What in the hell are we doing?

RedSoxFan

Post by RedSoxFan »

Here's what we are doing, incase you didn't know.

Picture of an:

Insurgent purportedly in Iraq, stopped by sniper's bullet.

Not for the weak stomachs, look at your own risk.

[webmaster edit: inappropriate link removed]
I try to please one person a day. Today is not your day, and tomorrow looks bad too.
BTS

Post by BTS »

RedSoxFan wrote: Here's what we are doing, incase you didn't know.

Picture of an:

Insurgent purportedly in Iraq, stopped by sniper's bullet.

Not for the weak stomachs, look at your own risk.

[webmaster edit: inappropriate link removed]

BUMP Bump........... nice shot
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
David813

Post by David813 »

By BTS's enthusiasm you can tell the neocons LOVE killing Arabs. Makes you wonder why FREEEEEDOM is so important for the US to impose on Arab countries! I'm surprised he isn't there fighting for his prez! Killing Arabs or at least forcing them to masturbate. Such Honor the US conducts itself under.
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

President Dwight D. Eisenhower Nov. 08, 1954
David813

Post by David813 »

Scrat wrote: Simplistic answer from an abject idiot.

I have a lot of pics of our soldiers with their heads blown off too. I ain't going to post them.

Try this.

http://cryptome.org/mil-dead-iqw.htm

All I am asking is why are we allowing this to drag on? Is the answer what Lenin would say?

''If you want to find the reason for war all you need to do is follow the money."Great Quote. I think highway billboards should feature dead US soldiers. I urge anyone that knows how, to post US dead so I can say "bump-bump; Good Shot" too.
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

David813

Post by David813 »

Scrat wrote: I don't know what to think about these idiots like RSF, I really wonder why they aren't over there themselves. :-5I concur. I say draft Young Republicans.

nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

We are there. My son-in-law got his deployment orders for Iraq today - 9/11. Appropriate - don't you think. I won't be looking at anyone's pictures again.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
anastrophe

Post by anastrophe »

Scrat wrote: Are we accomplishing anything over there?

to which i would ask, are you kidding?

Attached files
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
David813

Post by David813 »

anastrophe wrote: to which i would ask, are you kidding?Riiiight. Iraq is a FLOURISHING democracy! It's just like Texas now! Everbuddy's got Freeeeedom! Faking yourself out that we are worshipped over there is plain stupidity. I'm actually surprised it's coming from Uncle A.

David813

Post by David813 »

:yh_silly Purple fingers = Democracy and peace! Allawi & Chalabi have brought PEACE and HAPPINESS!:yh_rotfl

nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

Thank you "A" for the pics - I feel better. My son-in-law explains to me (all the time) why he is proud to serve in the US armed forces. Maybe now I understand a little better. I've heard the stories of how much better life is for many people there. Again - thanks.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
David813

Post by David813 »

Life in Iraq is better? With the bombs, devastation, little electricity, travel bans, ethnic warfare, looting by the West, thousands of dead civilians? Will it take 58,000 of our own to learn this lesson all over again?

anastrophe

Post by anastrophe »

David813 wrote: Riiiight. Iraq is a FLOURISHING democracy! It's just like Texas now! Everbuddy's got Freeeeedom! Faking yourself out that we are worshipped over there is plain stupidity. I'm actually surprised it's coming from Uncle A.
who said anything about worshipping us? those are iraqi's, voting for the first time in the history of the country.

i knew i could count on you to diminish people tasting freedom for the first time.
David813

Post by David813 »

anastrophe wrote: who said anything about worshipping us? those are iraqi's, voting for the first time in the history of the country.

i knew i could count on you to diminish people tasting freedom for the first time.Yeah. The election made a huge difference. Like they do here. "Tasting freedom?" It doesn't look that tasty from here! I'm heading home. Till ThursdaY?

anastrophe

Post by anastrophe »

