The Cinema

SuzyB

The Cinema

Post by SuzyB »

I scream all the time, the biggest laugh i ever had was when Jim and i went to the movies a few years ago, we went to watch a serious movie, and a few rows in front this guy got up to go to the toilet, anyway he came back in and made his way to his seat, he was going past the seated people when he obviously tripped, he fell into a guys lap, the guy jumped up and the other mans head was quickly removed from his crutch. Well that was it, i coud not shut up laughing, every time i thought i had it under control, i'd feel my shoulders start moving and the laughing would just burst out, Jim was kicking me telling me to shut up and everyone else kept looking to see what was so funny on this serious movie. Even all these years later i find it so funny just to think how horrified them guys were. :wah: :wah:
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Betty Boop

The Cinema

Post by Betty Boop »

You wouldn't find me screaming at the Grudge either, I thought it was amusing! Is there something wrong with me? :confused:
SuzyB

The Cinema

Post by SuzyB »

Betty Boop;441719 wrote: You wouldn't find me screaming at the Grudge either, I thought it was amusing! Is there something wrong with me? :confused:

Nothing wrong with you, i know i have prob's :wah: It's not that i'm scared as such it's just on jumpy bits, even when i know it's coming i'm still bad, when the music changes tempo and i know something bad is going to happen i normally put my hands over my eyes then make a small viewing gap between my fingers, what a weirdo :-5

chonsigirl

The Cinema

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, my kids hate to go to the movies with me, if it's something I will speak up about I will say it. Best one was the Star Trek one-where it was Kirk and Picard in it. When Kirk died, I stood up in the middle of the movie and shouted, "You killed the wrong Captain!" Ha-my kids cringed.
SuzyB

The Cinema

Post by SuzyB »

SnoozeControl;441723 wrote: I remember years ago seeing "Airplane," and the part where the sh*t literally hit the fan made me laugh out loud... and I was the only one to do so in a crowded theater. :o

:wah:

That reminds me when i went for my antenatal classes, everyone else was there with their partners and i took my mum, i was made to feel very aware that my partner was missing, anyway i sat there very quietly while everyone else participated in the discussion, the midwife then went on to explain about the actual labour, she was talking about the puffing and panting and how important it is to puff and pant when they say to aviod a tear, as i took a big sip of tea she said 'you don't want stiches girls cause it's like barbed wire in your F***Y', i spat my tea out all over the couple in front, then started choking as the remainding bit of tea went down the wrong hole. I was bright red with my mum patting me on the back and me coughing and still trying to laugh at the same time, i was the only one laughing....i always seem to draw attention to myself for the wrong reasons :-5

Nomad

The Cinema

Post by Nomad »

helefra;441708 wrote: Hmmm . . . . Have you ever screamed or laughed out loud that the audience could hear it? Have you ever gone to see a film and found that you were the only one there? Are there any embarrassing times when you went to the cinema that you were glad the place was pitch black during a movie?

Okay, well since I've started this one I thought I would own up to two incidents. Firstly, I went to see "The Neverending Story III" which was a total load of sh***t that whilst watching the film an Usher came in to see who was actually watching the film. When I had a look around in the auditorium I seemed to be the only person watching it. :thinking:

The second incident was when I went to see "Arachnaphobia" which stars Jeff Daniels, I was screaming all over the place at every spider movement. That one scared the sh**t's out of me. :-3

Oh, I almost forgot, there was also "The Grudge" which also had me screaming and sh**tting myself. :-3

I guess I wont be eating my jujubes off the seat anymore.
I AM AWESOME MAN
rainbowsmiles

The Cinema

Post by rainbowsmiles »

Helefra,

I think I've laughed out loud but others were doing it at the same time so I didn't stand out. I think the worst I've done that made me feel stupid is jumping at suspenceful scenes in movies. I always feel stupid when I jump halfway out of my seat. Also (not sure if these are shown everywhere) but our theatre has these intro's that first appear to be like movie clips or trailors and they turn out to be a mini clip informing you to TURN off your CELL phone so it doesn't bother others. Well, I was watching one of those movie clips and I got all excited because the movie looked interesting and I told the person next to me that "I REALLY WANT TO SEE THAT MOVIE" and then it turned out to be that cell phone thingy and everyone around me laughed. I wanted to crawl under my seat.

