is it just me...

icebloo

is it just me...

Post by icebloo »

Is it just me, to where you want to work out, you join somewhere, and then you never have time to go?
abbey

is it just me...

Post by abbey »

icebloo wrote: Is it just me, to where you want to work out, you join somewhere, and then you never have time to go?No, i think its a worldwide problem. :yh_bigsmi
devist8me

is it just me...

Post by devist8me »

An epidemic!
I probably posted that in an ambien trance-soryy
alobar51

is it just me...

Post by alobar51 »

icebloo wrote: Is it just me, to where you want to work out, you join somewhere, and then you never have time to go?

A statistical analysis of this was done a few years back and it was discovered that the average gym membership actually gets used a total of three times.

In our program we have two rules: It has to be practical, i.e. has to fit your schedule, and it has to be fun.

If you exercise because its supposedly "good" for you, but you subliminally resent it, it will, ultimately work against you, because it will raise cortisol levels, not drop it.

Finding the exercise that's right for you is crucial. For some kickboxing is great fun, for others, Hatha yoga. Find what you love doing and it will bring you joy, which will bring you better health.
Marie5656

is it just me...

Post by Marie5656 »

I do agree it is a universal epidemic. They are building a new YMCA building not far from me, and I would like to join up. They usually have alot of lower impact and programs for older folks. So I think that I may be more inclined to go regularly so long as the people I went with were more like me..and not the really buff cover models.

Return to “Fitness Nutrition”