chantelle alive but still missing

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

chantelle rang her mom last night she is planning to return to her group home wed we have been going out of my mind with worry ,your good wishes and thoughts have made a massive boost in my spirits ,thank guys all of you have helped me stay possitive at this awefull time :-6 :-6 :-6 :-4

i do now know i missed out the a in alive but i seem unable to edit the title
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

:-6:-6:-6

It's going to all be fine.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

jimbo;628969 wrote: chantelle rang her mom last night she is planning to return to her group home wed we have been going out of my mind with worry ,your good wishes and thoughts have made a massive boost in my spirits ,thank guys all of you have helped me stay possitive at this awefull time :-6 :-6 :-6 :-4

Good news at last Jimbo, long may it continue to improve.

It's a relief to here it.
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Good News Jimbo

all will work out..

Patsy
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

When i was young i used to wonder why so many middle age people were stressed out or on valium, now that i am middle age & have two grown up daughters, i see its situations like these that lead to us almost losing our minds with worry. Thank god she's safe & Grrrrrr to teenagers.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Thank god she's safe Jimbo! :yh_hugs :yh_hugs
pinkchick

Post by pinkchick »

I so glad to hear that Jimbo. I've been so worried for you :-4 :-4
Very nearly perfect ... :D
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

Great news glad she made contact most run aways don't do that
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
neffy

Post by neffy »

thank god for that jimbo,kids are such a bloody worry.:-4 :-4 :-4
The rottie queen
Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

I love a happy ending. :-6

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
spot

Post by spot »

Uncle Kram;629013 wrote: I love a happy ending. :-6It'll be a happy ending when she gets to Heathrow, she's on a roller-coaster a the moment. I'm glad she phoned in though, that's brave.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Pheasy

Post by Pheasy »

Jimbo, I have not been on-line for a few days. I was shocked to see Chantelle was missing, I am so glad that you have heard from her and that she is safe.

Pheasy :-4
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Whew, I'm so glad to hear/read this!! Now I can start my day....I will continue to pray for you and your family Jimbo:-4 :-4
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

glad you got some news..:D
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Peg

Post by Peg »

What a huge relief! I'm really glad to hear she is okay. Since she is planning on returning to the group home, maybe she has learned it's better there than on her own. Let us know when she is back. :-4
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Good news Jimbo, glad to hear it.
crazygal

Post by crazygal »

Great news! I'm glad I have years yet to worry about Jade going off with her boyfriends!
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

can't wait to hear when she's finally back with her daddy! :-4
Sweet Tooth

Post by Sweet Tooth »

What a relief to know that she is ok! Hope things get better from here!! :-6
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

That is wonderful news Amen she is safe and alive what a relief. :yh_hugs
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

minks

Post by minks »

That is wonderful Jimbo thanks for letting us all know. :-6
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
anotherlisa

Post by anotherlisa »

Glad to hear you've heard from her. Hope she stays safe.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

I am so glad you heard from her, let us know when she is back at the group home.

:)
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

just heard chantelle is back in the home care place ,she is well i did not get to speak to her ,her coming to the uk this month is in the balance ,its out of my hands i'm going to try and relax a bit my life is gona be the death of me :-3 :-3
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

jimbo;630016 wrote: just heard chantelle is back in the home care place ,she is well i did not get to speak to her ,her coming to the uk this month is in the balance ,its out of my hands i'm going to try and relax a bit my life is gona be the death of me :-3 :-3

hang in there bud, hopefully things will settle down..
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Peg

Post by Peg »

I'm glad she's back and she's safe.
pinkchick

Post by pinkchick »

jimbo;630016 wrote: just heard chantelle is back in the home care place ,she is well i did not get to speak to her ,her coming to the uk this month is in the balance ,its out of my hands i'm going to try and relax a bit my life is gona be the death of me :-3 :-3

Hang in there Jimbo:-4
Very nearly perfect ... :D
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Glad you knowshe is at least safe:-4 Its so hard to turn off isnt it and just trying to stop thinking about them for a little while. i do hope it all turns out well for you all:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

kazalala;630171 wrote: Glad you knowshe is at least safe:-4 Its so hard to turn off isnt it and just trying to stop thinking about them for a little while. i do hope it all turns out well for you all:-4

i feel totally drained ,days and days on end no sleep constant worry but if i can just get her here all should bo ok ,i have to wait till tonight to see whats going on :-3 :-3
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

jimbo;630187 wrote: i feel totally drained ,days and days on end no sleep constant worry but if i can just get her here all should bo ok ,i have to wait till tonight to see whats going on :-3 :-3

hang out here jimbo, we'll keep you occupied..;)
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

zinkyusa;630189 wrote: hang out here jimbo, we'll keep you occupied..;)

yeah i need loads of jimbo jokes to keep my mind busy :D :D
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I'm searching photobucket!!
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

WonderWendy3;630282 wrote: I'm searching photobucket!!

uh oh thats not good :-3 :-3
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

jimbo;630187 wrote: i feel totally drained ,days and days on end no sleep constant worry but if i can just get her here all should bo ok ,i have to wait till tonight to see whats going on :-3 :-3

You might well find she couldn't eait and was trying to get over here under her own steam.

Glad you know she's safe for now and hoping she'll be home with you soon.
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

Bryn Mawr;630384 wrote: You might well find she couldn't eait and was trying to get over here under her own steam.

Glad you know she's safe for now and hoping she'll be home with you soon.

thanks foryour reply bryn

it seems that chantelle fell foul of a rule in the care home place she is in and was not allowed home for the rest of her stay there some three weeks or so ,they also took her cell phone so she had no way of saying goodbye to her family and friends so she took off ,she had no numbers to ring anyone and that was that ,i know rules are rules but you would of thought they would let her home one last weekend to say good bye for crying out loud :thinking: :thinking:
Nyx

Post by Nyx »

jimbo;630393 wrote: thanks foryour reply bryn

it seems that chantelle fell foul of a rule in the care home place she is in and was not allowed home for the rest of her stay there some three weeks or so ,they also took her cell phone so she had no way of saying goodbye to her family and friends so she took off ,she had no numbers to ring anyone and that was that ,i know rules are rules but you would of thought they would let her home one last weekend to say good bye for crying out loud :thinking: :thinking:

What a relief to hear she is back and safe. Yea, i agree that you would have thought they might have made an exception to this rule seeing as she is getting ready to leave.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”