks for asking. How about YOU?
24Hours

Post by 24Hours »

Pinky;682807 wrote: Why aren't I tired yet?:thinking:

You have too much creative energy stored inside of you. ;)
24Hours

Post by 24Hours »

It's rainy and chilly by me, in case you were wondering. What a switch from so many weeks of sunny weather at beaches. I got spoiled. My wife really got us into beaching this summer with the kids. I miss it already.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

I miss the beach too Frank. What beach do you go to.

AF,

Wow, can I share some of that margarita with you....looks sooooo good.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

24Hours;682958 wrote: It's rainy and chilly by me, in case you were wondering. What a switch from so many weeks of sunny weather at beaches. I got spoiled. My wife really got us into beaching this summer with the kids. I miss it already.

I feel the same way Frank....it's p***ing rain in NJ for the past 2 days....miss the beach. What beach do you go to...

AF,

Wow, can I share some of that margarita with you?? Looks soooo good.
24Hours

Post by 24Hours »

Kathy Ellen;683010 wrote: I feel the same way Frank....it's p***ing rain in NJ for the past 2 days....miss the beach. What beach do you go to...

We mostly went out east to some relatively unknown area ... was nice, sorta private, had a concession stand that made great, serious food. Went to Rockaway beach one time to check out the bigger waves. The other one we went to was off a bay, much calmer waters ... good for small kids and families.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Sounds really nice Frank. The beach near me is always so crowded. Went to Florida for awhile and found a lovely beach that was not crowded, and the sand was beautiful....pure quartz.
minks

Post by minks »

[QUOTE=24Hours;682684]Hi, sorta glad to meet you. I would be very glad to meet you except you posted utter nonsense that is offensive. It's not "just like" the other Random Anything thread. Not even close. For example, if you diss THAT thread you DON'T go to Hell, punished by God (and Minks, the official figurehead and spokesperson for this topic).[/QUOTE]

how in hades did that happen????:-5
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
minks

Post by minks »

and futher more

is this superior enough for ya?

Attached files

― Mae West
24Hours

Post by 24Hours »

Kathy, yes, it was VERY nice .. you sacrifice good waves and the real big open ocean though, since it is a bay. In exchange though you get no crowding, semi-private, great food and alcoholic beverages, and super clean.

Minks! I knew you were perfect for the role! :-4
minks

Post by minks »

24Hours;683028 wrote: Kathy, yes, it was VERY nice .. you sacrifice good waves and the real big open ocean though, since it is a bay. In exchange though you get no crowding, semi-private, great food and alcoholic beverages, and super clean.

Minks! I knew you were perfect for the role! :-4

oh I just love your sense of ummmmm errrrr ahhhhh ...... diplomacy, what if I don't want the roll hmmm??? Hey wait how did this get to be about me anyways dang it.

― Mae West
24Hours

Post by 24Hours »

minks;683102 wrote: what if I don't want the roll hmmm??? Hey wait how did this get to be about me anyways dang it.

I can't control how much you want the role, I can only tell you how much it means to some of us, how perfect you are for it, and how it will have a lasting, positive effect on the young people who look up to you. As for it being about you - WHY NOT!? Who here wouldn't be lucky to learn the details of your thoughts? PLEASE, life is short - don't spend a minute not seeing yourself as special and worthy of role-model status, to match the general view of you on these forums.
minks

Post by minks »

24Hours;683109 wrote: I can't control how much you want the role, I can only tell you how much it means to some of us, how perfect you are for it, and how it will have a lasting, positive effect on the young people who look up to you. As for it being about you - WHY NOT!? Who here wouldn't be lucky to learn the details of your thoughts? PLEASE, life is short - don't spend a minute not seeing yourself as special and worthy of role-model status, to match the general view of you on these forums.

OMG!!!:yh_sick:wah:

― Mae West
Uncle Fester

Post by Uncle Fester »

How can this be a Superior Random thread , jimbo ,YZGI and myself are still allowed on here :p;)

IF YOU CAN'T SAY GOOD ABOUT SOME ONE , KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

Did you know that too much chocolate shrinks your clothes

http://www.theparanormalcrypt.org/portal.php
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

Uncle Fester;683225 wrote: How can this be a Superior Random thread , jimbo ,YZGI and myself are still allowed on here :p;)

:wah::wah:

zactly uncle
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Uncle Fester;683225 wrote: How can this be a Superior Random thread , jimbo ,YZGI and myself are still allowed on here :p;)
We are?:wah:

Here I come!!!!
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

24Hours;682684 wrote: Hi, sorta glad to meet you. I would be very glad to meet you except you posted utter nonsense that is offensive. It's not "just like" the other Random Anything thread. Not even close. For example, if you diss THAT thread you DON'T go to Hell, punished by God (and Minks, the official figurehead and spokesperson for this topic).

