That's It... They've finally lost the plot.

Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Ban benefit claimants from driving, Ukip candidate’s leaflet suggests | Politics | The Guardian

This for me has to be a gift from the gods.

This alternative Party who profess's to represent the British have now revealed what they think of you benefit scrounging lot :rolleyes:

Oh and by the way, Farage has finally come clean this week and admitted he wants to privatise the National Health.

I can't believe they have actually printed leaflets with this.

Oh and even better, they don't want you benefit scroungers to vote now.

The leaflet, which emerged on the Facebook page of a Charnwood resident, echoes the suggestion of the former Ukip MEP Godfrey Bloom that benefit claimants should not vote.

Keep It up UKIP... you make my Party more appealing.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

A spokesman stressed: “These are not Ukip policies and they will not form part of the Ukip manifesto.”

They have got a Manifesto then ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1472358 wrote: A spokesman stressed: “These are not Ukip policies and they will not form part of the Ukip manifesto.”

They have got a Manifesto then ?

Reread... ' will not' form part of the UKIP Manifesto.... not ' Does not;..... Indicating they are still probably trying to cobble one together and do not have one written right now. Whether they manage to cobble one together remains to be seen. I can't believe they actually printed leaflets with that on... still can't complain.... that's several hundred lost votes In Leicester,

It's endless Isn't It ?

At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

“We could likely remove six million cars from the road if benefit claimants were not driving,” it reads. “Why do they have the privilege to spend the taxpayer’s hard-earned money on a car, when those in work are struggling to keep their own car on the road? These people could really catch a bus!”

This just continues a theme that is as old as time and was even stated eloquently by Dicken's himself. "If the poor are dying, then they had better hurry up and do it and decrease the surplus population."

His answer to that sentiment is one of my favorite quotes, "`Man,’ said the Ghost, `if man you be in heart, not adamant, forbear that wicked cant until you have discovered What the surplus is, and Where it is. Will you decide what men shall live, what men shall die. It may be, that in the sight of Heaven, you are more worthless and less fit to live than millions like this poor man’s child. Oh God. To hear the Insect on the leaf pronouncing on the too much life among his hungry brothers in the dust.’
Oscar Namechange

Saint_;1472379 wrote: “We could likely remove six million cars from the road if benefit claimants were not driving,” it reads. “Why do they have the privilege to spend the taxpayer’s hard-earned money on a car, when those in work are struggling to keep their own car on the road? These people could really catch a bus!”

This just continues a theme that is as old as time and was even stated eloquently by Dicken's himself. "If the poor are dying, then they had better hurry up and do it and decrease the surplus population."

His answer to that sentiment is one of my favorite quotes, "`Man,’ said the Ghost, `if man you be in heart, not adamant, forbear that wicked cant until you have discovered What the surplus is, and Where it is. Will you decide what men shall live, what men shall die. It may be, that in the sight of Heaven, you are more worthless and less fit to live than millions like this poor man’s child. Oh God. To hear the Insect on the leaf pronouncing on the too much life among his hungry brothers in the dust.’

I've never heard that before Saint... how true !!! May use that In the future.

Well, for me this endorses that UKIP are nothing more than public school Tories who detest the working class... that's the working class who pay taxes to pay their expenses.

It really does show what they really think of the ' lower classes'... and these people want to run the country !!!
AA grumpy

Post by AA grumpy »

time for grumpys caustic wit....

so we the unemployed are second class citizens then not fit to own a car because we are not working why not just ban benefits all together the poor unemployed can wear rags and beg on the streets or shoplift for food why not go back to the workhouses and hang those caught stealing to have the privilage of eating or having to rely on charity foodbanks.

UKIP are no different to the tories in fact they,re worse than the tories a party that would catapault us back to dickensien times
Oscar Namechange

AA grumpy;1472513 wrote: time for grumpys caustic wit....

so we the unemployed are second class citizens then not fit to own a car because we are not working why not just ban benefits all together the poor unemployed can wear rags and beg on the streets or shoplift for food why not go back to the workhouses and hang those caught stealing to have the privilage of eating or having to rely on charity foodbanks.

UKIP are no different to the tories in fact they,re worse than the tories a party that would catapault us back to dickensien times

Banning the unemployed will take 6 million cars off congested roads according to them. Banning UKIP will make millions of people happy.

Return to “Current Events”