Going on vacation - Assistance Needed

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
Mpritchett

Post by Mpritchett »

Hello all!

I'm going on vacation this summer, not sure where yet, but I'm going somewhere. I was wondering are companies like travelocity, hotels.com, expedia, and priceline, etc. (it's so many) meeting your needs for travel (hotels, cruises, rentals)? I haven't found a lot of reasonable prices and was wondering what other options are you all using for travel besides the usual? I'm sure a lot of you guys and gals have timeshares but what about ME. No timeshare yet.:-1

Researching for vacation spots is fun but it can become a nuisance when you can't find the prices you want. Does that happen to you all?

Help a richmond, VA traveler out.
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

For the best price on flights we go directly to the airlines, they are cheaper than going thru another agency.

Are you looking for a package deal?

Sometimes booking the arrangements separately will still save you money.

Patsy
Lon

Post by Lon »

Mpritchett;584368 wrote: Hello all!

I'm going on vacation this summer, not sure where yet, but I'm going somewhere. I was wondering are companies like travelocity, hotels.com, expedia, and priceline, etc. (it's so many) meeting your needs for travel (hotels, cruises, rentals)? I haven't found a lot of reasonable prices and was wondering what other options are you all using for travel besides the usual? I'm sure a lot of you guys and gals have timeshares but what about ME. No timeshare yet.:-1

Researching for vacation spots is fun but it can become a nuisance when you can't find the prices you want. Does that happen to you all?

Timeshares???? Now there is a real waste of money.
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Lon

I agree - Time share is a waste $$ - what a gimmick.!!

Patsy
Lon

Post by Lon »

Mpritchett;584368 wrote: Hello all!

What do you think is a realistic daily dollar amount for you to spend on a vacation for accomodation and food, but not travel to and from your destination? Or, how much money are you prepared to spend for a vacation and how long do you want to vacation for?
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “Travel Vacation”