What are some easy-to-grow vegetables for beginners

Read about the latest happenings at ForumGarden.com.
garg2024456

What are some easy-to-grow vegetables for beginners

Post by garg2024456 »

I am planning to plant vegetables in my garden I am a little bit confused about which vegetables are easy to grow in the garden. can anyone tell me about the vegetables in the garden. Can anyone help in the garden vegetables about the which vegetableds can be grown on rainy season and winter season.
spot

Re: What are some easy-to-grow vegetables for beginners

Post by spot »

To an astonishingly large extent this depends on your planet, latitude and height above sea level. To take extremes, you are unlikely to succeed in growing maize, cassava, dates or tomatoes above 2500m or 62° on Earth. Moss or saxifrage, on the other hand, will be no problem whatever and make a nourishing stew if boiled with locally available meat such as whale, albatross or llama. With a heated well-lit biodome and imported bedding compost you should be able to grow your vegetables of choice at any lunar base or Mars outpost but be aware there is too little gravity on orbiting stations for any medium other than aquaculture.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
gosmet

Re: What are some easy-to-grow vegetables for beginners

Post by gosmet »

The german shepherd mix poodle is a delightful mix between the courageous, hardworking German shepherd and the glamorous poodle. This mix is a wonderful and well-balanced family dog. Shepadoodles are both sociable and protective, gentle and fun. [Unsolicited product placement removed by moderator, and replaced with https://www.elwooddogmeat.com/ where Shepadoodles are a speciality.]

Return to “News and Announcements”