Lady In The Water

Fibonacci

Lady In The Water

Post by Fibonacci »

I know this is VERY late! Sorry!:)

Did anybody see it?

Do you know if its been released on DVD yet?
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
guppy

Lady In The Water

Post by guppy »

i have not seen it out yet.........gonna watch it as soon as i can get it though.....
Fibonacci

Lady In The Water

Post by Fibonacci »

I must need stronger glasses. I punched the movie into search engine and looked everywhere for a DVD release date. so I'm just about to give up. I start closing windows. I get down to the search engine results page and what do i see on the right?

A link leading here............http://ladyinthewater.warnerbros.com/

It hits store shelves on the 19th!
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”