Ruby Franke and Jodi Hilderbrandt.

magentaflame

Ruby Franke and Jodi Hilderbrandt.

Post by magentaflame »

There is not a portion of this case that doesn't turn my gut.
Influences turn my gut.
People making money out of their children and families turn my gut.
People making money out of religion turns my gut
Religious freaks turn my gut.
Bullshit so called children's experts turn my gut.
Weak husbands and fathers turn my gut.
Weak onlookers turn my gut.
Child abusers turn my gut
Narcissists turn my gut.
Authorities who don't care turn my gut.
Religious leaders turn my gut.

Where does a person even begin to explain this case? I'll begin at the very end of the case.

https://www.today.com/parenthttps://www ... rcna117388

The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
spot

Re: Ruby Franke and Jodi Hilderbrandt.

Post by spot »

Theological extremism does tend to encourage its adherents to torturing those who don't conform, it keeps cropping up repeatedly regardless of the religion involved. The Mormons may well have a reputation that way on account of being so far out on the lunatic fringe but the core danger sign is just plain monotheism, a vengeful God and an eternal afterlife beyond binary judgement from on high. How anyone can be licensed to practice as a counselor while professing that sort of power-crazed belief system I have no idea.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
magentaflame

Re: Ruby Franke and Jodi Hilderbrandt.

Post by magentaflame »

spot wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:52 am Theological extremism does tend to encourage its adherents to torturing those who don't conform..... How anyone can be licensed to practice as a counselor while professing that sort of power-crazed belief system I have no idea.
The LDS leaders and Bishops supported Jodi. People would go to them and they would send them to her. Apparently her main thing was to kick the husbands out of the home because they were masturbating too much and sexual deviants.... As happened to the husband in this case.

To be honest I think this is a perfect storm. Extreme narcissist meets Psychopath. People on Youtube and others were calling this woman out for a very long time before she got involved with Jodi. Her husband was involved in the continual abuse of the children before they got involved with the more extreme part takings. I have no idea why he wasn't charged with the abuse of those children while the channel was still on Youtube. He filed for divorce but was still looking to have his daughter charged after the arrests. Yep you guessed it. The parents and the so called counselor blamed the children.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!

Return to “Crimes Trials”