This has just frightened the bejesus out of me.!!!!

fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

If this is happening now right under our noses then it has to be happening in your countries as well.

it's a bit of a read but it really is scary to think everything is already planned out . I felt sick reading this.

Environment foundation? Institute of public affairs? ...........They lost hard line right wing members because of what they have install for aboriginals?

Abbott's faceless men of the IPA | The Saturday Paper
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

This is exactly why we need good journos all over the world instead of just Murdoch mouth pieces, and Reinhart lackies
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Oh and BTW if anyone in England would like to watch the film Utopia this is where you can access it.

Home | UTOPIA
gmc

Post by gmc »

Welcome of the world of right wing politics. We're getting this same kind of crap here with ukip adding a clowns cap to the mix.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

GMC if you get to watch the film (doco) 'Utopia' the first article makes sense in such a horrible way.
gmc

Post by gmc »

Think mafia gangs or old time aristocracy and peasants protesting about their property being taken and made in to serfs. and it all makes sense, it's people who are out for themselves and no one else and the only reason they no longer use fear and intimidtion to get their way is because it wouldn't work in a modern country now they get their placemen in power instead. It's the same struggle over and over again just in different guises.

Return to “Current Events”