a must read

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
anastrophe

a must read

Post by anastrophe »

call me simple minded, but i've no interest in clarke's book or the sept 11 commission report.

second guessing, hindsight, all 20/20.

who is to blame for 9/11? the terrorists. duh. could it have been prevented? duh - in hindsight. could pearl harbor have been prevented? auschwitz? only after a catastrophe is it possible to say 'it might have been prevented'. before it happens, it's like saying - the united states would have been anihillated by a nuclear attack from the soviet union back in the 1970's. we really would have been. but we weren't. it was prevented. anything that doesn't happen has been 'prevented.

i need another cup of coffee.

:D
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
capt_buzzard

a must read

Post by capt_buzzard »

anastrophe wrote: call me simple minded, but i've no interest in clarke's book or the sept 11 commission report.

second guessing, hindsight, all 20/20.

who is to blame for 9/11? the terrorists. duh. could it have been prevented? duh - in hindsight. could pearl harbor have been prevented? auschwitz? only after a catastrophe is it possible to say 'it might have been prevented'. before it happens, it's like saying - the united states would have been anihillated by a nuclear attack from the soviet union back in the 1970's. we really would have been. but we weren't. it was prevented. anything that doesn't happen has been 'prevented.

i need another cup of coffee.

:D

Well put bud,

and can I have some coffee 1 suger & milk please

Return to “General Chit Chat”