Bad weather and home early..a bit tipsy

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Today was an interesting day. Kim and I stayed at her house rather than going into her office, due to the weather. So, about 11 AM Rick calls me, and asks if Kim would let me leave early. I asked why. He said his boss was shutting down the shop early. And being that Rick and I carpool...well. So, Kim said fine with her.

The snow was still coming down and accumulating fast. On the way Rick says...want to go to Zebbs (a burger place) for lunch..Valentines day and all. We drive right by the place. So we went. Usually when we go there we sit at the bar to eat. Behind the bar was a big jar of Pinapple Slices...soking in some kind of Vodka..(Stoli?). He asid..you want one of them? I said sure. Then he said, maybe not, it will be strong. I said..he I want one.

So, that is how I came home early from work, totally s hitfaced from eating a piece of pineapple and drinking a rum and coke. :rolleyes:
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

Marie5656;550261 wrote: Today was an interesting day. Kim and I stayed at her house rather than going into her office, due to the weather. So, about 11 AM Rick calls me, and asks if Kim would let me leave early. I asked why. He said his boss was shutting down the shop early. And being that Rick and I carpool...well. So, Kim said fine with her.

The snow was still coming down and accumulating fast. On the way Rick says...want to go to Zebbs (a burger place) for lunch..Valentines day and all. We drive right by the place. So we went. Usually when we go there we sit at the bar to eat. Behind the bar was a big jar of Pinapple Slices...soking in some kind of Vodka..(Stoli?). He said..you want one of them? I said sure. Then he said, maybe not, it will be strong. I said..he I want one.

So, that is how I came home early from work, totally s hitfaced from eating a piece of pineapple and drinking a rum and coke. :rolleyes:

:wah: :wah: Good on you, I love pineapple especially soaked in vodka
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Never had that before. Have had fruit soaked in 20 year old tequila. That was interesting. :)
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

I have also had cherries soaked in vodka. They were pretty good.:)

I am not much of a drinker, and do not often drink, so Rick was quite amused by me yesterday.
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

Did you have a headache this morning :wah:

Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

SuzyB;550801 wrote: Did you have a headache this morning :wah:

Actually no I did not. But I did sleep well.
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

Hee hee, good for you girl, hows the head today? :-6
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

Marie5656;550805 wrote: Actually no I did not. But I did sleep well.

I always sleep well after a drink, poor Jim has to suffer though as drink makes me snore like a pig :o :o

buttercup

Post by buttercup »

oops, timing at its best :wah:
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

buttercup;550809 wrote: oops, timing at its best :wah:

Great minds and all :wah:

buttercup

Post by buttercup »

SuzyB;550808 wrote: I always sleep well after a drink, poor Jim has to suffer though as drink makes me snore like a pig :o :o

Im a snorer after a drink, sometimes im a farter too but maybe thats too much information :wah:
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

buttercup;550814 wrote: Im a snorer after a drink, sometimes im a farter too but maybe thats too much information :wah:

I don't need the drink to produce them:sneaky:

buttercup

Post by buttercup »

:wah:

A friend of mine was telling me she felt she farted more now & noisier than when she was in her 20's & 30's & did i ? I think actually i do :thinking:

Do you Suzy ?

Sorry Marie for turning your lovely thread into a farting one but seeing as i have, do you ? :o
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

buttercup;550849 wrote: :wah:

A friend of mine was telling me she felt she farted more now & noisier than when she was in her 20's & 30's & did i ? I think actually i do :thinking:

Do you Suzy ?

Sorry Marie for turning your lovely thread into a farting one but seeing as i have, do you ? :o

God help Jim if they get any worse, still in my 30's and they wake the kids up as it is:D

buttercup

Post by buttercup »

Have you had a hysterectomy Suzy because thats what me & my friend put it down to.
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

buttercup;550853 wrote: Have you had a hysterectomy Suzy because thats what me & my friend put it down to.

No I can't blame it on anyone or anything (Well maybe the baked beans):-3

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”