Dover, Kent, UK

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
[B.K]

Dover, Kent, UK

Post by [B.K] »

Hello Readers,

I am doing a survey for my town of Dover on the south-east coast, and am after your opinions of the town.

If you could respond answering:

Have you been here?

Why did you come?

Did you stay overnight or longer?

Did you visit the town centre? If so what did you think?

Did you visit the Castle or any other place?

Did you only come for the ferry to France?

If you have been, would you come again and why?

If you haven't been, would you come? Why / Why not?

And finally, do you have any other thoughts about Dover?

in awaiting the replies from the populous of these hallowed pages, i remain, thankful in advance.

[ B . K ]:)
spot

Dover, Kent, UK

Post by spot »

Why us, BK? Serious question, I just don't understand why ForumGarden is a sensible place to ask. You don't say what deadline you have for replies, either - people will be reading this thread two years from now and not know whether you're still looking for a response. What possible value are the replies to anyone anyway?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
[B.K]

Dover, Kent, UK

Post by [B.K] »

I am askiing you as a group of people outside of the the town, with hopefully an independant view. Also having read the postings on this forum, I believe that the opinons typed are valued and spam free.

I am to report the findings to the Head of Tourism at my Town Centre Management.

The timescale is currently not fixed, I will simply leave it to roll until I feel there have been enough responses.

The value of the responses will be to show the TCM what visitors to Dover think of the place, and where deficiences potentially lie.

Thank you.

Return to “Travel Vacation”