I hate, despise and loathe Yahell

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

My email has been acting up for a couple of days. It took 4 days for an email from LC to come through, and Bullet and I sat on the phone last night sending each other stuff to see how long it took to get there. Some stuff that he sent me still hasn't come through, (from 15 hours ago) and now....NOW I can't reply to any of my email. I can receive it, (hours later of course) read it, but when I click the reply button, I get 1/2 an address box, 1/2 a title line and NO reply box.

Is anyone else having these sorts of glitches with Yahell? I don't even know if it's my computer or their fault or what. Not only this, I can't seem to find a way to bitch to them. I go to the "Help" area of Yahell, and get to type my question and it gives me a list of answers completely unrelated to my question.

Between this and being crabby about not smoking, I am not real pleasant to be around right now. Anyone have any ideas, or suggestions for me??? :-5
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Accountable

Post by Accountable »

I've used Hotmail for years. They're quick. The graphics & pics transfer leaves a lot to be desired, but for general message traffic I'd recommend looking into them.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

ArnoldLayne wrote: Since we are on the subject (if BR doesnt mind), I have never used Outlook Express ( I use Hotmail ) and have been told it is much better and quicker . Is this the case or not ?
Outlook Express is not a service; it's more of a manager. Use Outlook to check your pay service's email, if it provides email. PM me if you need more clarification.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

ArnoldLayne wrote: Cheers Acc,

Its not clarification I need however but a few lessons in how to use a computer properly. I fumble and stumble my way through the pc . Its fun but has its draw backs. When I have found a file or something I immediately forget how I did it. Must be my age :wah:
they say it's so easy a 9-year-old can operate one. Maybe you should find one of those. :D
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Accountable wrote: I've used Hotmail for years. They're quick. The graphics & pics transfer leaves a lot to be desired, but for general message traffic I'd recommend looking into them.
I need the ability to upload pics, etc, and I've seen hotmail emails. What a friggin' mess! I've had this Yahoo account for over 2 years and have no desire to figure out how to notify all 147 people in my address book about a new email account.

I did figure out how to contact them and make them aware of the problem. I'm hoping to get an answer or just fixed real soon. This is aggravating!!
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

UPDATE!!!

I need to go into my 'puter and "reset" it to the settings I had like, 2 days ago. I've done this before, once a long time ago and tried to recall how I did it, but no luck. Anyone remember how to do this in really REEEEEEEALLY simple terms?
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Nuthrday

Post by Nuthrday »

Oh yeah! Yah** is causing great unrest and much swearing among us users...try being on a forum where 90% of the users are yahellers...some people are even receiving messages returned to themselves from months ago! I'm not sure anybody's got it figured but it's playing havoc with my internet social life, let me tell, and a few thousand others as well. I have hotmail for the home service; it's fine but I just don't like it for, as you say, 147 internet buddies....don't know what else to tell you except, yeah, it stinks on many occasions but it's the only game in town!

Return to “Computers Internet”