I am duly reprimanded.:D
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
24Hours

Post by 24Hours »

along-for-the-ride;683289 wrote: I am duly reprimanded.:D

:wah: Sorry, I get a little passionate about my Random topics.

Random thought: Broiled scallops taste great!
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

****, i just hit the mark forums read instead of todays posts :rolleyes:
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

24Hours;682567 wrote: It is someone who shows up in a thread to make trouble or harrass people.

Ok. Im a troll then. I dont think that makes me Hitler. I dont think I should be thrown into a pool of man eating sharks Frank. Is that what your saying ? Maybe youd like to feed me to a tiger, or hyenas. Is that what you want Frank ? Sure, I like to annoy people but I dont think that makes me Satan.

Im not a bug you know. Is that what you think of me ? Im a bug ? What kind of bug Frank ? What kind of bug am I ?

Id really like to know. Dont hold back ok ?

What am I, a cockroach ?

Maybe some kind of a worm or something ?

I dont know, maybe worms arent even bugs but whatever !

You remember when you were a kid and you used to cut worms up into little pieces and poke them with sticks ?

They didnt like it Frank. Not one bit. I hope youre proud of yourself for that. Those worms had feelings Frank. Deep ones. And really important thoughts. And things to say and contribute.

So maybe you could think about that the next time you feel the urge to cut up worms. Or call them trolls.
I AM AWESOME MAN
pinkchick

Post by pinkchick »

Nomad;683391 wrote: Ok. Im a troll then. I dont think that makes me Hitler. I dont think I should be thrown into a pool of man eating sharks Frank. Is that what your saying ? Maybe youd like to feed me to a tiger, or hyenas. Is that what you want Frank ? Sure, I like to annoy people but I dont think that makes me Satan.

Im not a bug you know. Is that what you think of me ? Im a bug ? What kind of bug Frank ? What kind of bug am I ?

What am I, a cockroach ?

You remember when you were a kid and you used to cut worms up into little pieces and poke them with sticks ?

They didnt like it Frank. Not one bit. I hope youre proud of yourself for that. Those worms had feelings Frank. Deep ones. And really important thoughts. And things to say and contribute.

So maybe you could think about that the next time you feel the urge to cut up worms. Or call them trolls.

Uh - Oh:thinking:
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

pinkchick;683395 wrote: Uh - Oh:thinking:

No. I live to annoy Frank. :-4
I AM AWESOME MAN
24Hours

Post by 24Hours »

Nomad;683391 wrote: Ok. Im a troll then. I dont think that makes me Hitler. I dont think I should be thrown into a pool of man eating sharks Frank. Is that what your saying ? Maybe youd like to feed me to a tiger, or hyenas. Is that what you want Frank ? Sure, I like to annoy people but I dont think that makes me Satan.

What am I, a cockroach ?

Heh! In the two forums I have known you in the feeling is so similar when I read your posts - some crazy combination of fear and laughter takes me over! And I did NOT cut up worms! I was squeemish. I also have some doubts about the deeply thought-out contributions of worms, but I don't want to push my luck!
pinkchick

Post by pinkchick »

Nomad;683399 wrote: No. I live to annoy Frank. :-4

K...I'm leaving now:lips:
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

24Hours;683401 wrote: Heh! In the two forums I have known you in the feeling is so similar when I read your posts - some crazy combination of fear and laughter takes me over! And I did NOT cut up worms! I was squeemish. I also have some doubts about the deeply thought-out contributions of worms, but I don't want to push my luck!

There you go again Frank. Dissing worms. Whats next, platypuses ?

God !
I AM AWESOME MAN
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Just to clarify, I think Frank is good people. I like him.
I AM AWESOME MAN
24Hours

Post by 24Hours »

Not to throw a moneky wrench into the works here, but I happen to believe that platypusses can have deep, complicated thoughts. Like eating, and stuff.
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

24Hours;683670 wrote: Not to throw a moneky wrench into the works here, but I happen to believe that platypusses can have deep, complicated thoughts. Like eating, and stuff.

A-hem, that's TOO deep of thinkin' for us around these here parts.....:p:D
JacksDad

Post by JacksDad »

Pinky;683677 wrote: It was the goldfish...they created the universe. Hitchiker's guide to the Galaxy says so.:thinking:

Thought it was mice?

Crap! Now you're gonna make me read again! :-5
G-man

Post by G-man »

*sticks a babel fish in my ear* :p

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

24Hours

Post by 24Hours »

G-man, is green tea all it's cracked up to be?
24Hours

Post by 24Hours »

G-man, I am talking to you. If I have to send flattering PMs and offer myself to you in illegal ways to get your attention, then that's what I'll do.

Return to “General Chit Chat”