Silver Kills All Viruses

CVX

Silver Kills All Viruses

Post by CVX »

Don't laugh. Silver colloid solutions have had a great amount of positive history relating to their antibiotic and anti-viral properties.

SILVER KILLS VIRUSES, STUDY FINDS

This is from: FreeMarketNews.com

In a groundbreaking study, the Journal of Nanotechnology has published a study that found silver nanoparticles kills HIV-1 and is likely to kill virtually any other virus. The study, which was conducted by the University of Texas and Mexico University, is the first medical study to ever explore the benefits of silver nanoparticles, according to Physorg.

During the study, researchers used three different methods of limiting the size of the silver nanoparticles by using capping agents. The capping agents were foamy carbon, poly (PVP), and bovine serum albumin (BSA). The particles ranged in size from 1 to 10 nanometers depending on the method of capping. After incubating the HIV-1 virus at 37 C, the silver particles killed 100% of the virus within 3 hours for all three methods. The scientists believe that the silver particles bonded through glycoprotein knobs on the virus with spacing of about 22 nanometers in length.

While further research is needed, researchers are optimistic that nanological silver may be the silver bullet to kill viruses. The researchers in the study said that they had already begin experiments using silver nanoparticles to kill what is known as the super bug (Methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus). Already used as a topical antibiotic in the medical industry, silver may now come under consideration as an alternative to drugs when it comes to fighting previously untreatable viruses such as the Tamiflu resistant avian flu.
orangesox1

Silver Kills All Viruses

Post by orangesox1 »

Thats great, and if you rub a sty on your eye with gold it cures it, and the best thing for cold sores is vinegar.

Do you think next time I have a virus I should swallow my silver bracelet:confused:
David Hill

Silver Kills All Viruses

Post by David Hill »

Do you think next time I have a virus I should swallow my silver bracelet

no, it'll kill yu digestive system, plus all the build up of germs over the years would kill you, if the digestion didn't
wizzard

Silver Kills All Viruses

Post by wizzard »

Good, I have a kilo of pure silver at home, next time I have a cold I'll bring some to work melt it and have a swig. that should sort out any problems
Accountable

Silver Kills All Viruses

Post by Accountable »

orangesox1 wrote: Thats great, and if you rub a sty on your eye with gold it cures it, and the best thing for cold sores is vinegar.

Do you think next time I have a virus I should swallow my silver bracelet:confused:
Not the whole thing. Just munch a few nanoparticles off an inconspicuous area. :rolleyes:
alobar51

Silver Kills All Viruses

Post by alobar51 »

CVX wrote: Don't laugh. Silver colloid solutions have had a great amount of positive history relating to their antibiotic and anti-viral properties.

SILVER KILLS VIRUSES, STUDY FINDS

This is from: FreeMarketNews.com

In a groundbreaking study, the Journal of Nanotechnology has published a study that found silver nanoparticles kills HIV-1 and is likely to kill virtually any other virus. The study, which was conducted by the University of Texas and Mexico University, is the first medical study to ever explore the benefits of silver nanoparticles, according to Physorg.

While further research is needed, researchers are optimistic that nanological silver may be the silver bullet to kill viruses. The researchers in the study said that they had already begin experiments using silver nanoparticles to kill what is known as the super bug (Methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus). Already used as a topical antibiotic in the medical industry, silver may now come under consideration as an alternative to drugs when it comes to fighting previously untreatable viruses such as the Tamiflu resistant avian flu.

Colloidal silver was used extensively prior to the development of antibiotics.

With the chronic overprescribing of antibiotics, which has resulted in drug resistant bacterial strains, colloidal silver has experienced a resurgence in use in recent years.

While it does appear to kill some strains of both viruses and bacteria, it is a poor choice of therapy. Most importantly, it produces a condition called argyria, which is a blueish gray tint to your skin, gums , nails, and internal organs. I mean really blue. You look like a martian. Seriously, you don't want this. Barnum had a Blue Boy in his circus who was a classic example of someone with argyria.

There is also some anecdotal evidence that it causes fatty degeneration of the liver, heart and kidneys.

It's action is more that of a drug, not a natural therapy, which makes its sale in health food stores somewhat ironic.

There are far more effective natural ways to deal with viral infections, with far fewer side effects. No ethical ND would ever use silver to treat a virus.

Return to “Fitness Nutrition”