Cats.

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
JacksDad

Cats.

Post by JacksDad »

Been up since 4. The two adult cats got out. I never thought I'd miss them until I realized they were gone. I found them. And kicked some cat ass. And hugged them and gave them treats. Now I have them both in the house with little cat handcuffs. Bastards.
Bryn Mawr

Cats.

Post by Bryn Mawr »

JacksDad;1515952 wrote: Been up since 4. The two adult cats got out. I never thought I'd miss them until I realized they were gone. I found them. And kicked some cat ass. And hugged them and gave them treats. Now I have them both in the house with little cat handcuffs. Bastards.

That's the way it is with cats :-)
Clodhopper

Cats.

Post by Clodhopper »

I've just developed two cats (+dog +owner) as lodgers. Fully adult and they've settled in fast (days, not the weeks cats usually take, I'm told). This is suburban London but they are both allowed outside as they like and appear to understand traffic and foxes. Curiosity: Are there particular cat threats you are concerned about, or is it just a different style?
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
JacksDad

Cats.

Post by JacksDad »

This is Florida. The most deadly place on the planet next to Australia. I found them both sniffing an opossum's bottom. Needless to say the critter was not amused.
Bryn Mawr

Cats.

Post by Bryn Mawr »

JacksDad;1515991 wrote: This is Florida. The most deadly place on the planet next to Australia. I found them both sniffing an opossum's bottom. Needless to say the critter was not amused.

Wonderfully understated :-)
Clodhopper

Cats.

Post by Clodhopper »

Ok, understand...
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Saint_

Cats.

Post by Saint_ »

As a cat devotee for my whole life, I completely co-miserate. We have an 18-year old who still believes he is capable of carousing the neighborhood and makes every attempt to escape the second we turn our backs...

Attached files
magentaflame

Cats.

Post by magentaflame »

I miss my cat.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
Saint_

Cats.

Post by Saint_ »

magentaflame;1516080 wrote: I miss my cat.

I completely understand and empathize. On the other hand, I've always said in those situations... 'Looks like it's time to get another kitten!"

magentaflame

Cats.

Post by magentaflame »

Oh!!!! No she's not dead I just couldn't take her to Melbourne with me. It's okay though ..... she's being handed over to a friend to look after whilst I'm away. He doesn't like cats, but she's taken care of that . Unfortunetly for him, She's been pressing him to like her, he has no choice. Cats are a bit like that aren't they.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!

Return to “General Chit Chat”