Poor Boris

Discuss the latest political news.
Betty Boop

Poor Boris

Post by Betty Boop »

didn't seem to manage a welcoming cream tea from Cornwall today :D

Watch Boris Johnson and Derek Thomas confronted by angry heckler in St Ives over Brexit promises | Cornwall Live
Bruv

Poor Boris

Post by Bruv »

"Poor Boris" ????

You don't really mean that do you ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
spot

Poor Boris

Post by spot »

The consequences of his actions are not what he intended. I'm quite sure of it.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Betty Boop

Poor Boris

Post by Betty Boop »

Bruv;1509422 wrote: "Poor Boris" ????

You don't really mean that do you ?

I forget no one ever gets my sarcasm.
Bruv

Poor Boris

Post by Bruv »

Betty Boop;1509425 wrote: I forget no one ever gets my sarcasm.

I get it more than Spot's comment in the previous post.
Betty Boop

Poor Boris

Post by Betty Boop »

Bruv;1509427 wrote: I get it more than Spot's comment in the previous post.

Well, errrm yeah, I walked on by that one. No bleeding clue whatsoever :yh_whistl

I just assume that I must be incredibly thick :-3
Bruv

Poor Boris

Post by Bruv »

You and me both.
spot

Poor Boris

Post by spot »

The consequence of Boris's actions - actual Brexit - when Boris declared himself in favour of Brexit is not what Boris intended when Boris declared himself in favour of Brexit. I'm quite sure Boris thought there was no chance of Brexit winning. Boris was only positioning himself to succeed as the next Prime Minister.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bruv

Poor Boris

Post by Bruv »

spot;1509446 wrote: The consequence of Boris's actions - actual Brexit - when Boris declared himself in favour of Brexit is not what Boris intended when Boris declared himself in favour of Brexit. I'm quite sure Boris thought there was no chance of Brexit winning. Boris was only positioning himself to succeed as the next Prime Minister.

Oh I see......cleared that up.

Hard sometime to succinctly relay your thoughts.......no ?

You have confirmed the man is an actual buffoon......it's not an act then ?
spot

Poor Boris

Post by spot »

I'd not call him a buffoon at all. I expect he sees his monumental misjudgement as an unforeseeable trick played on him by fate, I expect he woke up the next morning and knew exactly how badly he'd screwed up. And then bloody Gove, of all the possible chinless prats, knifed him in the back too.
Clodhopper

Poor Boris

Post by Clodhopper »

I think spot has pretty much nailed it re Johnson. I think May is pretty aware of it too, which is why she's put him in as one of the brexit leaders. Now he has to personally face the consequences of his lies on our foreign relations and make something he knows is a disaster into a success, or know that he will be lambasted by historians for centuries to come.

It would not surprise me at all to find he scored quite highly for psychopathy.

(Johnson, not spot. Just to be clear ;))
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."

Return to “Current Political Events”