Pahu

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
spot

Pahu

Post by spot »

I've been asked whether Pahu is still in touch with anyone.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bryn Mawr

Pahu

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot;1527643 wrote: I've been asked whether Pahu is still in touch with anyone.

Was he ever in touch with anyone here apart from his posting?
Raphael

Pahu

Post by Raphael »

No .

But I have got one which I often use .

Helps calm me after reading strange Forum posts .

I know it is really only for ceremonial occasions but my tribe has given up cannibalism , to the greater extent .
Ahso!

Pahu

Post by Ahso! »

Perhaps he's been called home?
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Raphael

Pahu

Post by Raphael »

Ahso!;1527657 wrote: Perhaps he's been called home?

An odd name to call a person .
spot

Pahu

Post by spot »

Come on, he's a valued member of the ForumGarden community. I've been asked to put someone in touch with him.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
LarsMac

Pahu

Post by LarsMac »

I don't believe that he ever participated in any communication with other members outside of the one thread.

He never replied to my PMs.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
spot

Pahu

Post by spot »

LarsMac;1527677 wrote: I don't believe that he ever participated in any communication with other members outside of the one thread.

He never replied to my PMs.

I'm reticent and uncommunicative too, but I would still hope someone would pass on a request like that.
LarsMac

Pahu

Post by LarsMac »

spot;1527680 wrote: I'm reticent and uncommunicative too, but I would still hope someone would pass on a request like that.

He was running the same sort of discussion on several forums at the same time.

Perhaps he is still active on some of them. (?)
- DH Lawrence
spot

Pahu

Post by spot »

LarsMac;1527685 wrote: He was running the same sort of discussion on several forums at the same time.

Perhaps he is still active on some of them. (?)

He was on asylumnation but as far as I remember, any other copies of his posts were made by third parties. I may be wrong, of course. But I don't fancy registering on asylumnation just to see what his last login date was.
LarsMac

Pahu

Post by LarsMac »

I suspect that he has moved on to greener pastures.
- DH Lawrence
spot

Pahu

Post by spot »

LarsMac;1527693 wrote: I suspect that he has moved on to greener pastures.

The idea we are not sufficiently lush pains me.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”