The weird and amazing forum

G#Gill

The weird and amazing forum

Post by G#Gill »

I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
G#Gill

Re: The weird and amazing forum

Post by G#Gill »

Certainly a 'don't do this at home' example !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXQDf-_o66A
spot

Post by spot »

G#Gill wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:00 pm Certainly a 'don't do this at home' example !!

There's a bunch of students at the college up the road ride like that on their way home around quarter to three. Does my head in every time.

Did you see the photo of what might have been an extremely large horse box after it crashed near Cambridge this morning? Lord knows how many horses it had in it when it went over.

(not really: passata)
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

What a terrible picture, spot, it's going to take the fire brigade pumps/hoses to get the road cleaned.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

It's definitely 'Weird and Amazing' that I have popped in after such a long time Innit!
spot

Post by spot »

G#Gill wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:50 pm It's definitely 'Weird and Amazing' that I have popped in after such a long time Innit!
If we had a pleasure forum I'd move your thread there. It's a delight to see you check in.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

G#Gill wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:50 pm It's definitely 'Weird and Amazing' that I have popped in after such a long time Innit!
Not so weird. We were expecting you to pop in about now.
Well, I was, anyway.
Hope all is well with you.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

I've popped up again ! :)
spot

Post by spot »

It's a new episode of Free Willy?

Free_Willy_(TV_series).jpg
Free_Willy_(TV_series).jpg (16 KiB) Viewed 2704 times

(That's what I got when I searched "I've popped up again" on duckduckgo, anyway)

Return to “Request A New Forum Here”