Another time: I was happy it was dark in the theatre once while I had a panic attack :o
Grinch'06

The Cinema

Post by Grinch'06 »

wow. you kiss your mom with that mouth?
rainbowsmiles

The Cinema

Post by rainbowsmiles »

Huh? :-2
guppy

The Cinema

Post by guppy »

i was at the movies one time . i got up and took a restroom break. when i came back in the theater it was really really dark. i found my seat and got my popcorn back and watched the movie. when it was over and the lights came on. i realized i was about four rows behind my kids and the man next to me had given me his popcorn. sheeeesh. i bet he thought i was a nut. :thinking:
cherandbuster

The Cinema

Post by cherandbuster »

guppy;442998 wrote: i realized i was about four rows behind my kids and the man next to me had given me his popcorn. sheeeesh. i bet he thought i was a nut. :thinking:

Gupster :-6

That's so funny

Was he cute enough to date? :)
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

chonsigirl

The Cinema

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, that is cute, guppy.............................:)
telephoto lens

The Cinema

Post by telephoto lens »

I really never scream at a movie and am difficult to startle or scare in real life, but I have laughed really loud at movies. Probably the hardest (and loudest) I ever laughed was while watching 'The Yes Men'. Fortunately, actually unfortunately, there were only 5 of us in the movie theatre and all were busting the 'proverbial gut'. On my laughometer it scored a 9.0 and thank goodness it was not a 10 otherwise I might have wet myself.

The Yes Men: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yes_Men

I left the video at my 77 and 72 year old parents and they thought it was hilarious too.
guppy

The Cinema

Post by guppy »

Pinky;443310 wrote: LMAO!!! I hope you ate it Guppy!:D

yes he was cute as pie cher and yes i ate all the popcorn and he never once said anything to me. i always wondered what in the world he was thinking. some strange woman sat down beside him and took his popcorn our of his hands and sat there and ate it and he didn't say nothin..............:p
Yavanna

The Cinema

Post by Yavanna »

I both laughed and screamed out loud when I saw that guy having his chest waxed in "The 40 Year Old Virgin".......:eek:

I think that's called schadenfreude....:D
queen12

The Cinema

Post by queen12 »

:wah: :wah: I enjoy watching movie at cinema with my son...whatever kind of films but often times we watch an action packed...and we really enjoy..last time we watched Danny Dyer's film titled Human Traffic..and my son really enjoyed..maye he knows how to appreciate Danny Dyer now..looking for his another action packed...Outlaw is the most explosive and most awaited film of him.:guitarist :-6
Uncle Kram

The Cinema

Post by Uncle Kram »

I was once politely asked to leave by a Cinema manager for laughing too loud :o

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
Red

The Cinema

Post by Red »

No i never scream at the cinema, i love horror films so they rarely scare me that much anyway, im not really a screamer or a crier though tbh there are only 2 exceptions...i cried watching 'titanic' and 'when a man loves a woman'
Red

The Cinema

Post by Red »

Uncle Kram;552559 wrote: I was once politely asked to leave by a Cinema manager for laughing too loud :o

really?? miserable swine
queen12

The Cinema

Post by queen12 »

:lips: Whatever we do at cinema is maybe because of the movie we are watching.maybe the possible reaction if someone is watching movie is scared but how about if someone is watching a Sean Bean's action packed?what do you think?:confused:
Carl44

The Cinema

Post by Carl44 »

i cant wait to see ghost rider and spiderman3 ,yup marvel comic freak :o

why does the guy with the really bad cough always go to see the same film as me :confused:
queen12

The Cinema

Post by queen12 »

:wah: :wah: Ghostrider and Spiderman 3 are the most marvelous awaited film...well, fun to watch at cinema at least enjoy with some kids...:wah: :wah:
Red

The Cinema

Post by Red »

we ALWAYS get sat down nice & comfy, popcorn:check drinks:check and some arsewipe sits smack bang in front of us! whats wrong with the other 5,000 seats? :-5
queen12

The Cinema

Post by queen12 »

Eating popcorn inside the cinema while watching movie is still nature...exited to watch these Spiderman 3 and the Outlaw at cinema...when will be the official release of this Spiderman 3 ..?:confused: :confused:
SuzyB

The Cinema

Post by SuzyB »

helefra;555325 wrote: Have a good time Pinkster, let us know what you watched and what you thought of it. ;)

Don't suck the straw too quick on your slush puppy, it doesn't half give you a headache. :wah:

BRAINFREEZEI hate it when I get that:-5

Red

The Cinema

Post by Red »

enjoy pinkerly!

What's on lately? its ages since we were at the flicks, i think the last thing i saw was king kong....not the fay wray version of course.. :D
queen12

The Cinema

Post by queen12 »

Pinky is enjoy in going to bars not at cinema,,but what if we will bring Pinky at cinema and watched the most explosive film?like Spiderman 3,or Ghostfighter or even an action packed Outlaw?:guitarist :-6 :driving:

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”