Ugh! where did that big ole butt come from?!

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
CheshireCat

Post by CheshireCat »

Pinky wrote: It seems to have snuck up on me...dare I say it's time to go on a diet:-3 :(

I downloaded my pics, and some of them look like I could block out the sun...aaaaaggghhh!!!!! How depressing!

Oh well, I'll have to resign myself to eating rabbit food for a while.

Oh pinky! Don't be depressed! You know, your body responds to your attitude toward it. I didn't believe it at all. i had been mad at my thighs for years, exercising and dieting, but they were there,then someone told me to "love my thighs" . So I started putting really nice lotion on them every day and wearing shorts and skirts and just not worring about it, and I'll be dammed if my thighs didn't start to shape up! my mother said it was all in my head in the first place, whatever.
"My body is the earth but my head is in the stars."

God Bless BR!!!
CheshireCat

Post by CheshireCat »

Pinky wrote: Well, I can but give it a try! I'm still going to do something about it though!

Drink lots of water.
"My body is the earth but my head is in the stars."

God Bless BR!!!
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Pinky wrote: It seems to have snuck up on me...dare I say it's time to go on a diet:-3 :(

I downloaded my pics, and some of them look like I could block out the sun...aaaaaggghhh!!!!! How depressing!

Oh well, I'll have to resign myself to eating rabbit food for a while.

My rabbits aren't eating their nice rabbit food . . . but they do keep munching the new lino! Would you like me to send you their unchomped bunny food, Pinky, or would you like some lino to nibble on too? :sneaky:

:wah:
woppy71

Post by woppy71 »

Clancy wrote: For a more accurate appraisal, you'd have to let me see more of what you're on about.

....purely for scientific purposes of course, don't be shy :)

Ya beat me to it!! Come on , out with it!!!:wah:;)
Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
woppy71

Post by woppy71 »

Clancy wrote: I'm appealing to, Pinky's sense of : "Maybe Clancy will look upon this with an educated eye" kinda thing.

......I live in hope :)

Ah! Then you must teach me the art of "Female Posterior Apreciation" or FPA!!:wah:
Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

Pinky wrote: It seems to have snuck up on me

I are have began to think your not Brittish.

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”