Ughhh...

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
Sheryl

Ughhh...

Post by Sheryl »

Well today is Zakk's first day of school and I managed to get him to school without crying my eyes out. It's also mine and Dave's 10th wedding anniversary, but not really in the mood for celebrating. I just got home from the dentist and am on amoxicillian and pain pills till I can get into the oral surgeon next week. :( So now I'm just waiting for the pain pill to kick in so I can go lay down.

:rolleyes:
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Marie5656

Ughhh...

Post by Marie5656 »

Happy Anniversary

Happy first day of school!!

Hope you feel better soon. Having mouth pain is terrible.
OpenMind

Ughhh...

Post by OpenMind »

Wait for youngster to tell you everything that he did at school today. He'll have so much to tell you.

Happy anniversary. A nice bottle of wine to help your pain too.
CheshireCat

Ughhh...

Post by CheshireCat »

Happy Anniversary Baby!

I hope you got some good drugs!

"My body is the earth but my head is in the stars."

God Bless BR!!!
Nomad

Ughhh...

Post by Nomad »

Sheryl wrote: Well today is Zakk's first day of school and I managed to get him to school without crying my eyes out. It's also mine and Dave's 10th wedding anniversary, but not really in the mood for celebrating. I just got home from the dentist and am on amoxicillian and pain pills till I can get into the oral surgeon next week. :( So now I'm just waiting for the pain pill to kick in so I can go lay down.

:rolleyes:

Dont waste perfectly good pain killers by sleeping through it. God !:confused: :rolleyes:
I AM AWESOME MAN
Rapunzel

Ughhh...

Post by Rapunzel »

Oh Sheryl, you poor love! :yh_flower

Taking our kids to school on their first day is heart wrenching, isn't it?

And toothache is horrible, no wonder you feel down!

I take 3 paracetamol when I'm feeling bad, as 3 knock me out. After a good sleep you wake feeling better and happier. Set the alarm so you don't miss picking up time, pop a pill and get some shut eye.

You can always get a nice takeaway for dinner (don't forget OM's bottle of wine! ;) ). You can celebrate your anniversary and Zakk's first day AND it saves you having to cook! Then when you're feeling better you can celebrate properly and enjoy it more.

Hope you're feeling better soon sweetie! :yh_flower
sunny104

Ughhh...

Post by sunny104 »

Hope you're having a better day today! :-6

How was Zakk's first day?

And Happy 10 year Anniversary!! :-6
cherandbuster

Ughhh...

Post by cherandbuster »

Oh Sher my friend :-6

I understand teeth troubles only too well. Enjoy the painkillers. I agree with Ommmm . . . as long as you are not driving, a little wine will do wonders :p

I'd love to hear all about Zakk's Big Day! I hope you were the only one crying; as long as he's excited and happy about going, you're job will be much easier

And lastly, a VERY WONDERFUL HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you and Dave. May you share a lifetime of wedded bliss together :-4

He is one lucky man :-6
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Sheryl

Ughhh...

Post by Sheryl »

Hey guys, functioning better today. I only took half of a Vicodin. :D

Zakk had a great first day of school. He really likes his teacher and he was very impressed with the gym. He had to tell me all about the bobcat (our mascot) painted in the middle of the floor. I was laughing so hard yesterday while he described everything to me. He informed me I didn't have to pack him a lunch cause he liked getting his lunch on flat boards (trays). However he didn't like the dry bread they served with his spaghetti. :wah: I find it so funny how children pick words to describe things.

Oh and just to let ya know he loved his dirt bike he got for his birthday, just haven't posted pics yet cause I'm waiting to till I can get more pictures on the disk.
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
chonsigirl

Ughhh...

Post by chonsigirl »

Glad your toothache is better!

Happy Anniversary!

And I'm so happy to hear school went well for the young one, a bobcat is a cool mascot!
cherandbuster

Ughhh...

Post by cherandbuster »

Sher --

I'm so happy that Zakk had such an excellent day! He sounds so cute :-6
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”