Americans Strongly Opposed to Eachother

A forum created specifically for polls.
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

I don't understand how this qualifies as news. Should seem an obvious part our national character. In fact, I make it obvious to all I meet.

Study: 90% Of Americans Strongly Opposed To Each Other

WASHINGTON—In a new study published Tuesday that surveyed U.S. residents about their attitudes toward current events, the Pew Research Center found that approximately 90 percent of Americans described themselves as strongly opposed to each other. “In the questionnaire we administered, nine out of 10 participants indicated they fundamentally disapproved of the actions currently being taken by their fellow citizens,” said polling analyst Babette Randolph, noting that the rate of opposition remained consistent across all 50 states and virtually every demographic regardless of age, gender, race, religion, or political identification. “The vast majority of poll respondents signaled they were dead set against the U.S. populace, condemning in forceful terms the way others have handled things over the past year and giving the people of their nation historically low ratings.” Randolph went on to note that the 10 percent of survey participants who indicated otherwise did so because they didn’t consider those they disagreed with to actually be Americans.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
Wandrin

Post by Wandrin »

It's not news. It is from the Onion, which publishes satire. Is someone taking the Onion seriously? (or did I miss the joke?)
Mark Aspam

Post by Mark Aspam »

Wandrin;1517973 wrote: It's not news. It is from the Onion, which publishes satire. Is someone taking the Onion seriously? (or did I miss the joke?)Can't wait to see how they will handle Billy Graham's demise!
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

Wandrin;1517973 wrote: It's not news. It is from the Onion, which publishes satire. Is someone taking the Onion seriously? (or did I miss the joke?)

It seemed to have a ring of truth.
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

Mark Aspam;1517974 wrote: Can't wait to see how they will handle Billy Graham's demise!

Panicked Billy Graham Realizes He Took Wrong Turn Into Heaven’s Largest Gay Neighborhood

THE HEAVENS—As he entered the Pearly Gates and walked the gold-paved streets of God’s Eternal Kingdom, the late Rev. Billy Graham was reportedly so overwhelmed Wednesday by the great majesty before him that he did not at first notice he had taken a turn leading him down the main thoroughfare of heaven’s largest gay enclave. “Oh no, oh—Where am I, exactly?” said the celebrated evangelist, who witnessed numerous same-sex couples making out upon Heaven’s lush green pastures and became disoriented when a crowd of shirtless, muscular homosexual men poured out of a nearby nightclub and streamed past him on every side. “This can’t possibly be right. I am in Heaven, aren’t I?” According to heavenly sources, Graham, who during his life referred to homosexuality as “a sinister form of perversion,” shrugged, smiled, and continued walking straight into the neighborhood’s largest bath house.
Night Watchman

Post by Night Watchman »

Mark Aspam;1517974 wrote: Can't wait to see how they will handle Billy Graham's demise! With respect and sensitivity for his living family, one would hope.

Return to “Polls, Polls, and more Polls”