I'm tired of seeing a Ape in heels

Discuss the latest political news.
spot

Post by spot »

Michelle Obama called 'ape in heels' by government officials

1. What rock have these two been hiding under all this time?

2. How witless do they have to be to make posts like that on Facebook?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

I particularly liked her follow-up comment

“I am truly sorry for any hard feeling this may have caused! Those who know me know that I'm not of any way racist! Again, I would like to apologize for this getting out of hand!'”

I am constantly embarrassed, these days, by the kind of people coming forward to show the levels of ignorance and stupidity we are capable of.

With Thanksgiving day approaching, I am practicing not speaking, even when exposed to the most ignorant of statements made on TV or in videos on the 'net' in hopes of being able to make it through a whole day of the family gathered in the enclosed spaces of sister's house for Turkey Day. Many of the people I will be breaking bread with this year are Trumpers. I have promised Sister that I shall be on my absolute best behavior. It will not be easy. I get a headache just anticipating about the day.

It'll be great. Trust me.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

LarsMac;1502674 wrote: I particularly liked her follow-up comment

I am constantly embarrassed, these days, by the kind of people coming forward to show the levels of ignorance and stupidity we are capable of.

With Thanksgiving day approaching, I am practicing not speaking, even when exposed to the most ignorant of statements made on TV or in videos on the 'net' in hopes of being able to make it through a whole day of the family gathered in the enclosed spaces of sister's house for Turkey Day. Many of the people I will be breaking bread with this year are Trumpers. I have promised Sister that I shall be on my absolute best behavior. It will not be easy. I get a headache just anticipating about the day.

It'll be great. Trust me.

Oh dear, good luck ya poor thing.

Do us all a favour though. At the point when one of the guests slaps your sister on the arse, uses the word 'wentch' or worse , and tells her to bring more wine.......... at that point would you please tirn the camera on and post the video here?

Thanks in advance

Megan. :wah:
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

magentaflame;1502680 wrote: Oh dear, good luck ya poor thing.

Do us all a favour though. At the point when one of the guests slaps your sister on the arse, uses the word 'wentch' or worse , and tells her to bring more wine.......... at that point would you please tirn the camera on and post the video here?

Thanks in advance

OH, no. No cameras, no witnesses.

:)
- DH Lawrence
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

spot;1502673 wrote: Michelle Obama called 'ape in heels' by government officials

1. What rock have these two been hiding under all this time?

2. How witless do they have to be to make posts like that on Facebook?

Melania Trump........Classy ain't she ?

I have read some think Michelle is a transsexual male............

If that is the case......I am a transsexual female.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Its just outright mysogony. Its hate speech.

Something tells me your wives, girlfriends and daughters better get used to it.

Actually? Isnt Trumps wife ready for a remodel ?

Ive never known presidents to divorce their wives during office so i suppose she's safe for 4years for the simple crime of aging.....and lets face it, she'll be stressed so those stress lines will be appearing
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Bruv;1502683 wrote: Melania Trump........Classy ain't she ?

Umm? how?:-2
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

LarsMac;1502681 wrote: OH, no. No cameras, no witnesses.

:)

Awwwwhhhh! You're no fun!
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

Ya all sound like the Don when he got all upset about somebody in Utah made a poster of his wife on the magazine GQ Donald Trump's wife Melania

The Don got pio'd and blamed Ted Cruz publishing unflattering pictures of Ted's wife.

Boring news day, must create drama somehow.

:yh_party
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Bruv;1502683 wrote: Melania Trump........Classy ain't she ?

I think Melania should be left alone. She did not ask for this.

And IMO, Michelle Obama would be the last person on earth I can imagine wanting someone defending her by attempting to trash someone else
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

flopstock;1502704 wrote: I think Melania should be left alone. She did not ask for this.

And IMO, Michelle Obama would be the last person on earth I can imagine wanting someone defending her by attempting to trash someone else

I agree. On both counts.

I hope these small town bureaucrats are removed from office, post haste.

I do hope that Melania can muster some charm and grace to arm herself against the onslaught of public scrutiny that she is in for.
- DH Lawrence
spot

Post by spot »

LarsMac;1502714 wrote: I do hope that Melania can muster some charm and grace to arm herself against the onslaught of public scrutiny that she is in for.Perhaps she was born in Kenya?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

magentaflame;1502680 wrote: Oh dear, good luck ya poor thing.

Thanks in advance

Actually, with a few exceptions, most of the folks are Cowboy types. They work hard, and don't spend a lot of time on idle conversation. They'd rather discuss the coming Stock Show, how nephew did on the bull-riding circuit this year, What the kids are doing, and those sorts of wonderfully mundane affairs.

And, I have volunteered to help with bringing a couple of loads of hay up from the south that morning, so will likely will have worked off a lot of idle chatter by dinner time.
- DH Lawrence
spot

Post by spot »

I have a startling image in my mind from Zoolander (a film made some while ago) and John Voight's portrayal of an astounded coal-miner father reacting to the citified Ben Stiller.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Ha ha ja ha ha ha ha!

Oh Spot that made me laugh.

Lars, you just describe my area some members of my family.

Ha ha!

Whilst recouperating in Melbourne my auntie died and we were ringing around telling family. My sis rang a cousin and it was hilarious Cous' being an outback farmer. Overhearing the conversation........ "Gday, talk to me!. " " well bugger me, all the way from down south?" "Ows it goin, well bugger me"........ then to someone else! "Its the mexicans" ......... and it went on and on, with of couse a loud outback slur. Its cute when people's volume of voice is dependant on distanve of the other caller. We didnt need speaker phone. It was very hard not to laugh outloud. :)

Whats with the hay? They in drought. If so thats bery nice of you.
spot

Post by spot »

Michelle Obama 'ape in heels' Facebook post: Woman 'to return to work' - BBC News

They cannot be serious.

Has she been on the payroll ever since?

This is a state and federal grant funded non-profit?

What possible excuse is there for extending the grants. Or is it just a very white part of America.
Wandrin

Post by Wandrin »

Ridiculous! I don't understand that at all. But then again, it is West Virginia.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Strictly speaking, there is probably no legal precedent to support her firing.
- DH Lawrence
spot

Post by spot »

LarsMac;1503906 wrote: Strictly speaking, there is probably no legal precedent to support her firing.

Bringing the firm into disrepute would count as gross misconduct, I'd have thought. Immediate firing without any further warning.
superhorn

Post by superhorn »

This is a classic case of Obama derangement syndrome . He drives right-wing loonies even crazier !

Return to “Current Political Events”