Terrorizing our community!

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

fisher;458798 wrote: no. our guns have to be locked up at all times. If a RCMP officer comes in my house and my guns are not secure he will take them and I will be fined.

During hunting season is the only time we can travel with a fire arm in the vehicle and it must be in a case. We need a special permit to own a hand gun. And that can only be used for target shooting.

What about using them as protection? Is there anyway you could get a permit allowing you to do this?

Good Luck with this man. I hope everything is resolved soon.
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
fisher

Post by fisher »

Fibonacci;460551 wrote: What about using them as protection? Is there anyway you could get a permit allowing you to do this?

Good Luck with this man. I hope everything is resolved soon.

Well if someone breaks into my house and I feel threatened, I can do what ever it takes to protect myself and my family.
A witch will get a better grip on the broom if she is without panties!
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I start shaking from fear just reading...I think it's horrible that you've had to deal with all of this. Think of the time and probably money spent trying to just have some piece of mind. My prayers are with you.

Please be careful...
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Fish, I didnt see you mention recovering the ATV. I assume you guys got it back to the rightful owner then ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
fisher

Post by fisher »

Magenta flame;460621 wrote: Fisher it's all well and good to to do what your doing , but you can't solve a problem unless you know where the problem originated from. So how did it get this bad for you? Why the high crime rate all of the sudden? Is it a question of warranting more police in your area? Why not go to council to sought it out? Surely if there are many of you with the same grievance they would have to listen.

Well The problem started from the father. He encourages his sons to do these things. The Father has been a problem for many years. This is not all of a sudden. It has been a year ago this week that we had a community meeting with the RCMP and 350 community members. Shortly after Remembrance day last year that the youngest went to the church and destroyed all the reefs that were laid out. He was also caught in the funeral home trying to remove jewelry from a corps. This was the final straw and we had this meeting with the RCMP and told them that must do something. Well a year has passed and it is worst than ever. So if the RCMP can't do anything with them we will.
fisher

Post by fisher »

Nomad;460629 wrote: Fish, I didnt see you mention recovering the ATV. I assume you guys got it back to the rightful owner then ?

Yes. We we recovered it and the owner has it back. He was very grateful.
fisher

Post by fisher »

Another interesting night.

Around 6 pm last night I found out the son was still at the house. The RCMP told us he was arrest-able and that they would pick him up that day. They did not. So he was still free to go out and do what ever he wants. I was very upset about this. I made a few phone calls and it did not take me long to get 50 or more people to gather in front of the house that they are staying in. Remember this is not there house they are staying with a friend, they burnt there house to the ground. I called the RCMP and told them they have 20 min to get here and arrest him or we are going in the house and get him ourself. Within 20 min 4 RCMP officers were here. They said the reason why they have not arrested him was because they can not enter a privet dwelling and attest someone without the proper court documents. He than told us that the judge will not issue such documents for only property offenses. It does not matter how many offenses there are. I told him were are not leaving here and letting him walk around and do what ever he wants.

Now we herd that the friend that they are staying with was getting scared and he was thinking of putting them out. So I though the more pressure we put on him he might give in and it worked. The RCMP said they were going to see if the home owner would let them in so they could talk to them. He let them in and he gave them permission to arrest the son. He came out to speak with us and told us that the son is not coming back to his place and the father will be out on Friday. I hope he keeps his word.
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

good news buddy:-6

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”