Aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Nice. Real freakin' nice...my 5:00 bartender just called in sick, 40 minutes before she had to be there, so now instead of my late night, (7:00) I have to go in now.

Well, frankly, they can friggin' wait. I am so sick of that damn princess getting away with crap like this. She pulls this sh!t all the time, and my boss thinks she walks on water. Geeze, the woman really is senile.....
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

*rats*

Take your time, BR. You're doing them the favor!
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Ghads, we have teachers like that too! This is sad!

I like being the quiet one-well, I am at school not here, ha-now I get to move away from the grouchy ones and will get the last period prep, so I can take my walk every day.

:)
observer1

Post by observer1 »

Well, look at the bright side, BR... more tips & something to do while your honey's in there. Hope that helped! :)
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

:wah: And leave a pumpkin beside them.....................
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Call up pizza and have it delivered to her house..........................:lips:
Peg

Post by Peg »

Isn't it amazing that it took her all day to figure out she's sick? Man that's annoying! I work with a girl who will wear a knee brace but yet can go days traipsing in the woods hunting turkey.:-5
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Peg wrote: Isn't it amazing that it took her all day to figure out she's sick? Man that's annoying! I work with a girl who will wear a knee brace but yet can go days traipsing in the woods hunting turkey.:-5
Yeah, what a coincidence....and on a Friday night, too. You notice I'm still here and not rushing to get to the bar....
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Pinky wrote: Good for you! Why the hell should you?

Go on Br, say you've developed a migraine or something:sneaky:

She can't keep sponging on your goodwill:mad:
With my luck, I'll say I'm getting a migraine, and then I'll really get one!!

I will go in early...just not immediately.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

BabyRider wrote: Nice. Real freakin' nice...my 5:00 bartender just called in sick, 40 minutes before she had to be there, so now instead of my late night, (7:00) I have to go in now.

Well, frankly, they can friggin' wait. I am so sick of that damn princess getting away with crap like this. She pulls this sh!t all the time, and my boss thinks she walks on water. Geeze, the woman really is senile.....

Im sorry theyre just going to have to wait. Tell them were busy talking about homosexuals.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Peg

Post by Peg »

I've only called in sick twice in 3 years on this job. Once, I had no choice because I was in the hospital due to a spider bite, the second time I had the world's worst case of a stomach virus so I'm not real experienced on the calling off when you're not really sick thing, but here's a thought. Have someone else call and lie for you and that way karma will pay them back and not you. :sneaky: :wah:

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”