How they are torching california

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Manufactured Wildfires

READ THE UN AGENDA 21 and Agenda 30 and you can see why they are grabbing the land afterwards .

Here’s how they do it!

They first geo-engineer the most conducive ground and atmospheric conditions with which to start these ‘wildfires’, and then widely proliferate them with a pyromaniac’s vengeance.

Atmospheric Aluminum via Chemtrails,

HAARP Frequencies,

Weaponized SMART Meters,

Specific EMFs Disseminated from

Cellphone and Microwave Towers,

Localized 5G EMP,

Directed Energy Weapons Fired from Drones,

Satellites, Air Force Aircraft and Naval Ships,

Arsonists Disguised as Firefighters,

Fire-starting Incendiary Devices,

Gross Mismanagement of California Forests,

Overloaded PG&E Power Lines,

and Other Geoengineering and

Weather Modification Techniques

Are All Used

in a Highly Coordinated Fashion

to Fabricate a Very Conducive

Environment for Isolated Firestorms

to be Triggered and then

Spread like Wildfire

in Targeted Communities

Throughout California

KEY POINT: Not only are there pre - positioned fire accelerants strategically placed throughout these arson crime scenes, the heavy spraying of chemtrails widely disseminates one of the most powerful accelerants—chemically mobile aluminium.

See: U.S. Government Spraying Tons Of Aluminum-containing Coal Fly Ash Into Atmosphere Via Chemtrails

This latter matter is an unbelievable horror story that I doubt you have ever seen mentioned in the MSM .
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Chem Trails.

Right.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Chem trails will act to make fires burn more intensely and faster .

Depends which particulates you want to load the atmosphere with .

But that is only one aspect .

I cannot imagine that brain addled Californians will listen and learn so they must reap the consequences .
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Raphael;1526882 wrote: Chem trails will act to make fires burn more intensely and faster .

Depends which particulates you want to load the atmosphere with .

But that is only one aspect .

I cannot imagine that brain addled Californians will listen and learn so they must reap the consequences .

Chem Trails.

Right.
- DH Lawrence
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

You seem to be stuck on the , Repeat , button .

You seem to be taking a complex problem composed of several causes , or even many , and becoming fixated on one part of the full answer .

It might be that Direct Energy Weapons are the most salient factor and that the extra effects from ionisation are good back -up and/or provide significant efficiency and speed advantages .

But Chemtrails are used for several other reasons --- the most important one probably being increasing cloud and upper atmosphere reflective strength to reduce the effect of damaging sun and other cosmic rays .
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

Fires out of control in CA?

Shocked, just shocked.

Years of alternating drought and rain, throw in a little Santa Ana winds and an ill-maintained electrical power system, what is a shocker.

I lived in Southern California most all my life until I moved to Kansas 15 years ago.

The fires around the San Fernando Valley are an annual event, sites to behold. One year ash floating down like light snow all over the place.

This year exceptionally bad as it seems there is no more fire season, but a year-round event.

The greater population moving into what used to be rural areas contributes to the problem, but that is only one observation.

Chem Trails?

NOT

What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

tude dog;1526934 wrote: Fires out of control in CA?

Shocked, just shocked.

Years of alternating drought and rain, throw in a little Santa Ana winds and an ill-maintained electrical power system, what is a shocker.

I lived in Southern California most all my life until I moved to Kansas 15 years ago.

The fires around the San Fernando Valley are an annual event, sites to behold. One year ash floating down like light snow all over the place.

This year exceptionally bad as it seems there is no more fire season, but a year-round event.

The greater population moving into what used to be rural areas contributes to the problem, but that is only one observation.

Chem Trails?

NOT

Back in the fifties, the fires were a regular occurrence, as well. When We lived in El Monte, I remember seeing them.

I'm suspect they have been going on since before the Spanish Friars worked their way up the coast from Mexico. And they never had Chem Trails.
- DH Lawrence
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

LarsMac;1526936 wrote: Back in the fifties, the fires were a regular occurrence, as well. When We lived in El Monte, I remember seeing them.

I'm suspect they have been going on since before the Spanish Friars worked their way up the coast from Mexico. And they never had Chem Trails.

That's exactly how they fool you .

So tell me , what are these Chem Trails and what do you imagine they might do .

And why do fires suddenly start kicking off with huge explosions ?

And how do fires burn tree insides without burning the outside ?

Many other amazing anomalies but these kick off matters .
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Raphael;1527071 wrote: That's exactly how they fool you .

