Cancelled Flights

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
Betty Boop

Cancelled Flights

Post by Betty Boop »

Ryanair have cancelled my flights returning from Venice in Septembe, they told me in an email.

When I go to my app it tells me my flight is cancelled.

They give me links to follow to request a refund and for the last week I've been following the link, filling in my details and then submitting my request for a refund to then get a screen telling me "not entitled to a refund as flight not cancelled" :lol:
Bryn Mawr

Re: Cancelled Flights

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Betty Boop wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:29 am Ryanair have cancelled my flights returning from Venice in Septembe, they told me in an email.

They give me links to follow to request a refund and for the last week I've been following the link, filling in my details and then submitting my request for a refund to then get a screen telling me "not entitled to a refund as flight not cancelled" :lol:
And of course the customer service phone number is unobtainable
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Bryn Mawr wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:01 am
Betty Boop wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:29 am Ryanair have cancelled my flights returning from Venice in Septembe, they told me in an email.

I've not looked that up yet but guess I am about to learn it's unobtainable this week.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Betty Boop wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:25 am
Bryn Mawr wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:01 am

I've not looked that up yet but guess I am about to learn it's unobtainable this week.
Month?
spot

Post by spot »

From the WP:
In an effort to boost tourism revenue before the end of the summer season, Greece reopened its main airports to some international flights Monday, easing coronavirus testing and mandatory quarantine requirements for travelers from all but a few high-risk destinations.

The tourism industry accounts for about one-fifth of Greece’s economic output and provides about 700,000 jobs, Reuters reported. Since Greece went into a strict lockdown in March, the nation has barred visitors from several high-risk countries and required newly arrived foreign nationals to quarantine for 14 days before interacting with the public.

Under the relaxed rules that go into place Monday, flights from Italy, Spain and the Netherlands will be allowed into Greece. Flights from Britain and Turkey have not yet been approved.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Yay, today when I clicked the link sent in the email it put me on a more detailed page and I simply filled in all the details and submitted the request for a refund. Fingers crossed it won't take too long to get the actual refund.

Return to “Travel Vacation”