Hiya Pinks :)

Please keep us posted on your little furry friend :-6
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Raven

Poor Siggy

Post by Raven »

Yeah, I had a little girly kitty baby that I had to use a towel or blanket with since she absolutely REFUSED to get into the carrier! She remembered her last trip! :( Had to get her fixed.
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
guppy

Poor Siggy

Post by guppy »

poor kitty....let us know how he is doing pinky. good luck loading him up......:)
Uncle Kram

Poor Siggy

Post by Uncle Kram »

Pinky;490119 wrote: I thought Siegfried was being a grumpy bugger, no wonder really as he has a huge swelling on his front leg. It's obviously hurting him when he lands on it or walks on it too long:(

Got him booked into the vet's for 5.50 tonight, I'm just wondering how the hell I'm going to get him in the cat box...he's not exactly small and doesn't take any crap:-3 Hello, rippped arms!Is Siegfried Si's full name? :-3 :yh_giggle

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
cherandbuster

Poor Siggy

Post by cherandbuster »

The Pinks should be back for an update soon, gang . . . :)
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Poor Siggy

Post by 911 »

I'm glad to hear your baby is going to be OK.

It's funny how they fight not to get in the carrier until it's time to leave the vet's and then they almost open the door themselves!

I read in Heloise this weekend about a lady who put her cats in the laundry hamper and then placed a towel around the top and secured it with clothespins. I don't get it. Seems to me, all they would have to do is jump up and the pins would snap open and out they would get. That lady must have had really docile felines. Although the hamper is a good idea, they can see and stick their little tootsies out.

But mine always wanted to get in the back and hide from everyone. :wah:
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”