Are there any GENUINE job opportunities out there?

A forum to discuss your work and issues regarding employment.
weinbeck

Post by weinbeck »

Pick up almost any daily newspaper and amongst the job opportunities section towards the back you will find "Make $5000.00 a week filling envelopes." "Not to be missed - work when you want/retire early..." Almost without exception, every one has turned out to be absolute C R A P. Has anybody found anything that actually works, or are they all spams, where you're asked to supply a $50.00 registration fee, and that's the last you see of your money? I've tried more than a few, and as you can see, I'm pretty cynical, not without good reason! One scheme was to place adverts in shop windows (identical to the one you'd been conned out of your registration fee for!)
maccat

Post by maccat »

I don't think their are many genuine job opportunitys online. Believe me Ive tried out many.
weinbeck

Post by weinbeck »

maccat;652442 wrote: I don't think their are many genuine job opportunitys online. Believe me Ive tried out many.

Trouble is, it gets the industry a bad name.
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

weinbeck;652460 wrote: Trouble is, it gets the industry a bad name.

What industry? The things that you've mentioned bear no resemblance to industry, being simple rip-off opportunities for the perpetrators.
webfriend

Post by webfriend »

Actually years ago like 70's I knew a couple that were on SS and they did the envelopes for local company, but back then it was hand addressed. And they would do so many a day to meet their goals. That was the last time I ever saw that again.

Now what might be of some help, your here so you know how the Internet works, Is posting!! People pay for others to post in forums to get them started, in directories to give them back links, write articles about things you know.. Take this forum if you came here and saw no posts, you would pass it up and move on. So how do you get it started? pay someone to post in, to maker it look fun. Then you post and someone answer, then someone answer that!

All you need is a computer, be able to type, and know how to search for the listing you want to post in. Go around to big forums post "I post for $$" they'll pm you, or answer your topic in the forum. Writing a good press release most ask (last time I checked) $75.00 for about 1000 words. But it needs to be WELL written. If it wasn't for spell check I wouldn't be here, I use these services.

--------------------------------------------------

seniorfitnessfacts

Return to “Work Employment”