Many other amazing anomalies but these kick off matters .Rather than asking him to disprove your unsupported and unproven claim, why don't you go about finding evidence of support. Then it's left up to the other poster to either disprove the claim or be left to have to agree with it.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Ahso!;1527073 wrote: Rather than asking him to disprove your unsupported and unproven claim, why don't you go about finding evidence of support. Then it's left up to the other poster to either disprove the claim or be left to have to agree with it.

Sorry . But I couldn't care a jot what you choose to believe .Or not . Or anybody else here .

Elderly people only very occasionally persuade themselves of revised world outlooks .

Usually they ignore everything --- unless and until they separately decide to

investigate anomalies themselves . Then they might change , providing it is self initiated and self actioned.

I am not wasting huge amounts of time here to produce evidence which I doubt will be

even considered, let alone be acted on .

If you or someone like LM is interested in a given topic , you will choose to investigate.

Outside of institutions of learning , people rarely respond positively to being led to

water. Perversely they behave as though they need to convince themselves that they

searched for and found the water . Themselves .

Regardless , I was only interested in continuing in the Forum today to see initial reaction to

the post showing how the Impeachment garbage is destined to become completely

ridiculed and an utter failure .

What possible reason is there for me to stay here ?

I give lots , whether wanted or not , but I get nothing in return . And it is not in my nature to be an unpaid carer .

So in all likelihood . Adios and good luck .
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Raphael;1527071 wrote: That's exactly how they fool you .

Many other amazing anomalies but these kick off matters .

I have no idea what you might imagine your chem trails capable of.

I've seen fires, and their aftermath. I once knew several Firefighters who worked for the Forrest Service.

They report many anomalies, some of those have been recorded for over a century. Long before people like you dreamed up Chem Trails.

You really should seek counseling.
- DH Lawrence
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Buh-bye!

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Raphael;1527078 wrote: Sorry . But I couldn't care a jot what you choose to believe .Or not . Or anybody else here .

Elderly people only very occasionally persuade themselves of revised world outlooks .

Usually they ignore everything --- unless and until they separately decide to

investigate anomalies themselves . Then they might change , providing it is self initiated and self actioned.

I am not wasting huge amounts of time here to produce evidence which I doubt will be

even considered, let alone be acted on .

How to win friends and influence people springs to mind lol

May I suggest if you're not prepared to provide links, because it means you're wasting your time, you should actually try blogging rather than trying to take part in a forum of 'discussion' threads. Interaction is the name of the game round these parts.
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

Ahso!;1527089 wrote: Buh-bye!

Good One.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

I like Raffy - he's fun to have around, but I have the idea that he just doesn't like following rules and he's got a bit of a lazy streak in him. That might change as he grows up a bit. Perhaps he'll return sometime later after he gets his feet wet a little more.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Ahso!;1527112 wrote: I like Raffy - he's fun to have around, but I have the idea that he just doesn't like following rules and he's got a bit of a lazy streak in him. That might change as he grows up a bit. Perhaps he'll return sometime later after he gets his feet wet a little more.

Hopefully he’ll return on Tuesday, he just needed reminding that there are rules round here and he does need to respect them.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Raphael;1527078 wrote:

What possible reason is there for me to stay here ?

I give lots , whether wanted or not , but I get nothing in return . And it is not in my nature to be an unpaid carer .

So in all likelihood . Adios and good luck .

YAY!! I knew he would soon see how stupid and worthless we all are and leave! We're just not up to his caliber!
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Raphael;1526823 wrote: Manufactured Wildfires

READ THE UN AGENDA 21 and Agenda 30 and you can see why they are grabbing the land afterwards .

Here’s how they do it!

They first geo-engineer the most conducive ground and atmospheric conditions with which to start these ‘wildfires’, and then widely proliferate them with a pyromaniac’s vengeance.

Atmospheric Aluminum via Chemtrails,

HAARP Frequencies,

Weaponized SMART Meters,

Specific EMFs Disseminated from

Cellphone and Microwave Towers,

Localized 5G EMP,

Directed Energy Weapons Fired from Drones,

Satellites, Air Force Aircraft and Naval Ships,

Arsonists Disguised as Firefighters,

Fire-starting Incendiary Devices,

Gross Mismanagement of California Forests,

Overloaded PG&E Power Lines,

and Other Geoengineering and

Weather Modification Techniques

Are All Used

in a Highly Coordinated Fashion

to Fabricate a Very Conducive

Environment for Isolated Firestorms

to be Triggered and then

Spread like Wildfire

in Targeted Communities

Throughout California

KEY POINT: Not only are there pre - positioned fire accelerants strategically placed throughout these arson crime scenes, the heavy spraying of chemtrails widely disseminates one of the most powerful accelerants—chemically mobile aluminium.

