I adopted someone!

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
spot

I adopted someone!

Post by spot »

Spot bows and accepts a peck on the cheek
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
chonsigirl

I adopted someone!

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, how sweet! Uncle Spot!
chonsigirl

I adopted someone!

Post by chonsigirl »

*blowing kisses to Spot*

Oh my, Uncle Spot will learn to like so much attention.......................:)
spot

I adopted someone!

Post by spot »

Spot wipes various lipstick smudges onto the back of his hand and exits stage right, pursued by women
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
chonsigirl

I adopted someone!

Post by chonsigirl »

*women block his exit clamoring for his autograph*
orangesox1

I adopted someone!

Post by orangesox1 »

Can we call you Pinky Spots now:confused:
spot

I adopted someone!

Post by spot »

Spotting the Pink is a technical term, but I'm damned if I say out loud in public what it means.
orangesox1

I adopted someone!

Post by orangesox1 »

spot wrote: Spotting the Pink is a technical term, but I'm damned if I say out loud in public what it means.

Well it must be one of your own, cause I typed it in google and didn't get anything exept stuff on menupause:-3

Can I have a clue:confused:
spot

I adopted someone!

Post by spot »

Pyramid Spot - The spot in the exact centre of the top half of the table. Used in snooker for spotting the black when the black spot is occupied; for spotting the red after it has been potted twice in successive strokes from the black spot and the centre spot is occupied; and for spotting the Pink ball.

The act of placing the Pink on the Pyramid Spot is "spotting the Pink".
orangesox1

I adopted someone!

Post by orangesox1 »

spot wrote: Pyramid Spot - The spot in the exact centre of the top half of the table. Used in snooker for spotting the black when the black spot is occupied; for spotting the red after it has been potted twice in successive strokes from the black spot and the centre spot is occupied; and for spotting the Pink ball.

The act of placing the Pink on the Pyramid Spot is "spotting the Pink".

OOOHHH I thought it must be something ruuuuude, or is it and I just don't get it.:-3
spot

I adopted someone!

Post by spot »

Oh - well it's a specific tongue movement that stimulates the clitoris in a very particular fashion as well, but I thought I'd stick with snooker.
orangesox1

I adopted someone!

Post by orangesox1 »

Oh, I knew I wasn't good at cryptic puzzels, :-3 I'd better go back to google now and take safe search off:D
spot

I adopted someone!

Post by spot »

If I only ever did what people expected, think how even more boring I'd be.
cherandbuster

I adopted someone!

Post by cherandbuster »

I'm kinda new here . . .

. . . should I be covering Spot with kisses as well?

I don't have any uncles and could sure use one!
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

spot

I adopted someone!

Post by spot »

No Cher, this has been the "let's all try to make spot blush" thread, I'm headed for high ground at a surprisingly fast pace right now and anyway transatlantic uncles would set a new standard in uselessness. As for young Pinky, she probably woke up this morning with a hangover and a "God how do I get out of this" look on her face.
orangesox1

I adopted someone!

Post by orangesox1 »

cherandbuster wrote: I'm kinda new here . . .

. . . should I be covering Spot with kisses as well?

I don't have any uncles and could sure use one!

Only if you want to play snooker with spot:D
cherandbuster

I adopted someone!

Post by cherandbuster »

orangesox1 wrote: Only if you want to play snooker with spot:D

Is snooker what I think it is or is it actually something harmless?

Remember you are dealing with a Yankee here!!
Live Life with

PASSION

minks

I adopted someone!

Post by minks »

HAHAHAHA hohohohoho Oh spot you got yourself in deeeeeeep now
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Sheryl

I adopted someone!

Post by Sheryl »

Well this thread has definaltey enlightened me about the full extent of Spot's knowledge.

:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
minks

I adopted someone!

Post by minks »

Man of the HOUR

SPOT

― Mae West
cherandbuster

I adopted someone!

Post by cherandbuster »

Unca Spot . . . where are you?!
Live Life with

PASSION

spot

I adopted someone!

