oh good, i just set my house on fire

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

i am sitting here minding my own business and reading FG. i have a fag burning in the ashtray next to me. all of a sudden i hear an explosion, the ashtray is in a hundred pieces and there are burning embers in the carpet and on my coffee table runner. it is a conflagration! :eek: so i run and get water to douse it all, pick up all the glass and butts. i want to know WHY i am so hapless?? damn cruisers always wrecking themselves... also. i am suing the ashtray company, there is a fire prevention clause inherent and implicit in selling an item for burning fags! to hell with tort reform! nevermind dissected fingers! rally against ashtray companies! .... FG unite!!
abbey

Post by abbey »

lady cop wrote: i am sitting here minding my own business and reading FG. i have a fag burning in the ashtray next to me. all of a sudden i hear an explosion, the ashtray is in a hundred pieces and there are burning embers in the carpet and on my coffee table runner. it is a conflagration! :eek: so i run and get water to douse it all, pick up all the glass and butts. i want to know WHY i am so hapless?? damn cruisers always wrecking themselves... also. i am suing the ashtray company, there is a fire prevention clause inherent and implicit in selling an item for burning fags! to hell with tort reform! nevermind dissected fingers! rally against ashtray companies! unite!! Mmmm:thinking: you know that i'm not a believer in the great almighty, but i think someone or something is telling you to put yer ciggie out & GO TO BLOODY BED!
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

abbey wrote: Mmmm:thinking: you know that i'm not a believer in the great almighty, but i think someone or something is telling you to put yer ciggie out & GO TO BLOODY BED!yes m'am. LC goes away quietly. .....when Abbey speaks, that's it~ beddy byes now. xoxoxox
persephone

Post by persephone »

I thought things like this only happened to me :wah:
Bad Girls have very high standards, but they love you even if you sometimes fall short.
Bothwell

Post by Bothwell »

Glad to see that prior to visiting your Neurosurgeon you stayed up too late having a cigarette :D (I am now diving for cover)
"I have done my duty. I thank God for it!"
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Bothwell wrote: Glad to see that prior to visiting your Neurosurgeon you stayed up too late having a cigarette :D (I am now diving for cover)at least i didn't have to call out the fire-rescue guys again, you know how they like cutting my clothes off!! :p

Bothwell

Post by Bothwell »

at least i didn't have to call out the fire-rescue guys again, you know how they like cutting my clothes off!!

Yes I meant to speak to you about that, are you supposed to call them EVERY friday? :D
"I have done my duty. I thank God for it!"
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Bothwell wrote: Yes I meant to speak to you about that, are you supposed to call them EVERY friday? :D :yh_rotfl :yh_love :yh_laugh
Agnes

Post by Agnes »

abbey wrote: Mmmm:thinking: you know that i'm not a believer in the great almighty, but i think someone or something is telling you to put yer ciggie out & GO TO BLOODY BED!

abbey, is coming from england to take care fo you. :wah:
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :yh_beatup
abbey

Post by abbey »

Agnes wrote: abbey, is coming from england to take care fo you. :wah: Lady Cop bolts the doors, batons down the hatches & dives behind the couch trembling! :wah:
mominiowa

Post by mominiowa »

I have had my laugh for the day................ :wah: :yh_laugh :yh_rotfl

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
john8pies

Post by john8pies »

Sorry to hear about your fire. It might be an incentive to try giving up smoking though
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Ah, you finally got my trick ashtray! I was wondering when it would get there! :yh_bigsmi
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

kensloft

Post by kensloft »

lady cop wrote: i am sitting here minding my own business and reading FG. i have a fag burning in the ashtray next to me. all of a sudden i hear an explosion, the ashtray is in a hundred pieces and there are burning embers in the carpet and on my coffee table runner. it is a conflagration! :eek: so i run and get water to douse it all, pick up all the glass and butts. i want to know WHY i am so hapless?? damn cruisers always wrecking themselves... also. i am suing the ashtray company, there is a fire prevention clause inherent and implicit in selling an item for burning fags! to hell with tort reform! nevermind dissected fingers! rally against ashtray companies! .... FG unite!!
You should buy the self-suffocating ashtrays.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Get one of them huge ash tray with water in the bottom, and a fire extinguisher and keep it by the ash tray.. :-2 and empty it once in a while. ;) ;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

koan

Post by koan »

Only leads to trouble.

(IMO second hand smokers ought to pay for half)

Return to “General Chit Chat”