I'm back!

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
actionfigurestepho

I'm back!

Post by actionfigurestepho »

I know I've been horribly flakey and I dropped off the face of the planet, but I'm back to play, and I hope to soon catch back up on all the FG gossip. I missed you guys!
chonsigirl

I'm back!

Post by chonsigirl »

Yahoo! We have missed you!:)
Accountable

I'm back!

Post by Accountable »

Holy Smokes!! I thought you'd had enough of us.

I'm so glad you're back! :yh_hugs

So, catch us up.
actionfigurestepho

I'm back!

I haven't been doing anything nearly as exciting as some of the stuff I'm reading about...what with grandkids and housebuying the the like. YOU catch ME up!:-6
Accountable

I'm back!

Post by Accountable »

actionfigurestepho wrote: I haven't been doing anything nearly as exciting as some of the stuff I'm reading about...what with grandkids and housebuying the the like. YOU catch ME up!:-6No grand kids .... but Grand Kidneys! How are you both? How long was recovery?
K.Snyder

I'm back!

Post by K.Snyder »

Hey Stepho....

I havnt seen you since......

oh.....

Since the Bengals beat the Browns last Dec., like you said they werent going to...:wah:

;)
BabyRider

I'm back!

Post by BabyRider »

Missed ya, Steph. Really glad to see you back, especially on such a glum day....
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

actionfigurestepho

I'm back!

Skip was up and about in two days with no ill effects whatsoever, except now hoards of women are throwing themselves at him because of his heroism. Physically I'm fine too. Being on all those crazy drugs kind of threw me into a depression for a few months (one of the reasons I was off FG----I was a whiny little baby even in the months before and I realized I needed to grow a spine) so I've been giving myself a mental transplant. I think I'm about ready to put on my smiley face and enjoy life again, rather than complaining about every little thing. We'll see how long that lasts. ;)
Accountable

I'm back!

Post by Accountable »

actionfigurestepho wrote: Skip was up and about in two days with no ill effects whatsoever, except now hoards of women are throwing themselves at him because of his heroism. Physically I'm fine too. Being on all those crazy drugs kind of threw me into a depression for a few months (one of the reasons I was off FG----I was a whiny little baby even in the months before and I realized I needed to grow a spine) so I've been giving myself a mental transplant. I think I'm about ready to put on my smiley face and enjoy life again, rather than complaining about every little thing. We'll see how long that lasts. ;)
Stick with me, babe. I'll help you get through it. :yh_flower :-6 :yh_flower
actionfigurestepho

I'm back!

K.Snyder wrote: Hey Stepho....

I havnt seen you since......

oh.....

Since the Bengals beat the Browns last Dec., like you said they werent going to...:wah:

;)

SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE!!!! *puts up fists* Thems fighting words.
BabyRider

I'm back!

Post by BabyRider »

actionfigurestepho wrote: SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE!!!! *puts up fists* Thems fighting words.
I'll take Patrick Steward in this fight over that goofy eye-patched spikey headed cartoon-boy ANY day!! :yh_rotfl
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

actionfigurestepho

I'm back!

BabyRider wrote: I'll take Patrick Steward in this fight over that goofy eye-patched spikey headed cartoon-boy ANY day!! :yh_rotfl mmmmm...Patrick Stewart fighting in spandex...sorry, I think I just drooled on my keyboard!:-4
K.Snyder

I'm back!

Post by K.Snyder »

BabyRider wrote: I'll take Patrick Steward in this fight over that goofy eye-patched spikey headed cartoon-boy ANY day!! :yh_rotfl

**Laughs while assuming this is a joke**
K.Snyder

I'm back!

Post by K.Snyder »

actionfigurestepho wrote: mmmmm...Patrick Stewart fighting in spandex...sorry, I think I just drooled on my keyboard!:-4

Sorry, I think I just puked all over my monitor.
valerie

I'm back!

Post by valerie »

STEPHO!! I don't believe it!!

Missed ya big time, lady!

Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

BabyRider

I'm back!

Post by BabyRider »

K.Snyder wrote: **Laughs while assuming this is a joke**
You assume correctly, there, tough guy. :yh_bigsmi
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

spot

I'm back!

Post by spot »

Hiya Steph.

It's daft - we've been here a year and overlapped for about a week of that. I'm spot. Pleased to meet you.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
abbey

I'm back!

Post by abbey »

Hiya Steph!

Long time no see, hope you and Superman Skip are well.
minks

I'm back!

Post by minks »

Stepho!!! welcome back, good to see you posting again. Gosh depression, I know the perfect cure..... FG hehehehe. Good to hear the transplant has been a success. Pity the drugs kicked the heck out of you though :( Have fun catching up. Go on just ask anyone about their lives and we will gladly fill you in. You have got to go read floppys thread about once upon a time, and see the great pics of BR and Bullet.

Then skip over to the Travel and see Open Minds pics of our trip to Canterbury. I have no pics posted yet, and Chonsi is likely to divorce me over this but I will get there before summer ends.

So there ya go all caught up ahahahaha

Happy posting.

Minks
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
pina

I'm back!

Post by pina »

Great to see ya back and feeling much better, we've all missed you and been wondering how you were getting on.

It'll take a few months to read all thats been posted since your last visit, so it'll keep you busy for a while. :-4

Marie5656

I'm back!

Post by Marie5656 »

So, welcome back. I say this..anyone who has Jean Luc Picard as thier avitar is OK in my book.;)
Nomad

I'm back!

Post by Nomad »

actionfigurestepho wrote: I know I've been horribly flakey and I dropped off the face of the planet, but I'm back to play, and I hope to soon catch back up on all the FG gossip. I missed you guys!

See what happens when I leave ? :-5 Hubba hubba shows up !! I go she comes....thats just great. Stephy...I want to know how you are ?

Ill leave again if you'll come back. :p
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “Introductions”