Post by spot »

Hiding until the fuss dies down?

I was reading a book. Gore Vidal, "The Golden Age", 2000. Chapter 7, the view from the White House as Japan struck Pearl Harbor. An eery echo of the 21st century.

Snooker is what we English do with what you'd doubtless call a pool cue, but it's rather more precise.
cherandbuster

I adopted someone!

Post by cherandbuster »

My idea of snooker sounds like more fun:rolleyes:
Live Life with

PASSION

minks

I adopted someone!

Post by minks »

spot wrote: Hiding until the fuss dies down?

I was reading a book. Gore Vidal, "The Golden Age", 2000. Chapter 7, the view from the White House as Japan struck Pearl Harbor. An eery echo of the 21st century.

Snooker is what we English do with what you'd doubtless call a cue pool, but it's rather more precise.

to be "snookerd" is to be drunk ahahahahahahaha

Oh Uncle Spot you are so much fun :D

― Mae West
cherandbuster

I adopted someone!

Post by cherandbuster »

minks wrote: to be "snookerd" is to be drunk ahahahahahahaha

Oh Uncle Spot you are so much fun :D

In that case Unca Spot, I'd be happy to share one with ya!!
Live Life with

PASSION

minks

I adopted someone!

Post by minks »

Pinky wrote: Woohoo! Did I hear the word DRINK?

Mine's a red wine thanks :D

even better if it is home made ;)

― Mae West
cherandbuster

I adopted someone!

Post by cherandbuster »

Pinky wrote: Totally agree! my dad used to make his own. 2 glasses of that and the effect was WOOOOOOOOOOO!

pour me one Pinky!!:D
Live Life with

PASSION

cherandbuster

I adopted someone!

Post by cherandbuster »

Pinky wrote:

Here ya go Cher! Enjoy:)

Ahhhhh . . . that went down nicely!

Ready for a refill, Pinky my friend:)
Live Life with

PASSION

spot

I adopted someone!

Post by spot »

Here, I brought a couple of bottles of Chateau de Chassilier, some cheese and a pack of assorted biscuits. We can make a picnic out of this spare thread if nobody else has a use for it.

Who's got the corkscrew?
cherandbuster

I adopted someone!

Post by cherandbuster »

Spot, Minks, Pinky . . . here's the corkscrew . . . I'll spread out the blanket under that nice oak tree . . .
Live Life with

PASSION

cherandbuster

I adopted someone!

Post by cherandbuster »

Oh Spot . . . where are you?

Pinky 'n I have saved you a seat right between us;)
Live Life with

PASSION

spot

I adopted someone!

Post by spot »

Just making sure the coolbag stayed properly cool. There's a cold roast chicken, a ham with a sharp knife, lots of rolls, fresh unsalted butter and more salad than you'd think would fit.

Oh... and a bottle of very sweet Sauternes to go with some melon slices. We could start with that if you don't mind getting sticky. Quite fun, a virtual picnic. The weather's more controllable for one thing.
cherandbuster

I adopted someone!

Post by cherandbuster »

Oh Spot, that sounds lovely!

There's such a beautiful breeze blowing. Doesn't the sun feel good on your face?

Hey, Pink -- pass me a fresh juicy slice of melon, would you:)

And Spot, I think I'll try some of that wine, if you don't mind pouring . . .
Live Life with

PASSION

spot

I adopted someone!

Post by spot »

That's what it's for. It's nice out, isn't it.

There's some more glasses in the hamper.

Attached files
spot

I adopted someone!

Post by spot »

Specially for you, Pinky, I've a bowl with some sherry at the bottom for you to dip things in. It's very effective.
cherandbuster

I adopted someone!

Post by cherandbuster »

Ooooohh, that chicken is delicous. Perfectly cooked!

And the salad -- Spot, thanks for remembering how much I like tomatoes.

And you even baked fresh bread for Pink & me!

I don't think I've ever seen the sky this shade of blue before:)
Live Life with

PASSION

Return to “Members' News”