i offended two people here

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

and i apologized, but that doesn't seem to be enough. they keep taking little snipes. so i will apologize AGAIN for telling them what was being said. mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. i am a very bad person.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Hey LC. It takes a very big person to say two little words. "I'm sorry." You did, and that should be appreciated. If someone can't accept your apology for what it's worth, then they are in the wrong, not you. You are not a bad person, and I don't want to hear that again, young lady. :yh_bigsmi

There's lots more fun stuff to talk about here and plenty of people who do appreciate you, so don't sweat the small stuff.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Agnes

Post by Agnes »

i can't take it when people 10 plus younger than me call me Hon or Young Lady, whats up with that? Since there is no privavcy within the net, how the hell can you offend some-one? i love it when people get mad at me, it brings the best out in them, hey its human nature to "express" yourself? since when did the world become so tender...gee, i should have been a man.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :yh_beatup
hotsauce

Post by hotsauce »

Problem? Is there some sort of problem? I see no problems! Life is good. Quit sweating it. :D
jahamaa

Post by jahamaa »

If you made a sincere apologiy, as I'm sure you did, and they do not accept it, their problem not yours.
GOD CREATED MAN AND SAM COLT MADE THEM EQUAL
minks

Post by minks »

hotsauce wrote: Problem? Is there some sort of problem? I see no problems! Life is good. Quit sweating it. :D

ackkkkk let me end this now here and now listen up you guys

I posted a comment to Captain buzz when he said something about 2 lady cops here now, (see newbie's) and I posted I was rolling my eyes...... I posted it wrong and poor LC took offense to that and I see why and how and I am sorry that it came out wrong and totally did not intend it to be against her it was pointing out how corny Cap'n was I messaged LC, made my peace and hope she understands my intent.

Ok you guys no more forgive meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so hah we are all capable of posting apologies here neener neener neener.

*ok laughing* :wah:
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

it's all good and peace and love reign!!
minks

Post by minks »

lady cop wrote: it's all good and peace and love reign!!

awww where are my hippy beads and my peace sign medallion??

― Mae West
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

lady cop wrote: it's all good and peace and love reign!! Let us all pass it on....A sign of Peace today
devist8me

Post by devist8me »

I worry a lot about some of my posting in here. It makes a big difference when your reading posts on the computer cuz you can't hear the tone of a persons remark, or read their facial expressions, or see their eyes, or see if they are giving you the bird while they are posting. (ok, I'm joking about that last one).

It can be confusing sometimes.
I probably posted that in an ambien trance-soryy
minks

Post by minks »

capt_buzzard wrote: Let us all pass it on....A sign of Peace today

Bravo peace and forgiving

Count me in :)

May 1 national Forum Garden Peace and forgiveness day. :-6

― Mae West
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

minks wrote: awww where are my hippy beads and my peace sign medallion?? nevermind that, it's mayday so where are the bells on your ankles and flowers in your hair?!
minks

Post by minks »

lady cop wrote: nevermind that, it's mayday so where are the bells on your ankles and flowers in your hair?!

Oh gawd now that would have folks running away scared

Happy may day then :)

― Mae West
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

devist8me wrote: I worry a lot about some of my posting in here. It makes a big difference when your reading posts on the computer cuz you can't hear the tone of a persons remark, or read their facial expressions, or see their eyes, or see if they are giving you the bird while they are posting. (ok, I'm joking about that last one).

It can be confusing sometimes.don't worry, you are loved! i say outrageous things sometimes, i think it's almost expected of me. everyone here is so nice and kind and i am a mean cop. :D i think that persona is kinda different or even maybe entertaining to some. and annoying to others!
minks

Post by minks »

devist8me wrote: I worry a lot about some of my posting in here. It makes a big difference when your reading posts on the computer cuz you can't hear the tone of a persons remark, or read their facial expressions, or see their eyes, or see if they are giving you the bird while they are posting. (ok, I'm joking about that last one).

It can be mis-read, or mis-interpreted indeed. but don't worry I think policy should be, that if you read a post you think is offending to you, send that person a PM and clear it up. It is sooooooo easy to post tongue in cheek and have it come out with a totally wrong slant.

Me and LC learned that, we took it out behind the bike racks kicked the heck out of each other and I won ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (or not)

no seriously all posts have the potential to come out wrong so if anyone is upset by them go deal with the poster directly it saves a lot of grief.

― Mae West
Jives

Post by Jives »

Huh? Well, I'm glad that's over.
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
minks

Post by minks »

well put :) and note taken :) Cheers I am off to work.

― Mae West
mominiowa

Post by mominiowa »

lady cop wrote: nevermind that, it's mayday so where are the bells on your ankles and flowers in your hair?!

Ohhhh LC u said hair!! I am sooo p'd off at you now....... :mad:

HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
valerie

Post by valerie »

mominiowa wrote: Ohhhh LC u said hair!! I am sooo p'd off at you now....... :mad:

HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEEThat's the spirit, Mom!!

(And funnee, too!)

;)
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

CARLA

Post by CARLA »

GROUP HUG MY SISTERS AND BROTHERS..
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

OK, OK, group hug, yeah yeah...got that out of your systems yet? Cuz I'm gettin' kinda nauseated....

