Self Identifiy

tude dog

Self Identifiy

Post by tude dog »

Way back when such things would have been absurd.

Quietly weeping mourners braved dark clouds and chill winds yesterday to attend the graveside services for Common Sense, which finally passed away this week after a long, painful, and ultimately hopeless battle with Liberalism.

Hope n Change

FEDS RULE TO FORCE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS TO UNDRESS NEXT TO NAKED BOYS WHO THINK THEY’RE GIRLS

On Monday, the federal government declared itself fit for the madhouse by mandating that a Chicago high school allow a full biological male into the girls’ locker room for all purposes, including nudity. This biological male, the feds determined, was different because he thinks he is a female.

BREITBART

What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
High Threshold

Self Identifiy

Post by High Threshold »

tude dog;1489718 wrote: Way back when such things would have been absurd.

Hope n Change

FEDS RULE TO FORCE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS TO UNDRESS NEXT TO NAKED BOYS WHO THINK THEY’RE GIRLS

BREITBART

When was this posted? And not a single comment?
High Threshold

Self Identifiy

Post by High Threshold »

tude dog;1489718 wrote: FEDS RULE TO FORCE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS TO UNDRESS NEXT TO NAKED BOYS WHO THINK THEY’RE GIRLS
It's bad enough that boys and girls feel short-changed when comparing themselves with their own gender in the shower room. This should confuse the hell out of them.
magentaflame

Self Identifiy

Post by magentaflame »

Strange....so US schools have children shower in the open with no privacy? I've only ever seen this in Movies but the thread intends to put forth an argument that children should have no privacy at all. I've never seen a school with open showering areas. Nor a public pool ...or caravan park all have seperate cubicles.

Maybe nobody has made comment because the premise of the argument is just plain offensive.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
High Threshold

Self Identifiy

Post by High Threshold »

magentaflame;1525232 wrote: Strange....so US schools have children shower in the open with no privacy? I've only ever seen this in Movies but the thread intends to put forth an argument that children should have no privacy at all. I've never seen a school with open showering areas. Nor a public pool ...or caravan park all have seperate cubicles.

Maybe nobody has made comment because the premise of the argument is just plain offensive.

Here, in Sweden, the schools have both. Generally an open area but a more private section for those who wish. My 12-year-old son is embarrassed being slightly over-weight, so he uses the private section to shower.
magentaflame

Self Identifiy

Post by magentaflame »

Sweden huh? Say hello to Greta Thunberg for us. We love her here! We have the most climate strike demonstrations going on Friday than the rest of the world. Even my state government is giving public servants the time off to protest, and more than 1600 businesses are doing the same. Last day of school term so there will be thousands of kids.

Maybe your boy should take a leaf out of Greta's book ... Don't worry what others think , the world will know you for your true self one day :)
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
High Threshold

Self Identifiy

Post by High Threshold »

magentaflame;1525278 wrote: Sweden huh? Say hello to Greta Thunberg for us. We love her here! We have the most climate strike demonstrations going on Friday than the rest of the world. Even my state government is giving public servants the time off to protest, and more than 1600 businesses are doing the same. Last day of school term so there will be thousands of kids.

Maybe your boy should take a leaf out of Greta's book ... Don't worry what others think , the world will know you for your true self one day :)

Goodness! I'll need to watch the news to see how it's going. It is amazing to realize there are those who think climate change is a hoax although to what purpose they cannot say. Would you ask Chris Kenny for his explanation, please?

Greta had planned on coming for tea this week-end but she had to cancell because of the happening in Australia. It is you, thererfore, who should say "hello" from us. :)
magentaflame

Self Identifiy

Post by magentaflame »

ha ha ha ha ha haaaaa..... I like your humour lol

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”