Gremlins

Fibonacci

Gremlins

Post by Fibonacci »

On of my previous Movie threads Failed horribly!:wah: I guess that movie wasn't mainstream enough to be widely recognized. So I decided to try a different Movie.

Some body has to remember Gremlins! Right?

Gizmo?

The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Gremlins

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

I used to love Gremlins ..in fact i think ive got the second one on DVD lurking around the house some where . I always wanted a pet gizmo :D
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
chrisb84uk

Gremlins

Post by chrisb84uk »

Oh of course, how can you forget Gremlins, great film, though the second was bad at times, but don't you just love Gizmo!! :-4
insanity_clause

Gremlins

Post by insanity_clause »

i remember gremlins very well whatever happened to phoebe cates?
Fibonacci

Gremlins

Post by Fibonacci »

insanity_clause;472632 wrote: i remember gremlins very well whatever happened to phoebe cates?

I think she married Kevin Kline.
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
abbey

Gremlins

Post by abbey »

Most Shihtzu's i've met have been called gizmo:-4
guppy

Gremlins

Post by guppy »

my daughter has one of those little gremlin toys that came out years ago. every once in a while he comes alive and starts talking in the closet all by himself. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek........:p the first couple of times he did it really freaked me out. i thought he was haunted or something....took him and put him outside on the porch...........

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”