LOL!!!! Kidding.....:yh_peace

HI CARLA!!!!! :yh_bigsmi
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

cars

Post by cars »

What da ya mean, Can't you type with "one" hand too???
Cars :)
hotsauce

Post by hotsauce »

:yh_hugs

I think that is the only time I have ever used that particular smilie. ;)
cars

Post by cars »

flopstock wrote: i say let's all check our sensitivities at the door. and so long as no one takes unwarranted pot shots at geeks or old ladies or overweight people or hicks from illinois or people that refuse to use 'caps' or people with bad taste in food, music, literature and movies.....i see no reason this can't be both a happy and productive garden...

:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl

okay, kinda respectfully,

diane

AMEN!!!
Cars :)
Der Wulf

Post by Der Wulf »

Enough already, my puter is starting to ooze sweet sticky stuff, I think it's time to get back to sex, lies, and laughing at the other posters. :yh_alien2 :yh_eyerol :yh_think
Old age and treachery, is an acceptable response to overwelming youth and skill :D
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

the next person that says something nice is getting tasered......and cuffed, and possibly incarcerated for a long period under inhumane conditions. :yh_sungla :D
devist8me

Post by devist8me »

cars wrote: What da ya mean, Can't you type with "one" hand too???Exactly what do you mean by this?????? j/k:yh_rotfl
I probably posted that in an ambien trance-soryy
mominiowa

Post by mominiowa »

hmmmmm hand cuffs & night sticks & tasered....ummmmm my husband says your cool LC..:) LOL :yh_drool

Ok now you all know I am married to a PERVERT! :p

~~The Family~~

Who you are...

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

mominiowa wrote: hmmmmm hand cuffs & night sticks & tasered....ummmmm my husband says your cool LC..:) LOL :yh_drool

Ok now you all know I am married to a PERVERT! :pwell tell him i said hello and to ASSUME THE POSITION!! :D
mominiowa

Post by mominiowa »

:yh_rotfl HAAAAAA HAAAAA

~~The Family~~

Who you are...

Peg

Post by Peg »

Agnes wrote: i can't take it when people 10 plus younger than me call me Hon or Young Lady, whats up with that? Since there is no privavcy within the net, how the hell can you offend some-one? i love it when people get mad at me, it brings the best out in them, hey its human nature to "express" yourself? since when did the world become so tender...gee, i should have been a man.

We had a "former poster" here that loved making people mad. Only problem is, she didn't just "express" herself. She was downright ignorant and rude. She brought out not only the best in me, but the worst in me too. Man I'm glad she's gone. :D
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Peg wrote: We had a "former poster" here that loved making people mad. Only problem is, she didn't just "express" herself. She was downright ignorant and rude. She brought out not only the best in me, but the worst in me too. Man I'm glad she's gone. :D ????? :yh_ghost :confused: :wah:
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

flopstock wrote: i'm guessing ' fruitloop' nope.:lips: :lips: :)
Agnes

Post by Agnes »

Peg wrote: We had a "former poster" here that loved making people mad. Only problem is, she didn't just "express" herself. She was downright ignorant and rude. She brought out not only the best in me, but the worst in me too. Man I'm glad she's gone. :D

you were offended too? must have been some freak? looking for attention? hope you're okay, something you'll never forget. something to talk about, thats for sure. maybe its a good thing.

Adults who become offended easily, need to do other activities that are enjoyable to them. because we can type and communciate on-line anything is possible, you see it all the time. otherwise go on vacation or take a leave of absence from here.
Peg

Post by Peg »

Agnes wrote: you were offended too? must have been some freak? looking for attention? hope you're okay, something you'll never forget. something to talk about, thats for sure. maybe its a good thing.

Adults who become offended easily, need to do other activities that are enjoyable to them. because we can type and communciate on-line anything is possible, you see it all the time. otherwise go on vacation or take a leave of absence from here.

I'm one of the most hard to offend people I know. It's just that I consider the feelings of others. A leave of absence from here? HAHAHA You wish.
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

I sometime offend people here with my Buzzard Banter. And some of you have got really hot:-5 have told me so. My motto, you can please some people some of the time, but not some people all of the time. Oh heck, that's what a forum is about.Debate it, let off steam, get laid if you want to as well. Strangle the wife or husband, boy or girlfriends and even the cat. But, do Share it. You are really a Great bunch of people here - blood,swet and tears folk. :-6 On with the good times:yh_shamrk
Agnes

Post by Agnes »

I second that emotion. :yh_party
minks

Post by minks »

Agnes wrote: I second that emotion. :yh_party

I third it.

the other option we could open up a "bashem" thread where anyone can go and just trash what ever or whom ever they like or dislike ahahahahaha Or not.

― Mae West
gmc

Post by gmc »

posted by scrat

I can't see why people would take it personally, this is just a forum.

It's fun to just type away and argue. Kind of like blowing off steam.

Agree with you there, if someone is trying to be deliberately offensive it's their problem. What kind of saddo goes around trying to wind up total strangers that they will never meet. Sad little inadequates on a power trip. Like these sad peopel you see directing the traffic at traffic lights it gives them a sense of achievement.

posted by ladycop

the next person that says something nice is getting tasered......and cuffed, and possibly incarcerated for a long period under inhumane conditions.

Will there be whipped cream you wonderful human being you :sneaky:
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

gmc wrote: posted by scrat

Agree with you there, if someone is trying to be deliberately offensive it's their problem. What kind of saddo goes around trying to wind up total strangers that they will never meet. Sad little inadequates on a power trip. Like these sad peopel you see directing the traffic at traffic lights it gives them a sense of achievement.

posted by ladycop

Will there be whipped cream you wonderful human being you :sneaky:Try Scotch Angus

Return to “General Chit Chat”