See: U.S. Government Spraying Tons Of Aluminum-containing Coal Fly Ash Into Atmosphere Via Chemtrails

This latter matter is an unbelievable horror story that I doubt you have ever seen mentioned in the MSM .

Could you please explain Australias' fires please. I'd be interested to see it. Although I do agree that the intensity of fire storms is growing . But I caution you on spreading about that firefighters are arsonists.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

AnneBoleyn;1527118 wrote: YAY!! I knew he would soon see how stupid and worthless we all are and leave! We're just not up to his caliber!

If you could spell , calibre , in correct English , you could just about pursue your actually absurd contention without too much loss of face .

Your best bet to maximise my brain output is to vote me a deity and worship accordingly .

Thanks Annie . Go get your gun and check you are pointing forward and not up your own backside .
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Raphael;1527521 wrote: If you could spell , calibre , in correct English , you could just about pursue your actually absurd contention without too much loss of face .

Your best bet to maximise my brain output is to vote me a deity and worship accordingly .

Thanks Annie . Go get your gun and check you are pointing forward and not up your own backside .

Are you seriously just a very unhappy man.

I will encourage all members to send you love and healing cos my god you need it.
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Betty Boop;1527534 wrote: Are you seriously just a very unhappy man.

I will encourage all members to send you love and healing cos my god you need it.

Will you also include all parents who have to guide and mould their kids ? Let alone all teachers ?

Why do you equate getting things right as being sad? In your world , is it better to be wrong than right ?

If you cannot see the importance of getting details right ( like spelling ) , I must point you to recent front and cutting edge conservation research findings which demonstrate how one small mistaken human intervention devastates a huge environment in the proverbial blink of the eyelid .

More detail available if this basic and fundamental law is not clear to you .

Equally you could have defended your horrific blunder by blaming it on mistaken predictive spelling which went unnoticed .It often happens , even to me .
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Raphael;1527546 wrote: Will you also include all parents who have to guide and mould their kids ? Let alone all teachers ?

Why do you equate getting things right as being sad? In your world , is it better to be wrong than right ?

If you cannot see the importance of getting details right ( like spelling ) , I must point you to recent front and cutting edge conservation research findings which demonstrate how one small mistaken human intervention devastates a huge environment in the proverbial blink of the eyelid .

More detail available if this basic and fundamental law is not clear to you .

Equally you could have defended your horrific blunder by blaming it on mistaken predictive spelling which went unnoticed .It often happens , even to me .

Chem Trails,...

Right.
- DH Lawrence
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

LarsMac;1527557 wrote: Chem Trails,...

Right.

Some people belch and/or fart effortlessly and without regard to others .

Others pick their noses or clean their nails in public .

Your tic seems to be belching the term , Chem Trails , on a random basis .Is this one of the ways you amuse your grand children ?

At the risk of finding out that you do not even understand the term's meaning , do you

wish to tell us what fascinates you about them ?

Is it possible that you claim to be one , waiting to be discovered and rescued ?

If I call you Sulphur and Water Vapour will you feel released ?
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Raphael;1527574 wrote: Some people belch and/or fart effortlessly and without regard to others .

Others pick their noses or clean their nails in public .

Your tic seems to be belching the term , Chem Trails , on a random basis .Is this one of the ways you amuse your grand children ?

At the risk of finding out that you do not even understand the term's meaning , do you

wish to tell us what fascinates you about them ?

Is it possible that you claim to be one , waiting to be discovered and rescued ?

If I call you Sulphur and Water Vapour will you feel released ?

My fascination with them, here, is quite simple.

Whenever you claim to have some knowledge about a subject here, I simply remember your claim that Chem Trails are responsible.

That is all I need to know about your "expertise"
- DH Lawrence
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

LarsMac;1527575 wrote: My fascination with them, here, is quite simple.

Whenever you claim to have some knowledge about a subject here, I simply remember your claim that Chem Trails are responsible.

That is all I need to know about your "expertise"

As I suspected .

You know nothing about Chem Trails .

Why not just say as much ? Honesty can be very empowering .

The same type of garbage invariably emerges when the subject of UFOs emerges ( UAPs as they now want to term them ) .

Because there are no widely accepted theories to explain them , bumblers ( unthinking sceptics ) claim they do not even exist in the first instance . Let alone admit that they behave in ways which show that they are managed directly or indirectly in an intelligent manner .

For some it is easier to deny the very basis of a descriptive label than accept incontrovertible evidence to the contrary and then have to face what are assumed to be unacceptable logical implications.

At least in terms of today's accepted public knowledge .

A standard defensive coping mechanism .

