kensloft is back

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
kensloft

kensloft is back

Post by kensloft »

Talk about being tricked and abused. I don't mind a lot of things but lying about me and taking away the computer from me aren't nice things to do to someone that trusted you. Thanks koan.

What a long strange trip it's been... Grateful Dead.

I am ok and things are starting to repair themselves. The story is long and convoluted so I won't bore you on the forum with the details. But rest assured there is a lot of writing that has gone on and when you are told that you have been lied to then you get rather peeved. Anastrophe and Tombstone get ready for some really long messages.

Hi koan!
lady cop

kensloft is back

Post by lady cop »

kensloft wrote: Talk about being tricked and abused. I don't mind a lot of things but lying about me and taking away the computer from me aren't nice things to do to someone that trusted you. Thanks koan.

What a long strange trip it's been... Grateful Dead.

I am ok and things are starting to repair themselves. The story is long and convoluted so I won't bore you on the forum with the details. But rest assured there is a lot of writing that has gone on and when you are told that you have been lied to then you get rather peeved. Anastrophe and Tombstone get ready for some really long messages.

Hi koan!Kens i sincerely hope you are well! and glad to see you back.
David813

kensloft is back

Post by David813 »

I'm not touching this one! I smell gasoline already!
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

President Dwight D. Eisenhower Nov. 08, 1954
kensloft

kensloft is back

Post by kensloft »

lady cop wrote: Kens i sincerely hope you are well! and glad to see you back.
I am well just miffed as hell and I don't like to be miffed. Glad to hear from you. We'll talk. I'll email all the details to you this weekend. What a trip!!
koan

kensloft is back

Post by koan »

Hi, kensloft.

I'm sure everyone is fascinated and breathlessly awaiting your story. Knock em out.
kensloft

kensloft is back

Post by kensloft »

koan wrote: Hi, kensloft.

I'm sure everyone is fascinated and breathlessly awaiting your story. Knock em out.
I'm sure they will be. But unlike bullet... I am smarter than you. You are so sweet and butter won't melt in your mouth but... ?
A Karenina

kensloft is back

Post by A Karenina »

So you've moved back to Toronto or?
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.

Aristotle
valerie

kensloft is back

Post by valerie »

"Arrows of neon and flashin' marquees out on Main Street"

"Truckin',up to Buffalo, been thinkin', ya got to mellow slow...

Takes time, ya pick a place to go, and just keep truckin' on..."
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

Peg

kensloft is back

Post by Peg »

flopstock wrote: No offense, but if we didn't get to see the sex, do we have to watch the breakup?

As a newbie who spends most of her time lurking and laughing and enjoying you both, i really wish you could just agree to disagree and assume we all just want both of you to be happy.

respectfully

diane

*applauds* Well said.
capt_buzzard

kensloft is back

Post by capt_buzzard »

Hello again yer old devil:p
koan

kensloft is back

Post by koan »

Not only am I not "sweet and butter" (do I really come across that way?) according to the note kensloft left on the washing machine (yes he is still refusing to leave my home) I am a lying c_cksucking whore. Be advised. I can understand why he feels that way seeing as I let him stay for FREE in the basement apartment that I rent.
kensloft

kensloft is back

Post by kensloft »

A Karenina wrote: So you've moved back to Toronto or?
No. Koan called the rcmp after I did and her female story went off better with them than it did for me. I was told to leave at night. Took the dog, slept in yhe woods and the next day walked downtown, No dogs on the buses.

Arrived sat down on a bench in a park andf this woman with two children walked up to me and said, "I know you!"

I looked at her and said, " I know you too."

We hadn't seen each other in about 6 or 7 years. She asked me what was going on and when I told her what had happened she said that it sucked.

Koan, in packing my computer, broke it because I couldn't get it going again. Fortunately, I put all the missives between us on a cd. When the police came I couldn't show them any of the things that were needed to be seen.

My friend said well I've got a car, let's go get your stuff. Koan was very surprized to see me there to pick up my stuff but... . She won't be able to break anything more of mine at this point.

I can't work because of the dog but that is about to change becaused I will be having another long-lost friend taking care of him. The nights aren't too cold but the days are warm. Soon will be ok.

It is interesting and it brings to mind the days of my youth. Still got it and Donovan was cool.
kensloft

kensloft is back

Post by kensloft »

koan wrote: Not only am I not "sweet and butter" (do I really come across that way?) according to the note kensloft left on the washing machine (yes he is still refusing to leave my home) I am a lying c_cksucking whore. Be advised. I can understand why he feels that way seeing as I let him stay for FREE in the basement apartment that I rent.
I was quite sick and tired of it being suggested that I was a stalker after you. Couldn't be more succinct. The fantasy that you conjured up works really well except that most people don't realize that my 9 and a half year old daughter was kidnapped, raped and murdered years back. So take your stalking. looking out for my child and shove it. The lies that you admitted to perpetrating were only the beginning. God is alive and you will see Him. You are two discrete people. The one online and the real you in person. Neither one jibes with the other. If you tell me where the lie is in the note that I left you then I will retract it.

Staying free in the basement while screaming for money to pay the rent from me.

What did you say? "You're a stalker and you are going to go down baby!" Your pity mongering for the poor female and the child are disgraceful at best. You are so purrfect. The claws are out and... .

Next time clarify that when you want to say love then say money like you mean to say.

Furthermore you did not pay rent for that apartmernt because it had been flooded and the landlord wasn't charging you for it's use. Another confabulation?
kensloft

kensloft is back

Post by kensloft »

flopstock wrote: No offense, but if we didn't get to see the sex, do we have to watch the breakup?

As a newbie who spends most of her time lurking and laughing and enjoying you both, i really wish you could just agree to disagree and assume we all just want both of you to be happy.

respectfully

diane

If you'd seen the sex you would have been as freaked out as I was.

I am out of there and things are starting to fall back into sync.

She is 2 people. Honey and spice on-line. Whole other person in real life. The words that she writes aren't reality in her real life.

Return to “General Chit Chat”