Inaction = Action By Default

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
Wednesday's Child

Post by Wednesday's Child »

Elise

Hi - I have been waiting for you to sign on.... and I read your message wondering what has happened between yesterday morning and this morning.

I can't PM you - and have opened up my PM for receiving a message if you are still on the forums.

If anyone was stalking you - and you reported it - you are justified in taking action but how about giving it a second chance?

I'm still confused (as usual)....
Wednesday's Child

Tombsgirl - Good morning!

I was looking for my shot of adrenaline from this lively lady....and this seems so odd.

I think I will e-mail her. Not sure if that is a good idea but she has invited e-mails to

explain.

She was so much fun yesterday morning for me I was really energized for the day!

Have a good day yourself! WC
Paula

Post by Paula »

What is Going on Here? Hope all is well for you? This is a slow time for the forum, i believe the holidays are responsible?
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
Wednesday's Child

Elise

Welcome back kiddo..... if this is old history from another forum....that's tough to beat! But the mods can't do anything until this forum is also used as a battlefield.....

I have had one writer stalk me over three forums using language I have never heard before.... directed at me...but I had to wait each time I changed forums because the

new administrators didn't have any idea what would come out of that person.... guess what... he was banned each time....and I didn't have to do a thing! Just waited for his natural lovely personality to show up!

Put a notch in your keyboard, let the administrators do their tidying for the day.... and meanwhile....let's get on with having you here as an enjoyable and energetic poster.

Keep some of us from nodding off on a ho hum day! Please? Hugs from Wednesday
Paula

Post by Paula »

elise wrote: I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

First of all, I wish to thank those of you who took the time to email me.

Secondly, I wish to thank 2 others who have explained slow response time due to the nature of this site.

Paula, yes, this is all about you. You know exactly what it is about. Don't play dumb: oh, wait, that wouldn't be an act for you.

Your earlier nasty posts to others were shown to me.

The fact that this forum wanted you banned was revealed to me.

Now, I am going to do my best to get you banned, as should have happened earlier.

To end on a positive note: thanks very much for all the support. I do apologize for transferring my experience with other forums and putting it to use on this one. My bad.

Thanks again: and I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. :-6

I did not realize i was such a "celebrity" here? There are vast types of personalities through-out the universe. I know i am a quality person and thats all that matters..To read something and to take it pesonally is not healthy? I felt with-in your postings some forces going on. We are here for discussion, not a match as to who doesn't like who here? It is equal ground and the exposure to so many personalities is right here! cheerio...
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
Wednesday's Child

Paula and Elise

I apologize - have been away from my computer and just read Elise's post correcting me assumption you knew Paula from another forum.

How could anyone generate definite opinions about themselves with complete strangers the very first day of posting on a new forum. I know flamers and trolls make a habit of spending their time doing just that, but they are easily recognized as the waste of time they are.

But regular people are usually pretty polite for the first little while until they get to a subject they really have strong opinions about and then get heated with others.

Paula I don't know what was written to or about Elise but I

hope you two can clear this up the best way possible for both of you.

I have seen too much hatred over the past years reading forums and thought this new place would be a spot where I could hang my hat for a breather from life's battles. I still hope it will be true.

Elise in the short time we exchanged post early yesterday I had a lot of fun - never before have I joined a forum where I was laughing the very first few posts....as I did with you and all your energy.

I hope you will stay with us and I hope this problem will be resolved positively for everyone so we can start the new year finding new friendships. :-3
ForumGarden

Post by ForumGarden »

Elise,

FG is a forum that is supported financially and technically by volunteers - for the love of FG.

We just saw your email. You made demands from us and expected responses within x amount of time. This is not appropriate for a volunteer organization.

We expect everyone to act like adults and settle their differences like adults. We are not in the business of deleting posts unless they are spam or directly threaten other members.

Forums cause disagreements. It's how you react and respond that differentiates your online character to others.

Return to “Members' News”