Cokane

Where our decade hasn't ended! Celebrate the Music, Culture, and Memories of our current times.
Cass

Cokane

Post by Cass »

kash567 wrote: Cocaine makes me sick.
How much do you take?
valerie

Cokane

Post by valerie »

"She don't lie she don't lie she don't lie... COCAINE"

:-1
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

Hawke

Cokane

Post by Hawke »

Alrighty Eric Clapton.
Cass

Cokane

Post by Cass »

Thanks for the advice but I am sticking to Drambuie
koan

Cokane

Post by koan »

Cocaine lies.

An ex turned out to have a cocaine problem. He used it to maintain his illusions of perfection. It became important to him that I start using it. That was the beginning of the end for our relationship. Unfortunately, his ending may have begun when he became addicted. Misery loves company.

It's such a "great" thing that he had to hide it for a while. He actually believes he only does it a couple of times a year. By the end it became apparent that he did some almost every weekend. Then during the week. While he was driving...you name it.
lady cop

Cokane

Post by lady cop »

kash567 wrote: How much do I take? haven't for a couple of weeks, you don't know what's 'bashed' in it nowadays, you don't know what you getting on the streets. It costs around $80 a gram, so what I recommend you do at the price of 4 grams is, join a gym, for $30 a month, buy Viper Extreme, Endurance capsules for $70 for 30 caps, buy Whey Protein, Promax for $40 one month's supply, buy Creatine, Creatamax (what i'm using) for $50 1months supply, and cabohydrate drink for $30 1 months supply.

The Viper Extreme caps are like rocket fuel, pure endurance, even if you train for two hours a day, these really work, and they are legal. LA Muscle do good products, like Fat Stripper, which I got, but Maximuscle give good products too. Pointless going to the gym without supplements, you get no where just wears you out.
i mean this in a concerned way, not judgemental...reading the cocktail you have described, you are headed for serious physical difficulty. especially coke and creatine. i hope you'll discuss this honestly with a physician. you are doing yourself damage that may not become apparent for a while.
Der Wulf

Cokane

Post by Der Wulf »

lady cop wrote: i mean this in a concerned way, not judgemental...reading the cocktail you have described, you are headed for serious physical difficulty. especially coke and creatine. i hope you'll discuss this honestly with a physician. you are doing yourself damage that may not become apparent for a while.Sorry Lady Cop, I will be judgemental: You Kash are an extrordinarily selfesh jerk. For what purpose other than your own gratification, would you post this garbage where an impressionable young person might read and follow your lead.

If you need an outlet for your angst, share it with your buds in private. :-5
Old age and treachery, is an acceptable response to overwelming youth and skill :D
koan

Cokane

Post by koan »

I don't approve of what Kash says he has done/is doing, but impressionable people will find temptation everywhere and anywhere. I think the reactions and reading other posts by a member are enough to clue people in to the nature of the speaker. Anyone who recommends cocaine use (and can't even spell it right) is certifiable. BTW I believe Kash was saying he didn't recommend it and that he was losing friends to it.
Paula

Cokane

Post by Paula »

Der Wulf wrote: Sorry Lady Cop, I will be judgemental: You Kash are an extrordinarily selfesh jerk. For what purpose other than your own gratification, would you post this garbage where an impressionable young person might read and follow your lead.

If you need an outlet for your angst, share it with your buds in private. :-5

Low Blood Sugar: Member has seizure and becomes another personality! WARNING if you had taken the test in the test area we would be more prepared to handle your madness. Please refer to test manual for directions. Thank you, director of health and services.
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
Der Wulf

Cokane

Post by Der Wulf »

Sorry folks, I lost a son to coke. NO humor here, I have 11 grand kids, you are in my no tolerance zone. :-1
Old age and treachery, is an acceptable response to overwelming youth and skill :D
Paula

Cokane

Post by Paula »

Very, Very Sorry & well understood. This is similar to the Alcholic discussion, the person cannot be helped until he helps himself. I have a child with a problem and have told him i love you, i can see it in your eyes & please stop you will die. I would never share what it is, as a person i had to say there is nothing i can do anymore, he is old enough and i have no say in any of his doings?

As for here, it is open and no-one is here to hurt you deliberately, sorry that happened, i can't speak for any-one but myself.

:-6
lady cop

Cokane

Post by lady cop »

well Der Wulf , you shame me for being so tolerant. i had hoped to open a dialogue that could be helpful. i am of the firm opinion that cocaine is the root of 95% of all crime i see. from robbery to murder, it's crack usually, but any coke is supporting drug cartels and DEATH. res ipsa loguitur. Kash i don't know if you're looking for help or if you think you're impressing anyone. i suspect you are very young. if you have not had contact with the likes of me, you will. it's inevitable. it won't be pretty. and coke = death. yours or someones. i hope to hell you read what drivel you have posted here and get the help you need. if you want to pm me and talk about your options, please feel free. i am not out to bust you. but Der Wulf is right, you cannot be permitted to glamourize drug use here.
Der Wulf

Cokane

Post by Der Wulf »

Paula wrote:

As for here, it is open and no-one is here to hurt you deliberately, sorry that happened, i can't speak for any-one but myself.

:-6
Thank you Paula, please do not let this inhibit you from bashing me, I deserve as good as I give. The important thing is that no respect, or credibility, be given in support of addictive behavior.

To posit that addiction is acceptable if it is cost effective, is incredibly warped and devious. Truth is that eventually the substitute will be inadequite. This message cannot go unchallanged, the addiction is a killer. :(
Paula

Cokane

Post by Paula »

Is this topic still active? I would like to make a comment if possible?
koan

Cokane

Post by koan »

Paula wrote: Is this topic still active? I would like to make a comment if possible?

Was that your comment? I can't believe you are asking for permission to speak!

Return to “Our Current Decade”