Discuss all types of sports.
Accountable

Nba

Post by Accountable »

Ready to take on Cleveland! :yh_party
Fibonacci

Nba

Post by Fibonacci »

I dont know what happened. How could they lose? They're one of the best road teams out there.
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Accountable

Nba

Post by Accountable »

Good game of defense, all the same, eh?
Accountable

Nba

Post by Accountable »

ot!!
Fibonacci

Nba

Post by Fibonacci »

They lost AGAIN! :mad:

I need to get cable so I can start watching the games! Listening isn't the same!

Definitely going to watch on Friday.
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Accountable

Nba

Post by Accountable »

I blame the flu ... and the refs ..... and the new/old ball change .... but mostly the flu. :o
Fibonacci

Nba

Post by Fibonacci »

92 - 92 It's gonna be a tight finish!:yh_nailbi
Fibonacci

Nba

Post by Fibonacci »

Or is it 82 - 82? My tv screen is Fuzzy.
Fibonacci

Nba

Post by Fibonacci »

That 3 in a row.:(

Its gotta stop sometime.
Accountable

Nba

Post by Accountable »

But it was a damn good game. It's not like they beat themselves this time. Oberto was en fuego!
Fibonacci

Nba

Post by Fibonacci »

True. They've just hit a rough patch. They'll get over it soon!:D
Fibonacci

Nba

Post by Fibonacci »

SPURS WIN!!!

SPURS WIN!!!

92 - 83!!!

They've made up for that losing streak.

They're 26-11.

GO SPURS GO!!!!

GO SPURS GO!!!!
Accountable

Nba

Post by Accountable »

Winning the second of a back-to-back, fighting the thin air of Denver ... man they earned that one! (well, the second half anyway)
Fibonacci

Nba

Post by Fibonacci »

Yeah, It was a rocky start.
Fibonacci

Nba

Post by Fibonacci »

End Of the first Quarter.

29 - 15! Spurs Lead!
Fibonacci

Nba

Post by Fibonacci »

End Of The 2nd Quarter

44 - 38, Spurs Still Lead!!
Fibonacci

Nba

Post by Fibonacci »

End 3rd Qtr

69 - 54, Spurs still lead!!!
Fibonacci

Nba

Post by Fibonacci »

Two 3 pointers in a Row!!!!!

GINOBILI!!!!!!!!!
Accountable

Nba

Post by Accountable »

Nice move Duncan made, eh? That no-look pass to Parker!
Fibonacci

Nba

Post by Fibonacci »

Yeah!, Theyve been on fire today!!!!
Fibonacci

Nba

Post by Fibonacci »

SPURS WIN!!!

93 - 80!!!

That's 4 in a row!
Accountable

Nba

Post by Accountable »

The next game's against Chicago, Monday at noon. I'll be at work. :(
Fibonacci

Nba

Post by Fibonacci »

Me too.:mad: It's on the radio though! I'll be listening.
Fibonacci

Nba

Post by Fibonacci »

Are you watching Acc?
Fibonacci

Nba

Post by Fibonacci »

Tie Game!

90 - 90
Fibonacci

Nba

Post by Fibonacci »

100-96 Spurs Lose

That's 2
Accountable

Nba

Post by Accountable »

Yeh. It's like they fell asleep the second half. :yh_frustr

Return to “Wide World of Sports”