Jim Cramer Mad Money booyah

Big Business, Small Business, Investments, and Personal Finances
jdubya

Post by jdubya »

Anyone follow Jim Cramer?

I just started tuning into him, because I just started playing with stocks. Money I can afford to lose of course, but I'm having fun with it, with all my tickers, etc. He's given me a few good pics so far.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

I'm a huge fan. How long have you been watching? I find sometimes I need a Cramer-to-English translation dictionary. :D

WTF does "mone back" mean? I don't mean direct translation; what does it mean???
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Bump for the investing Gardeners. For those active in the stock market or just curious, this guy is definitely worth reading/listening to.
Kynky

Post by Kynky »

I've listened to him a few times - he is entertaining. He really freaked me out one day, though, when he said if you have Ford common stock, get rid of it. I know it's not doing well, but is the company really going belly-up?
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Kynky;503066 wrote: I've listened to him a few times - he is entertaining. He really freaked me out one day, though, when he said if you have Ford common stock, get rid of it. I know it's not doing well, but is the company really going belly-up?
No, but the stock's not going anywhere. Cramer is the most practical guy I've heard when it comes to stocks. He'll praise something when everybody else is yelling "Sell!" then continue praising as it rises from the ashes, then suddenly talk about how he hates it now. When Cramer hates a stock it's for good reason. By Toyota (TM) for growth!
LottomagicZ4941

Post by LottomagicZ4941 »

Accountable;503070 wrote: No, but the stock's not going anywhere. Cramer is the most practical guy I've heard when it comes to stocks. He'll praise something when everybody else is yelling "Sell!" then continue praising as it rises from the ashes, then suddenly talk about how he hates it now. When Cramer hates a stock it's for good reason. By Toyota (TM) for growth!

I like how he admits when he is wrong. Last time I saw him he was appologizing for getting the sector wrong. Guess it was a tech gaget rally not a teck rally. Apple up 97% in the rally. WOW.

I've made a few moves in part 'cuz Cramer. One time I was researching health care and he gave it his blessing so I went a head and made the move. A few months later he was dissing health care. I'm a tad more long term then Cramer.

He isn't a sector fan. And he has a good argument against them. If the sector goes bad the mutual fund manager of a sector fund is stuck.

LottoMagicZ4941A

PS which MLM would Ted Nugent be most likely to join?

Return to “Wall Street to Main Street”