Pissed off

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
G-man

Pissed off

Post by G-man »

Awww... sorry to hear about that... well don't take it out on yourself... and I hope you left him out of the house to sleep in the doghouse, porch or wherever. ;)

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

Lulu2

Pissed off

Post by Lulu2 »

ITCHING POWDER IN HIS SKIVVIES! :wah:

Now, having said that....Pinks...men're just men! Did he realize he was hurting you? Probably not. He was probably just being the friendly, charming guy you married!
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
guppy

Pissed off

Post by guppy »

if he did it to hurt you, then dont react. dont say anything.if it doesn't get to you and he can't get your attention, then he probably wont do it again..........
Lulu2

Pissed off

Post by Lulu2 »

He loves you, Pinks! who wouldn't?
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
G-man

Pissed off

Post by G-man »

Well, I certainly see no reason why you should have to ever put up with it... hopefully he's understanding enough to notice how you feel.

valerie

Pissed off

Post by valerie »

>

>
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

Rapunzel

Pissed off

Post by Rapunzel »

Perhaps he's trying to tell you he's a little jealous of the time you spend here and your recent trip to the States.

He might feel FG is more important to you than him!

Even though he goes off to do HIS own thing, he probably doesn't like you going off and doing YOUR own thing! :-5 Men! Lol! :o

And this could be his roundabout way of letting you know. :rolleyes:
spot

Pissed off

Post by spot »

Pinky wrote: I just wonderv wtf I'm doing wrong. Am I really that unlovable or unattractive?On the contrary. There are few like you.

I'll suggest that he was sympathetically trying to improve her evening since nobody else was going to, and what you saw was a selfless and noble deed with no carnal intention. You should thank him for the display of altruistic kindness and give him a hug for his generous nature. I do things like that too, so I speak from experience.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Lulu2

Pissed off

Post by Lulu2 »

SHUT UP! ((((((HUGS)))))) NOBODY'S too dumb to appreciate you!
G-man

Pissed off

Post by G-man »

*answers that* I certainly can't imagine anyone thinking of you as unlovable or unattractive... *admits to taking a peek at her profile pic :D ) You could be right about the jealousy part... you know how guys can be...

Peg

Pissed off

Post by Peg »

Pinky wrote: I went out with my friend tonight for her birthday, and was having a great time.

Then my husband turns up and spends the night chatting up some fat bird....

Nice huh? I mean, I'm not a stick insect anymore, but I'm hardly michelin man either. Plus i lost a stone since being back at work as I don't get time to eat.

This has really made me feel shitty.
I may be wrong, but I suspect this isn't the first time he's done something like this. Next time, walk over, introduce yourself as his wife, apologize for interupting, then tell him he is needed at your table.
CARLA

Pissed off

Post by CARLA »

Pinky sweetie your beautiful, funny, charming and that is that.. Hubby can take a long walk off a short pier for making you feel bad.. :thinking: MEN :-5
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

meltonpie

Pissed off

Post by meltonpie »

Pinky wrote: What is the point?

I just can't be arsed anymore.

I just wonderv wtf I'm doing wrong. Am I really that unlovable or unattractive?

Don't answer that.
Aw! Come and have a cuddle!
K.Snyder

Pissed off

Post by K.Snyder »

Pinky wrote: I went out with my friend tonight for her birthday, and was having a great time.

Nice huh? I mean, I'm not a stick insect anymore, but I'm hardly michelin man either. Plus i lost a stone since being back at work as I don't get time to eat.

Let him see your chat with a "studmuffin" and see how he feels....wont be the same.....:wah:

Trust me.....

I know!

Like driving miss Daisy :driving:

:yh_flower
Patsy Warnick

Pissed off

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Pinky

You sound really pissed. Did you expect your husband to show up? Was that the plan / schedule for the night? Or did he show up out of the blue just to check up on what your doing? and to irritate you?

If he showed up to check up on you - I wouldn't indicate anything was bothering

you.

If it was a plan for him to meet you and he spent alot of time with this other female - then we would definately need to talk.

Patsy
guppy

Pissed off

Post by guppy »

you are lovable and deserve the best

he might be jealous of you being out with your friend and paying you back

and then again he just might like to talk. maybe he doesn't know it upsets u
Rapunzel

Pissed off

Post by Rapunzel »

Pinky, sometimes blokes don't even realise they're upsetting us, they just think they're being 'normal'

(ie, not thinking! :wah: )

Here's a joke to cheer you up ..... and to emphasize how men think differently to us!

(I think we over analyse stuff too much! Lol!) :thinking:

GIRL'S DIARY

FRIDAY 21st June 2005.