Hopefully we should soon reach the point where all deniers of the real and obvious are placed alongside other miscreants like Holocaust deniers .
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Raphael;1527608 wrote: As I suspected .

You know nothing about Chem Trails .

The same type of garbage invariably emerges when the subject of UFOs emerges ( UAPs as they now want to term them ) .

Because there are no widely accepted theories to explain them , bumblers ( unthinking sceptics ) claim they do not even exist in the first instance . Let alone admit that they behave in ways which show that they are managed directly or indirectly in an intelligent manner .

For some it is easier to deny the very basis of a descriptive label than accept incontrovertible evidence to the contrary and then have to face what are assumed to be unacceptable logical implications.

At least in terms of today's accepted public knowledge .

A standard defensive coping mechanism .

Hopefully we should soon reach the point where all deniers of the real and obvious are placed alongside other miscreants like Holocaust deniers .

So, you know nothing of reality.

Hopefully we should soon reach the point where all believers in obvious hoaxes are placed alongside other miscreants like Holocaust deniers and Flat Earthers.
- DH Lawrence
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

I now realise the problems you two old guys face .

You never really get out .

You have never seen CTs and like Thomas you remain doubters .

As I said , denying Chem Trails is as stupid as denying the existence of UFOs , the Holocaust and I could have added denying that two plus two equals four . Or , Australia , just because you have never personally been there .

By all means have your little joke chaps , but keep it quiet outside in the real world .
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Raphael;1527666 wrote: I now realise the problems you two old guys face .

You never really get out .

You have never seen CTs and like Thomas you remain doubters .

As I said , denying Chem Trails is as stupid as denying the existence of UFOs , the Holocaust and I could have added denying that two plus two equals four . Or , Australia , just because you have never personally been there .

By all means have your little joke chaps , but keep it quiet outside in the real world .

On the contrary, I am well aware of the phenomenon that has inspired the nonsense.
- DH Lawrence
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

LarsMac;1527689 wrote: On the contrary, I am well aware of the phenomenon that has inspired the nonsense.

"inspired this nonsense ' -- a true denier .

Even the authorities officially admit the existence of Chem Trails which they

humorously explain are bi - products from creating Ionic Heaters -- to provide greater

cloud cover and depress air temperature.

And it is now fact that Chem trails are also dumping evidence of Toxic Coal Fly Ash ---

hundreds of thousands of tons tipped down our throats saving the producers billions .

Then let's talk about weather modification which started in 1958 .

On reflection , let's not talk about it .

You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it sing God Bless America .
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Raphael;1527725 wrote: "inspired this nonsense ' -- a true denier .

Even the authorities officially admit the existence of Chem Trails which they

humorously explain are bi - products from creating Ionic Heaters -- to provide greater

cloud cover and depress air temperature.

And it is now fact that Chem trails are also dumping evidence of Toxic Coal Fly Ash ---

hundreds of thousands of tons tipped down our throats saving the producers billions .

Then let's talk about weather modification which started in 1958 .

On reflection , let's not talk about it .

You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it sing God Bless America .

Oh, heavens, yes. Let's talk about the early attempts at cloud seeding to try and induce rainfall, and confuse that with your "Chemtrails"

Anything to baffle the Illiterati.
- DH Lawrence
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Cloud seeding .

There's a lovely old fashioned term .

They started playing around with that in the mid forties and now have 70 + plus years of experience and development .

I think you need to forget basic silver nitrate activity ---- which works --- and concentrate on heavy metal particulates and nano technology applications .

Of course weather modification went totally underground once the weaponisation aspects became clear .

The most frightening classified developments and practises are now those that harness Direct Energy propulsion --- electro magnetic variants on basic laser and maser technologies .

That's where your Climate Control is already occurring and no doubt various future Strangelove characters will inspire great tragedies .

Don't worry about the Greta Thunder Bird buffoons . They are only there to take Sheeple money and keep us under control .

It is the Black Ops teams that will probably wreak the greatest damage and even wreck the planet .
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

I would love to have some of those drugs you have been munching.
- DH Lawrence
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

LarsMac;1527746 wrote: I would love to have some of those drugs you have been munching.

You live in Colorado. You're lucky enough to have access to your own drugs, Lars.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

AnneBoleyn;1527751 wrote: You live in Colorado. You're lucky enough to have access to your own drugs, Lars.

Come on out, Anne.
- DH Lawrence
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

LarsMac;1527746 wrote: I would love to have some of those drugs you have been munching.

There speaks our intellectual Mountain man contributor .

I guess your view of laser , maser, is schmazer .

Or do you rely on the inner eye method --- wink , wank , wink, wonk in 4/4 time?

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”