Hot tips thread?

Talk about the Arcade here. Discuss tournaments, games, and anything that makes your trigger finger twitch.
theia

Hot tips thread?

Post by theia »

I'm not terribly bright when it comes to instructions and I'm finding that I must be missing the point of some of the games (well, that's my excuse when I don't do well :) )...

Top Banana for example...is it the highest or the lowest score that wins? It seems like the highest although I wonder if it should be the lowest...well, I know what I mean :-5
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
chonsigirl

Hot tips thread?

Post by chonsigirl »

There's a sure winner on Sundown in the third at Santa Anita..................;)
chrisb84uk

Hot tips thread?

Post by chrisb84uk »

Strangest game I've seen so far is the one where u have to rush to the loo. Surely the quickest time should make number 1, not how long it takes?? :confused:
theia

Hot tips thread?

Post by theia »

chrisb84uk wrote: Strangest game I've seen so far is the one where u have to rush to the loo. Surely the quickest time should make number 1, not how long it takes?? :confused:

Well, Chris, try Top Banana and see if you think the same?
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
chrisb84uk

Hot tips thread?

Post by chrisb84uk »

Yep that is another game where the top score makes no sense. Strange, very strange. :thinking:
Bez

Hot tips thread?

Post by Bez »

Some of the games don't load.....EVERYONES a winner :D
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Bez

Hot tips thread?

Post by Bez »

Oh...have you noticed that when you post, on the 'edit' option a pair of scissors has appeared.
abbey

Hot tips thread?

Post by abbey »

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to score high in billiards?

Its doing me bonce in. :-5
chonsigirl

Hot tips thread?

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, I thought this was for tips on the 5th race at Santa Anita........................

I'm luckier there, then at the aracade!:wah:
Bez

Hot tips thread?

Post by Bez »

abbey wrote: Can someone PLEASE tell me how to score high in billiards?

Its doing me bonce in. :-5

The quicker you pot the balls the higher the score ( I think)...so speed and accuracy I guess....I have neither but it's one of the games I enjoy most....
theia

Hot tips thread?

Post by theia »

chonsigirl wrote: Oh, I thought this was for tips on the 5th race at Santa Anita........................

I'm luckier there, then at the aracade!:wah:

How are you on Lottery numbers, Chonsi? If you're good, don't post publicly but pm me (quietly) ;)
chrisb84uk

Hot tips thread?

Post by chrisb84uk »

hey hey hey, don't forget little old me, I'm always interested in hearing any winning lottery numbers that you may care to share. Then we can share any winnings between us all. Of course Chonsi, can have the lion share, but sounds like a fair deal right?? :D

Return to “Arcade Discussions”