Saw John in the evening and he was acting really strangely. I went shopping in the afternoon with the girls and I did turn up a bit late so I thought it might be that. The bar was really crowded and loud so I suggested we go somewhere quieter to talk.

He was still very subdued and distracted so I suggested we go somewhere nice to eat. All through dinner he just didn't seem himself; he hardly laughed, and didn't seem to be paying any attention to me or to what I was saying. I just knew that something was wrong.

He dropped me back home and I wondered if he was going to come in; he hesitated, but followed. I asked him again if there was something the matter but he just half shook his head and turned the television on. After about 10 minutes of silence, I said I was going upstairs to bed. I put my arms around him and told him that I loved him deeply. He just gave a sigh, and a sad sort of smile.

He didn't follow me up, but later he did, and I was surprised when we made love. He still seemed distant and a bit cold, and I started to think that he was going to leave me, and that he had found someone else. I cried myself to sleep.

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

BOY'S DIARY

FRIDAY 21st June 2005.

Arsenal lost to Manchester United 2-1. Got a shag though
Betty Boop

Pissed off

Post by Betty Boop »

:yh_hugs Hugs to you gal, you know where to vent if you need to. :-4
AussiePam

Pissed off

Post by AussiePam »

(((((((((((((((((((((((((( Pinky ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

cherandbuster

Pissed off

Post by cherandbuster »

Hello my lovely Pinkster

We're always here to listen to our friend :-4

Love ya babe :-6
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

chonsigirl

Pissed off

Post by chonsigirl »

Pinky, tell him how you feel. Tell him when he goes out with you, you mean you-not some fat bird ready to stuff for Thanksgiving dinner.

Next time it happens, go up to him, take his hand, and say, "It's time to go home, handsome." I am sure he will take the hint, and follow you anywhere!

*if he doesn't, a handy cattle prod will do the trick*:)
zinkyusa

Pissed off

Post by zinkyusa »

He should be careful Pinky there is a world full of guys out there who would love to be with you..Ya little cutie..:D
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Peg

Pissed off

Post by Peg »

Pinky wrote: What is the point?

I just can't be arsed anymore.

I just wonderv wtf I'm doing wrong. Am I really that unlovable or unattractive?

Don't answer that.
Why do a lot of us women put ourselves through this? Why do we take the blame and responsibility away from them and put it upon ourselves? I know I have done it and I drive myself crazy with it. HIS actions; HIS problem.
cars

Pissed off

Post by cars »

Maybe I must be missing something here. It just seems like you all are hanging hubby out to dry. There are two sides to every story. Pink you went out with your friend, for her birthday, & you said was having a great time. Sounds good so far. Then hubby who (I'm guessing) wasn't invited to the girl's night out, turns up. Try looking at it from his perspective. Maybe he thought not to encroach on your party, he would spend time talking so someone else there. Anyway, did he know that you were going to this particular place? If so, maybe he wanted to just be in the same place as you, but at the same time still give you your space. Since as you said, you gals were having a great time. As others have already said, it would be wise to "Talk to him" about it, if it still really bothers you. Keeping your hurt feelings to yourself won't do either of you any good.

Best Wishes! :)
Cars :)
Uncle Kram

Pissed off

Post by Uncle Kram »

SnoozeControl wrote: It's not really fair to be calling him an ass since we don't know the whole story...

Does he know this woman from somewhere else? They could be friends from work, and he was just talking with her while his lovely wife was involved with her friends at a birthday party.

Or maybe he was jealous that Pinks was out on the town, knowing what a babe magnet she is, and showed up to keep an eye on her... sat down, and this other woman with no redeeming qualities started chatting him up.

Could be any number of reasons, but one thing I'm sure of is that he'd be a fool to want anyone other than Pinky.

Well you had to be there I guess. Pinks was and from her take on it she was hurt. She should talk to him and remind him there's only one Pinkster :-4

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
cherandbuster

Pissed off

Post by cherandbuster »

Pinky wrote: Aw, I love you guys. :-4

Thanks for being so kind to me...I still can't believe I blabbed about it on here!

No worries about that, honey

You can 'blab' anytime here in the Garden :)

We're ALWAYS here for you :-6
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Raven

Pissed off

Post by Raven »

Pinky wrote: I don't know...all I know is that it's making me feel like I am nothing and can't do anything right. It's making me really depresssed. I hope you all understand that I find it hard to elaborate, just that it's making me really depressed.Aw honey! Dont! Nothing is wrong with you sweetheart. None of us are the epitome of perfect Barbie dolls! Except for Posh Becks maybe. If it's bugging you that bad sweety, why dont you just ask him why?

Big Hugs!!!
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”