The Break Up

buttercup

The Break Up

Post by buttercup »

oh dear, falling asleep during a movie is showing your age snooze :sneaky:
Rain

The Break Up

Post by Rain »

I liked it alright, though I would've preferred a lot more fights. They were funny, I was cracking up. Could totally relate to her side of things, and actually so could my husband. (I've trained him well ;) )
buttercup

The Break Up

Post by buttercup »

I watched it last night, wasent the best movie ive ever seen but i felt it had something, quite thought provoking in how men & women understand each other - or dont :sneaky:

Also admit to crying when she did, but im a wimp & always cry at sad bits, you may have enjoyed it more as a sunday afternoon film snooze rather than evening, or maybe it got too much hype in the states to be able to live up too
DesignerGal

The Break Up

Post by DesignerGal »

I fell asleep watching it too. I rented it again and watched it through and it turned out to be boring anyway. I think it got too much hype. But Snooze, dont you think she is a little TOO skinny? I mean, the nude scene you could see her spine all the way down. I thought it was kind of gross.

HBIC
guppy

The Break Up

Post by guppy »

I loved it. now Me you and Dupree was a goof ball movie to me. :p
pantsonfire321@aol.com

The Break Up

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

Anyone seen Borat ..im gonna watch it later:cool:
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
CARLA

The Break Up

Post by CARLA »

Like Jennifer Aniston, can't stand Vince Vaughns voice just put me over the top..:D
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”