David813 wrote: Life in Iraq is better? With the bombs, devastation, little electricity, travel bans, ethnic warfare, looting by the West, thousands of dead civilians? Will it take 58,000 of our own to learn this lesson all over again?
a little bob marley for you:

i'd rather be a Free Man in my grave

than living as a puppet or a slave

now, don't fail me - i'm counting on you to turn that on it's head. you've as much as said you're in favor of totalitarian regimes elsewhere ('get rid of the two party system, make it 1 party'), so i can only presume that saddam hussein is up there in your little shrine to despots, alongside stalin, mao, franco, mussolini, pol pot, all them 'revolutionaries' (translation: puppet masters and enslavers)
BTS

Post by BTS »

David813 wrote: Life in Iraq is better? With the bombs, devastation, little electricity, travel bans, ethnic warfare, looting by the West, thousands of dead civilians? Will it take 58,000 of our own to learn this lesson all over again?
I hope that is not a threat David
David813

Post by David813 »

anastrophe wrote: a little bob marley for you:

i'd rather be a Free Man in my grave

than living as a puppet or a slave

now, don't fail me - i'm counting on you to turn that on it's head. you've as much as said you're in favor of totalitarian regimes elsewhere ('get rid of the two party system, make it 1 party'), so i can only presume that saddam hussein is up there in your little shrine to despots, alongside stalin, mao, franco, mussolini, pol pot, all them 'revolutionaries' (translation: puppet masters and enslavers)Hussein had all the members of the Iraqi Communist Party murdered. There you go with the broad paintbrush! Night-night Uncle A!

David813

Post by David813 »

BTS wrote: I hope that is not a threat DavidIt's the number of Americans Kennedy, Johnson & Nixon murdered. 3million SE Asians died too. F-you BTS.

nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

Why isn't it that you cannot remember Hitler, Idi Amin, Saddam Hussein, Mao. You want to talk about despots and genocidal dictators - look at who you quote and admire - how do expect to garner any respect among people who belive in freedom from this kind of oppression.
BTS

Post by BTS »

David813 wrote: F-you BTS.
Wanna try?

I'll cut that thingy off and show you what the other end looks like.........

Try ME
greydeadhead

Post by greydeadhead »

What a witty exchange.... reminds me of the playground in grade school..... amusing.. totally and completely amusing...
Feed your spirit by living near it -- Magic Hat Brewery bottle cap
john8pies

Post by john8pies »

?oil?
RedSoxFan

Post by RedSoxFan »

Scrat wrote: I don't know what to think about these idiots like RSF, I really wonder why they aren't over there themselves. :-5

I don't really know why i'm being called an idiot for posting a picture of an Iraqi with his head blown off. Im not republican, far from it. The only reason why i'd be over there is to help them defend their country that we invaded for no reason. Do we have people ganging up on me trying and get me banned or instigate an arugement to get me banned? I've been back for a week now and HAVE NOT said anything bad. I think people are just stuck in the past and can't forget about things. Sorry my beliefs about things are not the same as yours. Maybe in need to conform to the clique. :yh_worshp
I try to please one person a day. Today is not your day, and tomorrow looks bad too.
gmc

Post by gmc »

posted by scrat

These people are barely making it since America came to "liberate" them. The total incompetence of this exercise in futility is mind boggling.

What would you have done?
BTS

Post by BTS »

Scrat wrote: I wouldn't have gone there to begin with.

If I were in charge (master of the universe) now the first thing I would do is have 1,000,000 men on the ground. The whole country would be dominated by US soldiers with orders to shoot on sight anyone with a weapon other than a kitchen knife. To have a gun or even a bow and arrow in your possesion would be a death sentence.

Of course this is only fantasy but I would run that place like a dictatorship and concentration camp.

You asked. :D
Think Mr. Hitler tried that and failed. Been there done that..........

Our president is trying to spread democracy into the Iraqis' themselves instead of the burn and destroy mentality. You know and I know we could have done it that way too. Iraq could be a rubble.

I have a letter to me from my nephew who just got home from Iraq if you are interested in hearing a soldiers view on democracy and why it will work over there.

It is in total contradiction to your accusations earlier of how disillusioned our soldiers are..

let me know........would love to share.

Return to “Current Events”