Gun Control On FG

valerie

Gun Control On FG

Post by valerie »

Clancy;526973 wrote: I cannot say.

I wish to remain a neutral observer and not influence the results of this magnificent thread.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Oh, all right. You used to be morally cajolled by a madman who imagined he bombed a, Walmart.

....now you've replaced him with, pedantic, Sgt, Burger King.

:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl

Now that's funny right thar I don't care who you are...
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

Lulu2

Gun Control On FG

Post by Lulu2 »

If I agree or disagree with a poster, I'll say so, friend or not. It's not necessary to "call in supporters," is it?

I'll admit I'm a little puzzled by this from Spot: "OK, let's put this thread to bed perhaps." Is there a limit to the number of pages in a thread? Or is it not "permitted" to let topics stray? Or is it not "permitted" if they stray away from the position of the originator?
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Bill Sikes

Gun Control On FG

Post by Bill Sikes »

Lulu2;527148 wrote: If I agree or disagree with a poster, I'll say so, friend or not. It's not necessary to "call in supporters," is it?

I'll admit I'm a little puzzled by this from Spot: "OK, let's put this thread to bed perhaps." Is there a limit to the number of pages in a thread? Or is it not "permitted" to let topics stray? Or is it not "permitted" if they stray away from the position of the originator?

I read that as "perhaps it's time to put a stop to the whining and bitching that's

going on.". Do you think that that would be a good thing?
Lulu2

Gun Control On FG

Post by Lulu2 »

No, I didn't read it that way at all. Anyone who intends to stop "whining and bitching" can state that plainly enough. Unless, of course, they were part of the act?
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Bill Sikes

Gun Control On FG

Post by Bill Sikes »

Lulu2;527169 wrote: No, I didn't read it that way at all. Anyone who intends to stop "whining and bitching" can state that plainly enough. Unless, of course, they were part of the act?

Well, you could always try *asking* him, since it's what 'e wrote!

Personally, I do think that it would be a good idea if the whining and bitching

were to stop. Do you?
Bill Sikes

Gun Control On FG

Post by Bill Sikes »

Diuretic;527178 wrote: That assumes a couple of things - responding to Bill this is.

1. That there's whining and bitching.

2. That there's someone with the authority to say there's whining and bitching and something needs to be done about it.

Who's talking about "someone with the authority to say there's whining and bitching and something needs to be done about it"? Not me :shrug:
devist8me

Gun Control On FG

Post by devist8me »

Novelty;527220 wrote: Would you like my home address so you can come and say this to my face?

or give me yours?

I nominate this the gayest post in this thread :D
I probably posted that in an ambien trance-soryy
koan

Gun Control On FG

Post by koan »

Novelty;527220 wrote: Would you like my home address so you can come and say this to my face?

or give me yours?

It's actually the funniest one, considering what started the thread.

But we love our Novelty... because he's a novelty and he's fun. :-4

eta: and he's got the right to express himself, damn it!
weeder

Gun Control On FG

Post by weeder »

or give me yours?

Before I can laugh, I need to be clear... Did you mean " Are you home in a dress? Or, would you like to dress at my home? Or, give me your face and Ill give you mine at home... or was it would you like it if I gave you my address where my face is.. I just want to be sure.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
koan

Gun Control On FG

Post by koan »

I think he wants devist8's face. And if you've ever seen it, I don't blame him.
koan

Gun Control On FG

Post by koan »

Or "would you like me to confess" ?
spot

Gun Control On FG

Post by spot »

Lulu2;527169 wrote: I'll admit I'm a little puzzled by this from Spot: "OK, let's put this thread to bed perhaps." Is there a limit to the number of pages in a thread? Or is it not "permitted" to let topics stray? Or is it not "permitted" if they stray away from the position of the originator?

[...]

No, I didn't read it that way at all. Anyone who intends to stop "whining and bitching" can state that plainly enough. Unless, of course, they were part of the act?

Nothing to do with permission. Just a suggestion that, sticking to the OP rather than picking fights, we try to sum up since we've all gone round the houses with discussion. That's why it was followed in the same post with a rather inadequate conclusion of my thoughts.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Gun Control”