Vuvuzela reddy

Discuss the latest political news.
spot

Vuvuzela reddy

Post by spot »

I ordered a vuvuzela just in case President Trump does, as the newspapers speculate, spring a surprise visit on the UK. I don't care where or when the chap shows up, I want to get within earshot and make my protest at his presence on British soil known.

It is an outrage that he should be provided with a "visit" while avoiding all contact with the British public. That villain Bush did the same thing in Ireland, if I remember.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ources-say

£4, vuvuzelas. Everybody should have one just in case. They have no place at a cricket match, neither do whistles, trumpets or Murdoch broadcast units but they seem acceptable for political protest.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bruv

Vuvuzela reddy

Post by Bruv »

Wouldn't a wall of silence be better ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
spot

Vuvuzela reddy

Post by spot »

Not even slightly, the smug tweeter has to be rattled by how unpopular he is. Keeping him isolated from real people fails to get that message across. I'd quite like to see his transport grind to a permanent halt around Oxford Circus during rush hour.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bruv

Vuvuzela reddy

Post by Bruv »

He will have armed outriders clearing his way and wont go anywhere near Oxford Circus especially at rush hour.
Bruv

Vuvuzela reddy

Post by Bruv »

PS

I thought you were a fan.
spot

Vuvuzela reddy

Post by spot »

I think he's the most uncouth ignorant rogue to have gone near politics since Rasputin.

One of the few people I would rather didn't occupy the presidency is that proven mass killer Hillary Clinton, and another is Mike Pence.

Nobody else was on offer. President Trump for 2020, that's my message.

One notable byproduct is his complete worldwide permanent destruction of US prestige, I'm all for that too. Nobody else could even come close.
Patsy Warnick

Vuvuzela reddy

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Spot

I thought you were a Trump supporter?:thinking:

Well good luck at your protest.

Patsy
spot

Vuvuzela reddy

Post by spot »

He can do whatever he likes in America for all I care, but he's not coming to Britain without being heckled by anyone who sees him. Nobody here was offered a vote for the Presidency.
G#Gill

Vuvuzela reddy

Post by G#Gill »

Just in case you haven't seen this clip concerning Trump's visit to Poland.............:yh_rotfl Make a note of Trump's expression after he was totally ignored by Poland's First Lady :yh_rotfl

Donald Trump Snubbed By Poland's First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda | HuffPost UK
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
magentaflame

Vuvuzela reddy

Post by magentaflame »

I soooo loved that woman when I saw it.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
spot

Vuvuzela reddy

Post by spot »

So, is he on the way or is he chicken. Should I dust off my placard?
Clodhopper

Vuvuzela reddy

Post by Clodhopper »

I have a feeling they're going to try to give him a stealth visit: Little or no notice, out of London asap. Sandringham, perhaps? There are people I know who have never protested before just waiting for Trump to turn up.

...I'm getting this vision of a Trump motorcade hurtling around the country just ahead of a wacky races style mob of protesters spewing invective and eggs...
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
spot

Vuvuzela reddy

Post by spot »

I'm surprised he's not popularly referred to as Donny. I think we should make that so.

Donny Donny Donny, out out out.

Out of the country, that is. Not out of office. I'm keen to see him fulfill his eight years, preferably followed by his wild-animal-slaughtering look at me I cut the tail off its dead corpse with this HUGE knife son Junior.
Clodhopper

Vuvuzela reddy

Post by Clodhopper »

Yeah, but you'd be happy to see the US invaded and partitioned and the Trump dynasty is an excellent start to that.

Donny seems too mild when you've got used to referring to him as the tango sh*t gibbon. "Shoot the tango sh*t gibbon" would be my chant of choice except that we'd probably get done for inciting terrorism and vocalising an asterisk is tough. When we go to protest Jenny intends to subject him to a withering stare and a blistering silence. He's dead meat.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
spot

Vuvuzela reddy

Post by spot »

Back in 1974 an album with lyrics by Clive James was released. One song started rather presciently... Mornings now I breakfast in the tower

Then travel thirty floors to the garage

My sons are with me even underground

With nothing but our gun-cars all around

From anything but nuclear attack

That place is safe, but when I cut the pack I see the Joker

Return to “Current Political Events”