The Bears

Discuss all types of sports.
K.Snyder

The Bears

Post by K.Snyder »

tmbsgrl;457482 wrote: THE BEARS ARE BACK BABY!!!!!

8-1

GO BEARS!!!!!!!

Yes, yes...

Every team has those games where they just simply get out played, and that happened to the Bears last week...

I reiterate, that there has only been one team in the history of the NFL to go undefeated and that was the 1972 Miami Dolphins...Even the Indianapolis Colts have just broke the record of two consecutive seasons starting with a record of 9-0, with last year starting 13-0 out of only 16 games, and still has been unable to go undefeated.

So, it doesn't really mean much that the Bears lost...What will mean something is how they take that loss and use it to feed their ambitions to get to the Superbowl in January. ;)
chonsigirl

The Bears

Post by chonsigirl »

Ravens won again today...............................
K.Snyder

The Bears

Post by K.Snyder »

chonsigirl;464312 wrote: Ravens won again today...............................

Looks like our offense is finally in sync, but we still need the Ravens to start losing to have a shot at the playoffs...

We will have to win out if we expect a wild card shot...

Bengals 5-5...
CARLA

The Bears

Post by CARLA »

The CHARGERS are #1 we bet the BRONCOS last night on Sunday night Football 35-27... CHARGER rock..:-4
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Nomad

The Bears

Post by Nomad »

Bears Bears ! Thats all it is in this thread ! Enough with the Bears !
I AM AWESOME MAN
Fibonacci

The Bears

Post by Fibonacci »

Cowboys VS Giants today!

Guess who im gooing for?

http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/redir?src= ... tion=Image Details

They've been on fire lately!
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Fibonacci

The Bears

Post by Fibonacci »

How 'Bout Them COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

:guitarist
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
K.Snyder

The Bears

Post by K.Snyder »

Seeing as how this is the Bears thread, I feel compelled to create another one about the NFL so that we don't keep hijacking Tmbsgirls thread.

I realize that the Bears are doing well, and I couldn't be happier for you Tmbsgirl, at the same time I can't help but to see others posting the same sort of enthusiasm as you have for the Bears so...We'll see what happens...

Good luck on the Bears and the rest of their season...I can say that because they are in the NFC and their success has no bearing on the Cincinnati Bengals. :p
Fibonacci

The Bears

Post by Fibonacci »

Youre right Snyder!

Sorry Tmbsgirl! :)

Return to “Wide World of Sports”