Serving up a new Pepsi flavor

Affectionately known as The Cawfee Shop. There's no better place to be than in your own coffee shop discussing "whatever" with friends.
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Introducing a new flavor of Pepsi. It is called Jazz, it is Pepsi with the added flavor of Strawberries and Creme. I bought a couple bottles of the diet today. Interesting flavor. Reminds me slightly of the taste of Dr. Pepper. I kind of like it, and may buy it once in a while.
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Rick even liked it, and he is a Coke guy
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

I'm a DR. Pepper girl so I know I'm going to like it..;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

I saw Coke Black in the store the other day, no idea what that is. Coke and Pepsi are funny, they each have like 14 different products out. Pepsi One, Coke decaffienated 0 calorie Diet, Pepsi Robust (whatever) Fierce competitors but funny.
I AM AWESOME MAN
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Pinky wrote: Not fair! I want some...they never bring out anything interesting over here!:(
Well, there you go. Now you guys just HAVE to move to the States!! :-6
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Just not Detroit. I take you as a San Francisco girl.
I AM AWESOME MAN
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Pinky wrote: I really need to bone up on my geography!:-3

Detroit is on my list though! Gotta visit BR!
Yeah!! Detroit is about 3,000 miles from San Francisco, so don't listen to the crazy, spider-in-his-sig-line nutcase up there!!!!
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Crème brûlée

Post by Crème brûlée »

Marie5656 wrote: Introducing a new flavor of Pepsi. It is called Jazz, it is Pepsi with the added flavor of Strawberries and Creme. I bought a couple bottles of the diet today. Interesting flavor. Reminds me slightly of the taste of Dr. Pepper. I kind of like it, and may buy it once in a while.

Hi Marie, I'm Crème brûlée(you can call me "CB"if you want to)anywho, I purchased this "JAZZ" yesterday and was pleasantly surprised by the taste, that strawberry and creame smell is so yummy and the flavor is tasty too. (I" Love Lucy" "vitavitavegimine (sp) flashback):-4

I bought the other as well (It's out in the garage, I cant remember what it was)

That Coke one (coffee) is god awful.........:(
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Crème brûlée wrote: Hi Marie, I'm Crème brûlée(you can call me "CB"if you want to)anywho, I purchased this "JAZZ" yesterday and was pleasantly surprised by the taste, that strawberry and creame smell is so yummy and the flavor is tasty too. (I" Love Lucy" "vitavitavegimine (sp) flashback):-4

I bought the other as well (It's out in the garage, I cant remember what it was)

That Coke one (coffee) is god awful.........:(
Yes it was an interesting flavor.
puppgirl

Post by puppgirl »

CB its called coke black and i don't like it i bought it one day for work took a sip and traded it with someone who had water :p and i'm a coke drinker but the coke black tastes like watered espresso and i love espresso can't stand it watered down tho
ElphabatheCurious

Post by ElphabatheCurious »

The new Pepsi's are interesting, something to be enjoyed as a treat, I think. But, I'm a regular Pepsi lover, don't think I will be changing.......
Indian Princess

Post by Indian Princess »

First let me say, I am a Coca-Cola fiend!!!!!!! Love , crave it ,need it.

-but if it's not broke dont fix it, I find that the original flavors are the best.

-just my opinion
Red

Post by Red »

Pffttt so im assuming we cant get it here then? im a pepsi max girl through & through but this sounds gorge...wonder if we'll ever get it :confused:
barryledder

Post by barryledder »

sounds strange but exciting i want i want i want, hope they trie it out in the UK keep ur eyes peeled you Brits!!:cool:
casper

Post by casper »

i want the original pepsi flavor. :driving:
.:TWIZTIDlMANSON:.

Post by .:TWIZTIDlMANSON:. »

I :-4 Pepsi but i dont like Dr. Pepper (Pibb Xtra is better) :-3
guppy

Post by guppy »

i haven't seen jazz round here yet.....sounds interesting.......if i can get past the diet mountain dew.......:wah:

Return to “The Coffee Shop”